PDA

View Full Version : Shinobi

I_am_Wolverine
06-01-2017, 05:04 PM
Ok I guess there's already post about this here but

Seriously ? Shinobis aren't patched yet ? I'm not the best player on this game, but I know how to fight against every heroes on this game. Some heroes are favored (vortex, spam etc) but when a better player than me kills me, I accept it, he's just better and I need to train.

But what about the fact that shinobis are unplayable ? No matter what experience they have, they're always at the top of the scoreboard. I have almost 400 hours on this game and I 'm really thinking about leaving it. A lot of you will probably say "well leave, we don't care", but this hero is totally ruining the game.

Do something, quick, before all the good players leave.

Sykoink
06-01-2017, 05:16 PM
Just dodge lmao

I_am_Wolverine
06-01-2017, 05:18 PM
Just dodge lmao

Ok, you play Shinobi, right ?

I tried to dodge backward or on the side with the good timing, I still take the hit. And the kick is not the only problem.

So just tell me, am I the only one concerned about this hero ?

DrExtrem
06-01-2017, 05:57 PM
Just dodge lmao

I take that as a ironic comment.

Dodge is one of the most imbalanced features in the game. It can be done without a cost and ad infinitum - even if you are exhausted. Its the most ****ing broken thing in the game.

Since the closed beta, people wanted a change to this ridiculous feature.

Problem is, that it makes heroes lime the shinobi even more powerful.

kweassa1917
06-01-2017, 06:08 PM
Ok I guess there's already post about this here but

Seriously ? Shinobis aren't patched yet ? I'm not the best player on this game, but I know how to fight against every heroes on this game. Some heroes are favored (vortex, spam etc) but when a better player than me kills me, I accept it, he's just better and I need to train.

But what about the fact that shinobis are unplayable ? No matter what experience they have, they're always at the top of the scoreboard. I have almost 400 hours on this game and I 'm really thinking about leaving it. A lot of you will probably say "well leave, we don't care", but this hero is totally ruining the game.

Do something, quick, before all the good players leave.

So every class that beats you must be a better player, but if it's a shinobi, it's automatically "not a better player, just broken class", huh. :rolleyes:

Maybe the shinobis you meet are actually better players than yourself?

Sykoink
06-01-2017, 06:08 PM
the official FH forums don't seem to get the Just dodge meme, its more of a reddit thing i guess lol. I wasn't serious in my response :p

Danioku
06-01-2017, 06:10 PM
Shinobis aren't patched yet ?

"We need more data"

DrExtrem
06-01-2017, 06:12 PM
"We need more data (tm)"

fixed

;)

I_am_Wolverine
06-01-2017, 06:19 PM
Ok guys I'm sorry, I posted that just after a game against a rank 10 shinobi, I didn't take the time to calm and write with objectivity.

The fact is that I think after more than 300 hours, I can manage to fight against every heroes. I can win against Warlords, Centurions etc. My only nightmare, beside Shinobis are the vortex wardens.

But I can't figure out how to fight a shinobi. Yesterday I fought against a shinobi, that dude bought the game only 2 days ago. He still managed to kill me (I mean, I still won 6 games out of 8, but still !). This hero doesn't require any skill, thats crazy !

They nerfed the centurion (It wasn't a problem for me but, why not), but still didn't patched the shinobi that need way more nerf than other heroes in my opinion. As Danioku said, they want more data, but I'm pretty sure shinobis have by far the highest K/D and W/L ratio.

So, again, am I the only one who have problems with this hero ? (Thats one of my first visit on the forum so I don't know...)

DrExtrem
06-01-2017, 06:32 PM
This hero is like cancer - literally.

I even if you beat them, you pay a high price.

If the shinobi is halfway competent or a bot at level three, your only chance to beat them, is to exploit every weakness they show yo you. If you don't react in time, your chance has gone - and you will follow very, very soon.

