PDA

View Full Version : I have absolutely had enough...

Ngallo22
06-02-2017, 10:49 PM
No, I might not be excellent at this game.

Yes, there may be issues with this game But calling out dev's and complaining about every little aspect within this game is just uncalled for.

Of course, nothing is perfect. And this game may be far from it. But it's one of my favorite games.

To critique the dev's and put ABSOLUTELY EVERYTHING under the microscope is completely uncalled for.

After reading a post asking to fire all the devs, I am creating this to complement all of the hard work truly put into this game.

Obviously they can't fix every little aspect all at once, but this game is had made enormous changes THAT WE ASKED FOR.

I would go more into detail, but i'm assuming you all know what I am talking about when I say they are extremely transparent in communicating with their community, especially after how much we begged them to.

SO THANK YOU DEV'S FOR MAKING A GREAT GAME WITH A UNIQUE CONCEPT THAT I CANNOT PUT DOWN.

Please, if you want to at least encourage the dev's to not throw away this game and their community, post all the good things they've done after listening to us and making changes every week!!!

Berard_Gutler
06-02-2017, 11:06 PM
Looks like someone got hired at Ubisoft, gz.

XxHunterHxX
06-02-2017, 11:12 PM
https://media.giphy.com/media/Rhhr8D5mKSX7O/giphy.gif

UbiNoty
06-02-2017, 11:14 PM
Thanks! We know FH is not perfect, and there are definitely places for improvement, but we really are trying our best to make these positive improvements so that FH can get better and better.
We work extremely hard to listen to all of you, take in your feedback and use those critiques to make changes for the better. And even though we do appreciate all the feedback (good and bad), a positive word of encouragement like yours every now and then helps us to keep going strong :D

So thanks again!

Krell80
06-02-2017, 11:17 PM
I was thinking that it would be another salty thread just from reading the title.

I agree.

Tillo.
06-02-2017, 11:20 PM
I love the game too!
I would love it even more if it would let me play it instead of dcing me all time.

ONYX_x5
06-03-2017, 12:47 AM
Uncalled for. Man I would love to be on here showering the devs and Ubisoft with gracious compliments. That would mean this game functioned and was fun.
But it does neither BECAUSE OF THIER ****ING DESIGN!
So as consumers, or customers, what is our recourse? Tell us, WHAT IS CALLED FOR?
We are just to suppose to shut up and fade away?
Please be patient, the new game you bought four months ago is almost finished. Thank you for buying Ubisoft.
You fanboys are all the same, Yaaaa, the game isn't perfect but.... followed by a bunch of lame excuses.
Well fanboys you might want to find some urgency or you will be talking about how hard those bots are because you can't get a pvp game started for the lack of players.

DrExtrem
06-03-2017, 01:39 AM
Thanks! We know FH is not perfect, and there are definitely places for improvement, but we really are trying our best to make these positive improvements so that FH can get better and better.
We work extremely hard to listen to all of you, take in your feedback and use those critiques to make changes for the better. And even though we do appreciate all the feedback (good and bad), a positive word of encouragement like yours every now and then helps us to keep going strong :D

So thanks again!

I am really sorry, that you have to face us wolves here on this board. You endure the stream of criticism every day and I know the positive feedback is rare. I respect you, your colleagues and your optimism.

But the developers ****ed it up. They ruined their great concept by focusing too much on PC, the competitive community (which is not even established) and too fast heroes.

Your game is still missing basic features, the ui is bad, ground effects are blindingly overwhelming, balance is a joke and not even the controls are working properly (input lag).

The concept is great - the game needs to focus on that and make it real.

Medieval close combat - not scorpion vs. Subzero ... that is already covered in other games.

ONYX_x5
06-03-2017, 02:34 AM
100% agree. stick as close as possible to real human ability. This is what solid my group on this game. At that time we were exited because it seemed the out come of was more on the player and less on what the player was using.

TheLastPandaa
06-03-2017, 02:37 AM
I am really sorry, that you have to face us wolves here on this board. You endure the stream of criticism every day and I know the positive feedback is rare. I respect you, your colleagues and your optimism.

But the developers ****ed it up. They ruined their great concept by focusing too much on PC, the competitive community (which is not even established) and too fast heroes.

