PDA

View Full Version : Black screen WTF Ubisoft.

That_guy44
06-04-2017, 04:28 AM
The first time I played in a group, the 2nd game I get a black screen. I was put into a game with a black screen. How the **** are you going to have a rage quit penalty when players are getting black screens. I'm playing in the dark swinging at air like the ******* daredevil. Literally 2 matches with a group this happened. I won't put up with t
his **** once the rage quit penalty gets out into effect.

XxHunterHxX
06-04-2017, 09:48 AM
http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1594258-Black-screen-after-round-finish-1-03-patch

they need more data...

The_B0G_
06-04-2017, 01:42 PM
Not sure how to stop it completely but I know why it happens and the work around.

It happens only when you are in a party and are not the leader, when your party leader exits the lobby from the end of the last game and joins matchmaking too fast afterwards.

The only way to fix it is to get your party leader to cancel matchmaking, and then get back into it again.

XxHunterHxX
06-04-2017, 02:56 PM
Not sure how to stop it completely but I know why it happens and the work around.

It happens only when you are in a party and are not the leader, when your party leader exits the lobby from the end of the last game and joins matchmaking too fast afterwards.

The only way to fix it is to get your party leader to cancel matchmaking, and then get back into it again.

Im pretty shure its not that....i ghet this crash even when i play alone vs ai....i play 3-4 games and then at some point it happens....even in 1 v 1 vs ai...it happens i test it out...

ShonM93
06-04-2017, 04:26 PM

There are two bugs with pretty much the same effect on your game, one with the party matchmaking you described and another, which occours sometimes between rounds, and it's effect is: the game freezes with a black screen, and you have to shut it down with task manager or restart your pc/console. It's one of the most annoying bug... which they don't really seems to give a **** about.

The_B0G_
06-04-2017, 05:29 PM
There are two bugs with pretty much the same effect on your game, one with the party matchmaking you described and another, which occours sometimes between rounds, and it's effect is: the game freezes with a black screen, and you have to shut it down with task manager or restart your pc/console. It's one of the most annoying bug... which they don't really seems to give a **** about.

Im pretty shure its not that....i ghet this crash even when i play alone vs ai....i play 3-4 games and then at some point it happens....even in 1 v 1 vs ai...it happens i test it out...

Oh I've only ever seen it happen the way I described. I've had my screen go blurry a few times, never black though.

I think in this case of the OP he is talking about how I described my issue though. He was in group play.

UbiNoty
06-04-2017, 11:40 PM
Thanks for letting us know! We're already aware of the problem are are working on it.

Our current workaround:

PC/PS4/XONE] Freeze and Black Screen at the end of a round
Description: Players experience a black screen during the end of any rounds or match preventing them from collecting their rewards and forcing them to restart the game. This can happen on all game modes.
Workaround: restart game

But to help us with the process of fixing it, you should open a bug report with support (https://support.ubi.com/en-us/Games/4315), as well as make a post here in our known-issues subforum post regarding this problem: link here (http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1666281-PC-PS4-XONE-Freeze-and-Black-Screen-at-the-end-of-a-round). You can basically just copy-paste what you wrote here.