PDA

View Full Version : Centurions & Shinobis: Identify Yourselves

KalkPost
06-02-2017, 01:05 AM
I am only reading here about mains from the original characters.

Who here has the guts to actually admit he is using Cent or Shin as his main and why?

CandleInTheDark
06-02-2017, 01:11 AM
I got shinobi to rep 1, it was pretty fun, I liked that with the lower health pool I had to make better decisions and I felt I did quite well whether in 1v1 or 4v4.

Speaking only for myself, I am pretty sold on my main,it would take something spectacular to switch, I had considered getting shinobi to epic armour like my main is in but I already have four ahead of him for that, by the time I touch anyone outside of them and my main season pass holders might have the season three heroes to play with lol

Tobias96716
06-02-2017, 01:26 AM
I have my Shinobi to rep 17, and i have been having a lot of fun doing so. Ran into a lot of people who knows how to counter damn near everything i did...But ran into the same amount who wont ever learn because they quit after i kill them....Shinobi will be the first hero i get to 30.

KalkPost
06-02-2017, 01:28 AM
I have my Shinobi to rep 17, and i have been having a lot of fun doing so. Ran into a lot of people who knows how to counter damn near everything i did...But ran into the same amount who wont ever learn because they quit after i kill them....Shinobi will be the first hero i get to 30.

Holy ****. So you're playing 24/7?

bmason1000
06-02-2017, 01:55 AM

Orrrr its just going to take him some time? I mean, that's also an option he has haha

MasterChiefPON
06-02-2017, 02:02 AM

Wow dude, it has only passed a little more than two or three weeks since they came out.
Cheers for a lot of free time!

Pain-Seeker
06-02-2017, 02:52 AM

Rep 8 shinobi main , switched from orochi . Absolutly agree with this dude . Played against ppl who can wreck me but also played against ppl i can wreck in 5s . Gotta say i probably did better with orochi when it comes to 4vs4 . Got cca 70% win rate in duels with both of them . Shinobi is a lot more fun tho . Really curious about the nerf his kick is getting . Hope it doesnt make him unplayable .

Egotistic_Ez
06-02-2017, 02:56 AM
I quite like the shinobi, he's not my main yet, but I may switch to him from my raider.

Wow dude, it has only passed a little more than two or three weeks since they came out.
Cheers for a lot of free time!

Or he's just afk farming.

UbiNoty
06-02-2017, 02:56 AM
It should be a slight nerf - just enough to address the spam issues but not so big that we break him/her. We want to take it slow and see how you all feel about the changes before making any further ones.

Claudius_Katt
06-02-2017, 05:24 AM
I've been playing Shinobi a lot since release and I'm really enjoying him,
I love his high risk/ high reward playstyle and although I get destroyed instantly for the tinest mistake and my K/D has plummeted as a result I still like his playstyle,
I've steered clear of PVP with him though cause theres just too much hatred there towards him,
For now I stick exclusively to level 3 AI matches,
I've got him to Rep 3 and may very well make him my main but I'll wait to decide until after the patch inevitably comes for him,
He definitely needs attention but his playstyle means that the adjustments will need to be very carefully balanced or he could quickly become unplayable garbage.

SnugglesIV
06-02-2017, 05:58 AM
Ayy lmao. Former LB and Warlord main, now turned Centurion. There's something really satisfying about punching people to death and being really aggressive. FeelsGoodMan

It should be a slight nerf - just enough to address the spam issues but not so big that we break him/her. We want to take it slow and see how you all feel about the changes before making any further ones.

Also, I have no idea what's being talked about. Shinobi kick? I'm pretty sure it has to do with Shinobi since Centurion doesn't have a female option (unless that's changing soon).

TheLastPandaa
06-02-2017, 01:26 PM
At first i did not like the centurion at all but after spending time with him on custom matches i decided to gove him a try. Last sunday i spent 15k steel to unlock him and i am having a looooooooooot of fun with him.
Never the less, i feel he is too powerfull on 4vs4 modes. In fact i stoped playing pvp 4vs4 modes with him. Im just playing vs AI since Sunday. It does not feel right that 4 lv 5 Centurions with no gear could end a dominion match with scores such as 20-2, 15-0, etc vs teams with max geared characters. I dont want to spread the salt in this comunity, so yes, AI mode is where i play now.

Astrolite.
06-02-2017, 02:02 PM

Who here has the guts to actually admit he is using Cent or Shin as his main and why?

Shinobi main here, Once Nobushi gets fixed i will return to her.

Obdach01
06-02-2017, 02:42 PM

Valk from release. Shin I played on egame and never touched him again. Cent I prestiged to rep 1, because I like his visual style, but went back to Valk after. I will stay at Valk until Highlander xcomes, IF he comes.

UbiNoty
06-03-2017, 12:17 AM
Ayy lmao. Former LB and Warlord main, now turned Centurion. There's something really satisfying about punching people to death and being really aggressive. FeelsGoodMan

Also, I have no idea what's being talked about. Shinobi kick? I'm pretty sure it has to do with Shinobi since Centurion doesn't have a female option (unless that's changing soon).

Ah, sorry. Yes, I was referring to the Shinobi kick. My bad for not making it clear.