That's the major problem - they have to screw up. There is no master plan. A good shinobi will not try to gb you from afar - possible punish denied. On console, it is pretty, pretty hard to parry their light attacks.

Jarl.Felix
06-01-2017, 06:34 PM
Do you ever heard of dodge and guard break ?:))

All you have to do is dodge or PRESS a single guard brake if he's close to you when he dodges and you won 9/10 fights.

DrExtrem
06-01-2017, 06:36 PM

All you have to do is dodge or PRESS a single guard brake if he's close to you when he dodges and you won 9/10 fights.

Best joke of the day.

Counter GB? Force you to dodge to exploit the stagger after the safe frames? I am bad and even I know how to do that.

Ontari
06-01-2017, 06:51 PM
Seriously?

There were so many posts here, on reddit, how to counter Shinobi. There was even a guy yesterday or few days earlier giving y'all a videos how to counter this character.

Yet some of you still make threads like this?

It's no Wonder you can't defeat the shinobi as often as you want to, because this is a new character. We know every move of the original 12 characters, so we know what to expect, but there are still good players that will defeat us with them. The same is the shinobi, but we didn't have enough time to learn them properly. Just a little efford guys, and learning on your mistakes. 3 days ago I had a series of duels with one guy, I was playing Shinobi and he was crying about him from the start. Then I told him how he can counter him. By the end of our duels, he was kicking my arse pretty well, and I think of myself as quite decent shinobi, mixing all of his attacks that he has at disposal.

I'm eager to give you guys tips also, because it is really sad to see so much incapabilities in some of you. Add me on Uplay if you WANT TO LEARN or cry on the forums if you don't, or even better, laugh at my K/D ratio as pro players, and die not willing to learn the character.

Antonioj26
06-01-2017, 07:17 PM
I would love to see these people claiming it's easy to beat shinobi post some videos of them fighting a half decent shin. I had an argument with one of these guys the other day and I demolished him with my rep 1 shinobi with his rep 11 or something like that orochi. I'm mediocre at best with shin and he could not punish the kick or the threat of the kick consistently enough to win. I guarantee these people are fighting trash weebs and that's why the assume a character with a higher skill cap sucks. Maybe I'll post the videos later tonight, but I won 10 out of 14 and one of the rounds he killed me was when I was clearly afk. If your advice is GB when he dashes then you are playing trash since good shins dash outside of gb range since the kick hits from pretty far away.

WFL_M4sT3R_
06-01-2017, 07:30 PM

+1

I_am_Wolverine
06-01-2017, 08:14 PM
Ok so as I said : When I dodge backward or on the sides, the kick still hits me. And even if I manage to dodge the kick, almost everytime I can't GB cause they use a light or heavy, don't really know, just after the kick. So, my only chance is to dodge the kick, then parry the hit that follows. Not that easy.

I'm pretty sure good players manage to beat shinobis, that doesn't mean shinobis are not OP.

And again, I've learned to fight Cent (I have to admite that the first days they got me crazy too), but Shinobis were released the same day and they still beat everyone. Just watch the scores after a game. At evey game I do, shinobis (no matter the level) are on top and raiders/warlords/zerk etc are bottom.

There's a real problem in my opinion

UbiNoty
06-02-2017, 12:08 AM
We mentioned on stream today that we're going to be slightly nerfing the shinobi kick with the next patch. But we also want to make balance changes in a step-by-step process. That way we can try to achieve an optimal balance.

We'll release the changes, see how you all feel, and evaluate our next steps from there. We don't want to nerf everything about shinobi into the ground and then have to rebuild him back up as that would make everyone have a bad time.

Butonfly
06-02-2017, 01:11 AM
Seriously?

There were so many posts here, on reddit, how to counter Shinobi. There was even a guy yesterday or few days earlier giving y'all a videos how to counter this character.

Yet some of you still make threads like this?