Your game is still missing basic features, the ui is bad, ground effects are blindingly overwhelming, balance is a joke and not even the controls are working properly (input lag).

The concept is great - the game needs to focus on that and make it real.

Medieval close combat - not scorpion vs. Subzero ... that is already covered in other games.

Agree.
http://weknowmemes.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/only-3-types-of-people-tell-the-truth.jpg

Wolf-Heathen
06-03-2017, 02:48 AM
You endure the stream of criticism every day and I know the positive feedback is rare

Honestly, the criticism is entirely justified. Had Ubisoft not rushed FH out the door in an unfinished and buggy state, the majority of complaints would be a non-issue. It's not like they don't have a proven track record of releasing games full of bugs and lacking content at launch. Had they also decided to invest in the game and provide dedicated servers, instead of going the cheaper route in order to maximize their profits at their customer's expense, again a lot of criticism wouldn't be aimed at them.

So yes, the do deserve the criticism. I had heard people mock their practices in the past with games like The Division and R6:Siege, but I had not bought a Ubisoft game since AC, and I had no idea how accurate these accusations were.

Duuklah
06-03-2017, 07:41 AM
Ive been here since open Beta - We have all been on the forums almost daily SCREAMING about what the right things to do are.

Ubi have taken WAY too long to enact minor balance patches.

Then they release the Centurion and the Shinobi.. The worst of the worst of the worst BY FAR.... More CC.. More unblockables.. Less room for error.. More Turtle.. More spam...

Literally introduced cancer into the game..

Now they have let the cancer fester for the better part of a month and players are dropping like flies, or at the least VERY angry..

Please check out my stat tracker.. Im literally like a slightly above average committed player and I'm in a RAGE over balance and the way UBI completely betrayed all the work WE have been doing since beta. Yes I said WE because this feels like a continuation of open beta..

When we finished beta we all had TONS of feedback to give.. Two days later UBI release the game. TWO DAYS!! We all BEGGED them to stop and wait and patch a bit more and add more polish.

They insisted.. They put the price at 79.99 Canadian.. They created this rage issue on the forums....

Its entirely obvious to those of us who played the beta that they needed a minimum of another month of beta testing so all the imbalance and other frustrating issues could properly see light, be fixed and a proper AAA game be released at the end of it all.

I feel now like Beta was just a way to hype their polished TURD to boost sales and they would basically develop the game with the initial money burst they received from release..

Then they added another burst with the release of Centurion and Shinobi.. To further pay for development.

All the while we test their broken BETA level game after paying AAA money...

My comments are justified.. This has been the worst gaming experience of my life.. Im 37 and started serious gaming in 2000 with Dark Age Of Camelot.

Ive never had so much bitterness about a game.. Ive never seen Devs so clueless... Ive never felt so taken advantage of for the 79.99 I spent on the game and the approx 50 bucks I spent on silver to gear out my toons(which by the way now needs to be REDONE) back when silver was nearly impossible to make.

Im amazed they havent sent me a PM offering me my money back yet..... IF they did then I would back right off. Until they they need to be held accountable..

DrExtrem
06-03-2017, 08:03 AM
Honestly, the criticism is entirely justified. Had Ubisoft not rushed FH out the door in an unfinished and buggy state, the majority of complaints would be a non-issue. It's not like they don't have a proven track record of releasing games full of bugs and lacking content at launch. Had they also decided to invest in the game and provide dedicated servers, instead of going the cheaper route in order to maximize their profits at their customer's expense, again a lot of criticism wouldn't be aimed at them.

So yes, the do deserve the criticism. I had heard people mock their practices in the past with games like The Division and R6:Siege, but I had not bought a Ubisoft game since AC, and I had no idea how accurate these accusations were.

Absolutely. Ubisoft has worked hard for its record and 95% of the criticism here is justified.

But the people who are really working hard on these boards deserve respect. I participated in the 'the divided' alpha and both betas. I gave solid feedback and predicted a lot of the problems, that partially still plague the game. It was not so different from the situation, we are having now.

The big difference is, that the mods on thus board do not ban people, to shut down the critical voices. This games mods are at least trying to help the people here and they comment a lot - within their possibilities.

