PDA

View Full Version : Umm, Normal matchmaking nuances aside, anyone else having EXTREME difficulties atm?

radi0wantcandy
06-03-2017, 11:53 PM
I know people drop all the time and what not, but I cannot even get into a match right now.

NAT wide open and green, on xbone

Is there something going on right now?

Infidel.Castro
06-04-2017, 03:27 AM
The honeymoon period of the new characters is over. Injustice 2 and Tekken 7 are out, playerbase here is dwindling.

CrunaCross
06-04-2017, 03:41 AM
And the not having cross platform is always a b.tch. Plus you are playing on the least populated platform... And new titles came out, and so on

Egotistic_Ez
06-04-2017, 04:12 AM
Yeah most people have been playing other games of late. I log in for the steel dailies and that's about it. Most of the For Honor players on my friends list don't even bother doing that any more.

Personally I think they need to turn off region lock. I can play with a friend from Canada (I'm in Aus) and it's no worse than normal. Even if you do get a few laggy games that's better than literally nothing.

And the not having cross platform is always a b.tch. Plus you are playing on the least populated platform... And new titles came out, and so on

He said xbone. PC is the least populated platform. Or at least it was before IJ2 came out, I guess there could be some swing since that's not available on PC.

Arekonator
06-04-2017, 04:40 AM
Can you even imagine "muh 30fps, not fair" if the crossplatform was real?

Egotistic_Ez
06-04-2017, 05:06 AM
Can you even imagine "muh 30fps, not fair" if the crossplatform was real?

A similar argument came up with Destiny 2 recently actually. Rumour is the Scorpio is being hardcapped to 30fps for the game so that it doesn't give an advantage over xbone original/s players. Kinda BS if it's true but I guess I can understand the issue, if For Honor was cross platform I'd definitely be playing on my gaming rig instead of console, lol.

Although you'd think an incentive to buy the new xbone would counteract that for M$.

kweassa1917
06-04-2017, 05:24 AM
They've mentioned they are having some issues with Xbox platform.