It's no Wonder you can't defeat the shinobi as often as you want to, because this is a new character. We know every move of the original 12 characters, so we know what to expect, but there are still good players that will defeat us with them. The same is the shinobi, but we didn't have enough time to learn them properly. Just a little efford guys, and learning on your mistakes. 3 days ago I had a series of duels with one guy, I was playing Shinobi and he was crying about him from the start. Then I told him how he can counter him. By the end of our duels, he was kicking my arse pretty well, and I think of myself as quite decent shinobi, mixing all of his attacks that he has at disposal.

I'm eager to give you guys tips also, because it is really sad to see so much incapabilities in some of you. Add me on Uplay if you WANT TO LEARN or cry on the forums if you don't, or even better, laugh at my K/D ratio as pro players, and die not willing to learn the character.

How do you dodge shinobi ranged attacks that also have no attack indicators?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5y_y1-X9mcg

Just dodge right? It's the players "incapabilities" right? Please, give us all your pro tips. Can you add in how to counter 2v1 scenarios where shinobs/+others just keep range and freely attack from range?

Oh right, "counter vids" only deal with the smallest area of the game, 1v1. So you don't actually have anything constructive to add. More community ignorance at play! : D

Vonnivek
06-02-2017, 06:35 AM
We mentioned on stream today that we're going to be slightly nerfing the shinobi kick with the next patch. But we also want to make balance changes in a step-by-step process. That way we can try to achieve an optimal balance.

We'll release the changes, see how you all feel, and evaluate our next steps from there. We don't want to nerf everything about shinobi into the ground and then have to rebuild him back up as that would make everyone have a bad time.

you should better do somethinkg quickly, because the shinobi thing is so breaking the gaming experience.
almost EVERY shinobi I fought in 1v1 they just keep a distance and kick or range attack
and since the range is so far that I can't hit them even if I pulled them down
I have to move to their position with LOTS of carefulness (since they may kick or range attack)
meanwhile they just need to easily dash back
the WHOLE experince is so god damned BORING
even when I win I feel so toxic

and I feel so angry that how can DEV design such a game-experience breaking character?
Are DEV not learning everything from PK/Warden/Warlord spam thing?
and they even make a more stupid chracter that can not only spam, but dash back all the time and just wasting other people's time chasing them

I_am_Wolverine
06-02-2017, 07:20 AM

Thanks for your answer, that give me a little hope for the futur.

I don't really think that the low HP, High damage was a good idea for the new heroes. You tried to create something new, to give a new experience to the game, and thats good, but maybe something more conventional is better. Shinobi have the lowest HP pool of all heroes, but we don't even have the time to attack them so....

PS : I don't think the problem comes from the players. Even the top tier heroes like warlord or centurion (I don't talk about the warden vortex...) can be beaten, they have an advandage but can still be punished. Not the shinobi.

Mia.Nora
06-02-2017, 08:13 AM

Yep, take your sweet time, it is not like already low population is dipping hard or anything.

bananaflow2017
06-02-2017, 11:31 AM
The Problem ist not only the dodge Kick.
They Problem that he tells u when u fight and when u dont fight.
If he is good he will allways be far enough away that he can gb u but doesnt get hit if u cgb.
And ur only engage will be countered with a kick.
So this aus kinda frustrating in duells and is just another kind of turteling.
Which is also much easier than with a warden or warlord.

Obdach01
06-02-2017, 12:05 PM
Ok, you play Shinobi, right ?

I tried to dodge backward or on the side with the good timing, I still take the hit. And the kick is not the only problem.

So just tell me, am I the only one concerned about this hero ?

No, you're not. There are a lot. I don't play Shinobi, I play with Valk against her/him. She ist hard, very hard, but I don't want easy. I want a challenging game. I could live without her, but I live just as well with her. Just yesterday I played against a team of one shin, two cents and one orochi. Shins and cents died like flies... the only problem was the orochi.

Ontari
06-02-2017, 02:55 PM
How do you dodge shinobi ranged attacks that also have no attack indicators?