And I respect than.

It's not the mods fault, that the devs delivered bad work.

XxHunterHxX
06-03-2017, 10:06 AM
Ive been here since open Beta - We have all been on the forums almost daily SCREAMING about what the right things to do are.

Then they release the Centurion and the Shinobi.. The worst of the worst of the worst BY FAR.... More CC.. More unblockables.. Less room for error.. More Turtle.. More spam...

Now they have let the cancer fester for the better part of a month and players are dropping like flies, or at the least VERY angry..

Please check out my stat tracker.. Im literally like a slightly above average committed player and I'm in a RAGE over balance and the way UBI completely betrayed all the work WE have been doing since beta. Yes I said WE because this feels like a continuation of open beta..

When we finished beta we all had TONS of feedback to give.. Two days later UBI release the game. TWO DAYS!! We all BEGGED them to stop and wait and patch a bit more and add more polish.

They insisted.. They put the price at 79.99 Canadian.. They created this rage issue on the forums....

Its entirely obvious to those of us who played the beta that they needed a minimum of another month of beta testing so all the imbalance and other frustrating issues could properly see light, be fixed and a proper AAA game be released at the end of it all.

I feel now like Beta was just a way to hype their polished TURD to boost sales and they would basically develop the game with the initial money burst they received from release..

Then they added another burst with the release of Centurion and Shinobi.. To further pay for development.

My comments are justified.. This has been the worst gaming experience of my life.. Im 37 and started serious gaming in 2000 with Dark Age Of Camelot.

Ive never had so much bitterness about a game.. Ive never seen Devs so clueless... Ive never felt so taken advantage of for the 79.99 I spent on the game and the approx 50 bucks I spent on silver to gear out my toons(which by the way now needs to be REDONE) back when silver was nearly impossible to make.

Im amazed they havent sent me a PM offering me my money back yet..... IF they did then I would back right off. Until they they need to be held accountable..

They changed the stats in season 2 to make you buy more steel !

Ngallo22
06-03-2017, 09:26 PM

completely understand where you are coming from.
would just like to know where you would stand on what/if any criticism they'd get if they delayed the season 2 heroes for bettering the game?
I feel as though no matter what excuse, people would criticize them for it.

CrunaCross
06-03-2017, 10:30 PM
Well raging kids are always flooding the forums since they take more time complaining than playing the damn game. Of course it's a great game! We can discuss issues, we can debate balance, that is great and helpful! But This stupid bash of some publishers, devs or I don't know what just because it sounds "cool" makes no sense. Meanwhile we are enjoying a very cool and in many aspects UNIQUE game, and we occasionally talk about issues and our visions on how some things should be or what we would personally like to be different.

I believe the devs have a very hard time finding constructive posts between all that trash spam to find solutions on community concerns that are actually legit.

XxHunterHxX
06-03-2017, 10:32 PM
completely understand where you are coming from.
would just like to know where you would stand on what/if any criticism they'd get if they delayed the season 2 heroes for bettering the game?
I feel as though no matter what excuse, people would criticize them for it.

They dont have test servers to try out new heroes and ballanced them before they put them out coz they dont have servers to start with LOL so delayed the caracters for what ? have 2 devs play centurion/shinobi while the shinobi spamm kick and the dev is like "well it seems you ir more skilled then me ehehehehehe" pfff no tnx they need to start working with the community more...at this point if its ever any chance to ghet the game back on track...

JibletHunter
06-03-2017, 10:36 PM
Sooo a game that has random disconnects on a regular basis is great? I think the concept is great, the implementation is terrible. Good participation trophy post.

Smuggler007
06-03-2017, 11:56 PM
I agree that all this Ubi-bashing has gone too far. Sure there are problems. duhhhh... but not enough to justify the hate, and yes, the hate towards people who are trying to make the game work for us. It has to work for us or they are out of a job, or worse, become the laughing stock among their peers when it comes to their workmanship.

