PDA

View Full Version : Every match has bots

Casper5632
06-04-2017, 04:09 AM
The last 20 matches I have played have had at least 1 bot for 80% of the match leading to a completely one sided match. There are THOUSANDS of people playing this game. Replace the quitting player. Matches last at least 5 minutes, so there is no excuse you cant find a SINGLE PLAYER to replace the bot when matches take at most 30 seconds to actually form.

kweassa1917
06-04-2017, 04:15 AM
The last 20 matches I have played have had at least 1 bot for 80% of the match leading to a completely one sided match. There are THOUSANDS of people playing this game. Replace the quitting player. Matches last at least 5 minutes, so there is no excuse you cant find a SINGLE PLAYER to replace the bot when matches take at most 30 seconds to actually form.

...except a horde of people opposed that idea and demanded they don't get into a game that's already begun.

So which demand should the devs listen to? Yours? Or theirs?

XxHunterHxX
06-04-2017, 10:00 AM
Most people play premade or just play vs ai....on top of the fact that 4 v 4 is **** now most people quit the game when they see 2 centurions so yeah welcome to season 2 the 4 v 4 cluster **** more then season 1 ever was....

Hormly
06-04-2017, 11:58 AM
since the new classes dropped I only play against AI to do my orders

XxHunterHxX
06-04-2017, 12:24 PM

Yup...

Gastgrinder
06-04-2017, 01:28 PM

me too...

Gray360UK
06-04-2017, 01:33 PM

Same here.

Decided to give 4 vs 4 against players another chance just now. Have some Dominion Orders to complete. How bad can it be I thought ...

This was the VS Screen:

https://i.imgsafe.org/3fe1b0fd3b.png

UbiNoty
06-05-2017, 12:32 AM
Sorry about that. It appears that this has been an increasing problem as of late and I'll be sure to alert the team to the issue.

KyleTessada
06-05-2017, 12:34 AM
I mostly play Dominion or Skirmish and I hardly ever come across a full premade. I've never come across a 4 man Centurion team yet.

KyleTessada
06-05-2017, 12:36 AM
I play on Xbox though so maybe it's different for Ps4 or CPU.

recklessyire
06-05-2017, 01:51 AM
Sorry about that. It appears that this has been an increasing problem as of late and I'll be sure to alert the team to the issue.

The new Xbox Dashboard update for preview members that occured June 2nd has caused massive instability. If a player interacts with their dashboard in any way mid-game it will drop frames to 0 and cause the player to disconnect bringing many others with him. This is most likely the case of increasing instability on Xbox. For example, I checked a message while dead and crashed everyone out the game.

UbiNoty
06-05-2017, 02:04 AM
The new Xbox Dashboard update for preview members that occured June 2nd has caused massive instability. If a player interacts with their dashboard in any way mid-game it will drop frames to 0 and cause the player to disconnect bringing many others with him. This is most likely the case of increasing instability on Xbox. For example, I checked a message while dead and crashed everyone out the game.

Oh, thanks for letting us know! I'll be sure to alert the team so we can start to look into it.

Cuculis
06-05-2017, 02:48 AM
Whats happening is people like me get kicked for no reason what so ever, so INC bot. They havent fixed anything about ppl getting kicked from games. My internet is pro and i get kicked for no reason, just gives me some ******** code and says talk to ubi for more info.

The_B0G_
06-05-2017, 03:21 AM
Whats happening is people like me get kicked for no reason what so ever, so INC bot. They havent fixed anything about ppl getting kicked from games. My internet is pro and i get kicked for no reason, just gives me some ******** code and says talk to ubi for more info.

+1
Same here.

Casper5632
06-09-2017, 02:53 AM
The bot takes over for most of the match, and best case scenario you get a player after your bot has already gone 0/4/0 and the enemy team has a 500 point advantage. I am going to keep leaving matches with bots, and thats just gonna make the problem worse, but I would rather make the problem worse for everyone else than just play a match that was decided as a loss in the first 20 seconds.

Its literally every freaking match holy HELL. If my team doesnt get a bot for most of the match the enemy team gets the bot for most of the match. 99% of my matches are decided by who gets their bot first, and then it snowballs because of the fact that a bot cant use any logic or even fight.

Casper5632
06-10-2017, 05:12 AM
Today on 6/10/2017 I was placed in a match that had 6 BOTS. Instead of just making a new match it placed me in a room where the entire enemy team was made up of bots, and my team also had a bot as well. I DONT HAVE TIME TO SPEND A HALF HOUR REQUEUING TO FIND A MATCH WITHOUT BOTS. I JUST WANT TO PLAY THIS GAME WITH 7 OTHER HUMANS.