Just dodge right? It's the players "incapabilities" right? Please, give us all your pro tips. Can you add in how to counter 2v1 scenarios where shinobs/+others just keep range and freely attack from range?

Oh right, "counter vids" only deal with the smallest area of the game, 1v1. So you don't actually have anything constructive to add. More community ignorance at play! : D

As I said, if you play on PC, add me on Uplay and I will prove you wrong. But as with any other big mouthed crier, I bet you won't

His attacks are indicated. Not only on the UI, as any other attack in game, but also in his animations. You can clearly tell when he is swinging his chain, or throwing his arm to throw the hook at you. This has no OP heatseeking tracking and is easily dodgeable.

And you have a very little to none idea about fighting this character. I said countless Times - YOU HAVE TO PRESS THE ATTACK, NOT WAITING FOR HIM. If you allow Shinobi to control the fight he WILL DO IT and to be honest, he excells at controlling the enemy. If you are weak enough to let him do whatever he wishes to do, don't cry later that he controls the fight.

When you fight the Shinobi, be agressive. If you don't play that way, then just try to change your optics. You will loose some HP before you perfect this tactics, but taking into consideration his HP pool, you should still be victorious. Unless you are a useless turtle that just waits for a parry. Then, Shinobi will kill you, as he is a Turtle killer ;)

Antonioj26
06-02-2017, 02:59 PM
As I said, if you play on PC, add me on Uplay and I will prove you wrong. But as with any other big mouthed crier, I bet you won't

His attacks are indicated. Not only on the UI, as any other attack in game, but also in his animations. You can clearly tell when he is swinging his chain, or throwing his arm to throw the hook at you. This has no OP heatseeking tracking and is easily dodgeable.

And you have a very little to none idea about fighting this character. I said countless Times - YOU HAVE TO PRESS THE ATTACK, NOT WAITING FOR HIM. If you allow Shinobi to control the fight he WILL DO IT and to be honest, he excells at controlling the enemy. If you are weak enough to let him do whatever he wishes to do, don't cry later that he controls the fight.

When you fight the Shinobi, be agressive. If you don't play that way, then just try to change your optics. You will loose some HP before you perfect this tactics, but taking into consideration his HP pool, you should still be victorious. Unless you are a useless turtle that just waits for a parry. Then, Shinobi will kill you, as he is a Turtle killer ;)

Will someone shut this mediocre player up and add him on uplay already? I would do it myself if I had this on PC.

Ontari
06-02-2017, 03:17 PM
Will someone shut this mediocre player up and add him on uplay already? I would do it myself if I had this on PC.

Ya still get your arse kicked by them you turtle noob? :D

So cringry when self-proclaimed "pro" player is so helpless against a character with 3,5 bars of health. And so entertaining to watch your irritation :D

+ mind you, there was one guy like me, eager to show you how much you suck at fighting Shinobi on PSN, but you still dodge him, scared ;)

Antonioj26
06-02-2017, 03:23 PM

So cringry when self-proclaimed "pro" player is so helpless against a character with 3,5 bars of health. And so entertaining to watch your irritation :D

Where did I call myself a pro you dummie? Doesn't really matter how much health he has when has a better toolkit than everyone else in the game. You are legitimately bad at this game and if I had a PC I would show you. You stomp trash shins and then lump them all together when all the of the best players are saying shin is one of the best if not the best in the game. Tiers don't matter as much when you are at the bottom playing with people who don't know how to fight so continue to scrub on.

Antonioj26
06-02-2017, 03:25 PM

+ mind you, there was one guy like me, eager to show you how much you suck at fighting Shinobi on PSN, but you still dodge him, scared ;)

Lol you have me mistaken for someone else. I've never turned down a fight and never will. If you are talking about adeptuslupos I was busy over the holiday weekend but we had that fight and I'll gladly post the videos of how that ended for him. I'll upload them right now of how a character I've barely touched managed to crush his rep 11 roach.

