PDA

View Full Version : Ok dweebs. I tried to fight fairly...

radi0wantcandy
06-04-2017, 12:37 AM
Nothing but cent vortex spam from now on from me.

I'm tired of being the victim of it.

Antonioj26
06-04-2017, 12:44 AM
cent vortex spam.

I wish people would stop using words they don't know the meaning of.

radi0wantcandy
06-04-2017, 12:49 AM
I wish people would stop using words they don't know the meaning of.

I wish you, in particular would drop your condescending bs like you're the living embodiment of For Honor wiki and you know whats best for this game.

It's a vortex spam when you can consistently deny someone any reaction or input.

It's garbage, but that's what the devs made so that's what I'm going to do from now on.

And I'm going to spam emotes and t-bag and be as bm as possible because the player base is ruining it with their exploitive play styles and crying for the wrong adjustments.

Antonioj26
06-04-2017, 12:51 AM
I wish you, in particular would drop your condescending bs like you're the living embodiment of For Honor wiki and you know whats best for this game.

It's a vortex spam when you can consistently deny someone any reaction or input.

It's garbage, but that's what the devs made so that's what I'm going to do from now on.

And I'm going to spam emotes and t-bag and be as bm as possible because the player base is ruining it with their exploitive play styles and crying for the wrong adjustments.

That's not what a vortex is.

radi0wantcandy
06-04-2017, 12:52 AM
Wrong reaction for a positive outcome? maybe.

I just don't care anymore, the entire fighting style that attracted me to this game is absolutely ruined by this spam.

Conq players don't want it to change (Thats all we got bro)

Other warden mains who rely on it are garbage, and they spam it plus unlock tech

Warlords spam their combo's

Centurions spam their bs

and shinobis spam kicks and gb's into sickle rain

Lawbringers spam their bs as well

The key thing to take away here is the problem is SPAM, and the ability to chain it multiple times.

BeefMan_
06-04-2017, 12:52 AM

Cent doesn't have a vortex
You're just bad

radi0wantcandy
06-04-2017, 12:53 AM
That's not what a vortex is.

save me your know it all bs guy, call it whatever you want, its trash and that's what I'm dedicating myself to because obviously fighting 'honorably' in a semi realistic setting is out of the question

radi0wantcandy
06-04-2017, 12:55 AM
Cent doesn't have a vortex
You're just bad

Oh they don't? Then what exactly do you call being hit with a heavy into a stun over and over and over again?

BeefMan_
06-04-2017, 12:56 AM
Oh they don't? Then what exactly do you call being hit with a heavy into a stun over and over and over again?

You failing to dodge laterally

radi0wantcandy
06-04-2017, 12:57 AM
You failing to dodge laterally

Don't tell me what my experience is.

S0Mi_xD
06-04-2017, 12:58 AM

If it's one Cent - jUsT dOdGe oR pArRy

If it is in a 4v4 scenario with more than one cent:
1. Currently you are ****ed
2. Stay with your team
3. Until Ubi changes something about this

Antonioj26
06-04-2017, 12:59 AM
Wrong reaction for a positive outcome? maybe.

I just don't care anymore, the entire fighting style that attracted me to this game is absolutely ruined by this spam.

Conq players don't want it to change (Thats all we got bro)

Other warden mains who rely on it are garbage, and they spam it plus unlock tech

Warlords spam their combo's

Centurions spam their bs

and shinobis spam kicks and gb's into sickle rain

Lawbringers spam their bs as well

The key thing to take away here is the problem is SPAM, and the ability to chain it multiple times.

Warlord has two combos

Cents are noob stompers but once you understand them are very manageable

Shin is pretty op but the ranged GB is the least of their issues and incredibly easy to cgb

Lawbrings spam? lol do you mean there 700ms shove? Dude you shouldn't be getting hit with those unless it's from a block in which case you can't spam something that is a contingent on someone else attacking you, they can only do it as much as you hit them.

The only one who can chain is warden, everything else has an end and puts them back in neutral.

BeefMan_
06-04-2017, 01:01 AM

Here's how to beat a centurion
Stand still
If he attacks, block it
If it's a charged heavy, parry it
if he glows orange, dodge laterally

radi0wantcandy
06-04-2017, 01:02 AM
Its not just the jab, mix the unblock able in with a few kicks and you're denied input

Antonioj26
06-04-2017, 01:02 AM

Your experience is wrong though, being hit over and over again isn't what a vortex is. It's reactable and therefor not a vortex

Antonioj26
06-04-2017, 01:04 AM
Its not just the jab, mix the unblock able in with a few kicks and you're denied input

He just told you what to do with the unblockable, you have to parry it. The kick is also very reactable. It's 600ms, the same speed as raiders lights.

radi0wantcandy
06-04-2017, 01:05 AM
Should I add that I play this on console?