I have not bother to play with others during this season. Couldn't when the first was coming to an end because of the horrible disconnects due to others leaving the match for whatever reasons. I had to keep fighting the good fight with bots against bots just so I could deploy as many war assets as I could instead of waiting, and waiting, and waiting to find/ join a match, which in turn could disconnect before the match began, or shortly thereafter, or much later before it ends. When playing solo, the game works fine. No issues. But when playing with others, issues are guaranteed. And not all of those issues are Ubisoft's fault. Players are equally at fault for the way they play/ connect to the game.

I am enjoying the time I get to play with each of the heroes I want to battle with. I know what my goals are for each of them. That's why I got this game in the first place. Not playing to impress others; Just want to have fun battling as a Knight, as a Viking, as a Samurai against other Knights, Vikings, Samurai. That simple.

Rikuto01.tv
06-04-2017, 01:12 AM
Players act like game development is magic. They can't comprehend how difficult it is to manage a project of this level and evolve it at what the general population considers a reasonable pace (meaning NOW NOW NOW!).

Seriously. People need to appreciate the level of care they give this game. If this was the arcade era they'd just release it and any updates you got would be done a year or two down the road with pretty much no communication going on between devs and players. And the changes made would likely not even make sense to most players.

bmason1000
06-04-2017, 01:24 AM
Players act like game development is magic. They can't comprehend how difficult it is to manage a project of this level and evolve it at what the general population considers a reasonable pace (meaning NOW NOW NOW!).

Seriously. People need to appreciate the level of care they give this game. If this was the arcade era they'd just release it and any updates you got would be done a year or two down the road with pretty much no communication going on between devs and players. And the changes made would likely not even make sense to most players.
That's something that continues to blow my mind. There was a time when "balance changes" and fixes only came in the form of a sequel. The fact that dlc, annny level of communication with developers, and free patches that to me, come out at an alarming rate, even exist. Its seriously amazing to me that any of this even happens. I still expect games to be released and then that's it. If games were completely broken you either got over it or shelved it. Anyone remember kotor 2? That game was practically unplayable it was so dreadfully bug ridden and nothing ever changed after release because that's just how video games used to work. "Oops, our bad. So long and thanks for all the cash." So i don't know about the rest of you guys but I'm realllly impressed with the amount of work thats gone in to this game after release. Its incredible.

Rikuto01.tv
06-04-2017, 01:30 AM
I mean people still play Third Strike and do you have any idea how ridiculous the tiers are in that game?

And that WAS an updated version/sequel.

A little tolerance. This generation has things too good to the point they act like entitled, screaming children.

Tillo.
06-04-2017, 06:50 AM
If any of you buy a phone and when you try to use it doesn't work, you will return it for a new one or you will demand a refund.
Failure to sustain solid online gameplay is the exact same thing. It doesn't work. How come I can play the rest of my games without getting disconnected all the time?

Ubi's reputation and hate is 100% called for. Some of you are demanding patience when we have been scammed...

Wolf-Heathen
06-04-2017, 08:11 AM
I'd be more willing to cut Ubisoft some slack if it wasn't for the fact that a lot of their design decisions were made deliberately at the expense of the game and it's long-term health, just so they could rake in as much money as possible. And for a full price, triple AAA title, people expected a lot more. Actions like skimping out of dedicated servers, rushing the game to release instead of listening to all the feedback they had from the beta and open beta,nonexistent matchmaking, a lot of features not fully implemented or extremely shallow(Faction War, I'm talking about you!), and most recently the fiasco that are the season 2 heros. Clearly designed without any thought of balance whatsoever, and only intended to lure back people who had previously left the game with their "wow factor". All this not from some small indie studio that has to cut corners because of budgetary costs, but from a multinational company that made almost 3 billion in revenue last year.

The thing is people are so very passionate here, and that is only a good thing. It means they care. They see what potential this game has, and then see it squandered by horrible decision making by greedy CEOs who don't care about the product they put out, or their reputation in the industry. Their only interest is the next quarterly report for their shareholders. And yes, they are a publicly traded company and they have a fiduciary duty to their shareholders, but that duty doesn't have to come at the expense itself.

As the saying goes, you attract more bees with honey. Just make a good game, invest in it, and your customers will support it. Don't try and cut corners in development, rush to launch, and the move the majority of your staff onto another project, while slowly trying to fix your game with a shoestring budget and a skeleton crew post-launch with patches and hot-fixes.