PDA

View Full Version : Bought a titanfall 2 this past week.

SplugeKing
06-02-2017, 02:18 AM
For honor has probably the worst online experience i have ever played and it's not even close. I've been playing online game for about 15 years. I played today for the first time since Saturday and i think I'm finally done with the game. It really is a shame how badly they f ed this game up. I couldn't put it down the first two months of playing but the centurion (mainly) has totally ruined the game. Good riddance

ONYX_x5
06-02-2017, 02:49 AM
Oh wait! They are working on being aware of it. Some guy in the office is, oh! how did they say it? Anyway it's being fixed in the next patch they just want to take their time and not do something stupid. Hey! Did you just quit? Man, you can't come back to the forum for 10 minutes.

SplugeKing
06-02-2017, 03:12 AM
Oh wait! They are working on being aware of it. Some guy in the office is, oh! how did they say it? Anyway it's being fixed in the next patch they just want to take their time and not do something stupid. Hey! Did you just quit? Man, you can't come back to the forum for 10 minutes.

Legit lol d

Duuklah
06-02-2017, 04:41 AM
For honor has probably the worst online experience i have ever played and it's not even close. I've been playing online game for about 15 years. I played today for the first time since Saturday and i think I'm finally done with the game. It really is a shame how badly they f ed this game up. I couldn't put it down the first two months of playing but the centurion (mainly) has totally ruined the game. Good riddance

Agree 100%.

I dunno why i still play..

Ill tell you this i spend ZEROOOOO dollars now..

AstroFlyer686k
06-02-2017, 11:41 AM
On the XBone here and I also just played TF2 for the first time this week. I was expecting to get pwned since it's been out for quit awhile. However, after a few matches, I got the hang of it pretty well. Now FH does have a steeper learning curve, mos def. But to play an online game and finish matches with no disconnects what so ever was awesome. TF2 will even let you select severs by region...what an interesting concept. I will say that FH has improved on XBone since launch...but match stability still has a long way to go. And implementing a quit penalty before match stability has been fixed is a bad idea.

EmeraldCthulhu
06-02-2017, 12:33 PM
I actually had a similar story, also with Titanfall - I bought it after For Honor, played for a while, than came back to For Honor and was shocked. For Honor connectivity is so bad in comperison to any other game.

And this is EA game we are talking about here. The big bad wolf EA, voted the worst company in USA for two years. If Ubi was based there as well, I think they could easily takethe title this days.

XxHunterHxX
06-02-2017, 08:47 PM
I actually had a similar story, also with Titanfall - I bought it after For Honor, played for a while, than came back to For Honor and was shocked. For Honor connectivity is so bad in comperison to any other game.

And this is EA game we are talking about here. The big bad wolf EA, voted the worst company in USA for two years. If Ubi was based there as well, I think they could easily takethe title this days.

They ir working on it !