You all sound like you're pc players.

Antonioj26
06-04-2017, 01:06 AM
Should I add that I play this on console?

You all sound like you're pc players.

I play on PS4 and if I remember right so does beef

S0Mi_xD
This thread is on fire..... DAUBENY!

Rikuto01.tv
My reaction speed is pretty bad compared to most humans, so I gauge what can and cant be reacted to based on what other people do when they fight me.

Cent is definitely reactable in all categories. No vortex, im afraid.

radi0wantcandy
06-04-2017, 01:08 AM
not to mention if you're anywhere near a wall, this is a death sentence.

Antonioj26
06-04-2017, 01:09 AM
not to mention if you're anywhere near a wall, this is a death sentence.

Yeah that's something that needs work with cent.

radi0wantcandy
06-04-2017, 01:10 AM
I'm on xbone and most of the time I don't even see the attack indicator even then the stun is supposedly over.

A lot of the times I get horrible screen tearing and they simply appear to have teleported to me.

I've got ATT gigapower with my ports forwarded properly and my nat is just fine, before you blame my connection

Antonioj26
06-04-2017, 01:11 AM
I'm on xbone and most of the time I don't even see the attack indicator even then the stun is supposedly over.

A lot of the times I get horrible screen tearing and they simply appear to have teleported to me.

I've got ATT gigapower with my ports forwarded properly and my nat is just fine, before you blame my connection

Don't play on Xbox but I've never heard of any sort of difference between the two consoles.

CandleInTheDark
06-04-2017, 01:14 AM
Don't play on Xbox but I've never heard of any sort of difference between the two consoles.

Far as I am aware there isn't, I've not had the problems he has described and my connection speed is dire.

Antonioj26
06-04-2017, 01:17 AM
Far as I am aware there isn't, I've not had the problems he has described and my connection speed is dire.

Yeah, I figured as much.

BeefMan_
06-04-2017, 01:18 AM

Console is locked to 30fps which is straight garbage for this game.

Antonioj26
06-04-2017, 01:22 AM
Console is locked to 30fps which is straight garbage for this game.

Yeah I know I play on PS4, I meant I don't think there's a difference between Xbox and ps4.

CandleInTheDark
06-04-2017, 01:29 AM
My peacekeeper loves charging centurions, dodge, deep gouge, guardbreak, triple stab. Nobushi's hidden stance works, warden can dodge and shoulderbash, I don't play raider but I would imagine any dodge will lead to a guardbreak and a carry, possibly a knee to the head. Conq I've only come across one in dominion, another conq and I made a centurion the meat in a sandwich between our shields and a corner, that was satisfying. Haven't played my zerker since season 2 started but he is one of my epic gear targets so I imagine side dodge and light.

KyleTessada
06-04-2017, 01:41 AM
Centurion's really aren't that bad. I play on xbox as well.
My best advice is that you have to stay a step ahead of them. As soon as they start their attack you have to lunge backwards 3 times. Always staying a step or 2 ahead of them. Lunge back, lunge back, lunge back. Then you should be able to mount your own attack. Just keep away from that 3 hit attack. Stay away from walls. Watch for the leap attack. Parry and block when you can but mostly doge.
1v1 they are absolutely manageable. Any more than 1v1 and you better hope a team mate comes to your aid. Get the heck out of the ao asap if not. Then make sure to team up on them and all target one at a time.
Usually on Dominion they are too worried about killing people mostly and it's easier to run around capturing the points while they do that. Silly them.

KyleTessada
06-04-2017, 01:44 AM
That's with my Zerker main... worked with my Orochi

kweassa1917
06-04-2017, 01:45 AM
10 bucks on he's going cent main, and then in after a few weeks he'll be writing on forums of how cent's overrated and needs a buff.

iso_memory
06-04-2017, 02:07 AM
Nothing but cent vortex spam from now on from me.

I'm tired of being the victim of it.

With everything I have read from you, why don't you just quit and walk away? You are clearly not having fun, so I don't understand why you're still here puking your venom?