Ontari
06-02-2017, 03:29 PM
Where did I call myself a pro you dummie? Doesn't really matter how much health he has when has a better toolkit than everyone else in the game. You are legitimately bad at this game and if I had a PC I would show you. You stomp trash shins and then lump them all together when all the of the best players are saying shin is one of the best if not the best in the game. Tiers don't matter as much when you are at the bottom playing with people who don't know how to fight so continue to scrub on.

You are only giving out this argument, placing yourself constantly among the good players, while you are the only ones from this imaginary pro community to whine about them. Good players just stomp shinobis out since week. You and Aarpian are the leaders of this crying helpless group of people uncapable of changing their playstyle and actually thinking during the fight. Aarpian got silenced, and since then he still avoids me every time I log in on Uplay. I bet it sucks to be rekt by the "scrub" while playing THE MOST OP CHARACTER IN DA GAME - SHINOBI. You don't do shizzit except crying here on forums, constantly giving out the very same arguments, not even trying to improve yourself.

And if you are so sure of your bullshiet, then why you avoid the guy that challenged you? Cause he also can't match with your supreme K/D? Or will getting your arse raped by a mediocre player will cause you to commit suicide or something? Seriously man, you are so entertaining to laught at <3

But well, all in all, it's good that Devs don't listen to kids with problems and they focus on constructive feedback ;)
Have a nice weekend everybody!

That_guy44
06-02-2017, 03:34 PM
I think shinobi is the best character in duels. People panic with him and forget how to block. I have played against players that understand the meta though. They stand and make the easy bock/parry and disengage. His health is low but his attacks make up for it. I don't get how some say play aggressive against him. He can attack you out of your range and close that distance just as fast. He essentially a turtle. I'm pretty decent a parries so I'm not too concerned for his range as long as he doesn't go into mixups. I feel for others who aren't as adept though.

Antonioj26
06-02-2017, 03:34 PM
You are only giving out this argument, placing yourself constantly among the good players, while you are the only ones from this imaginary pro community to whine about them. Good players just stomp shinobis out since week. You and Aarpian are the leaders of this crying helpless group of people uncapable of changing their playstyle and actually thinking during the fight. Aarpian got silenced, and since then he still avoids me every time I log in on Uplay. I bet it sucks to be rekt by the "scrub" while playing THE MOST OP CHARACTER IN DA GAME - SHINOBI. You don't do shizzit except crying here on forums, constantly giving out the very same arguments, not even trying to improve yourself.

And if you are so sure of your bullshiet, then why you avoid the guy that challenged you? Cause he also can't match with your supreme K/D? Or will getting your arse raped by a mediocre player will cause you to commit suicide or something? Seriously man, you are so entertaining to laught at <3

But well, all in all, it's good that Devs don't listen to kids with problems and they focus on constructive feedback ;)
Have a nice weekend everybody!

Actually no I'm not the only one giving out this argument, watch the tournament tonight and I guarantee there will be a good chunk of shins. Post the proof that you shut aarpian up, I want to see videos. I didn't avoid that guy dummie I just told you it was a holiday weekend so I wasn't playing. I did finally get to fight him Tuesday and I'm uploading the videos to my computer right now. Once they are done I'll post them here. Except they just said they are going to nerf shins kick in the dev stream, idiot.

Lyskir
06-02-2017, 03:37 PM
Actually no I'm not the only one giving out this argument, watch the tournament tonight and I guarantee there will be a good chunk of shins. Post the proof that you shut aarpian up, I want to see videos. I didn't avoid that guy dummie I just told you it was a holiday weekend so I wasn't playing. I did finally get to fight him Tuesday and I'm uploading the videos to my computer right now. Once they are done I'll post them here. Except they just said they are going to nerf shins kick in the dev stream, idiot.

don't waste your breath on this kid Antonio, i hope the kick nerf will do something, its a slight nerf so every side is ok with that i guess

Ontari
06-02-2017, 03:41 PM
I think shinobi is the best character in duels. People panic with him and forget how to block. I have played against players that understand the meta though. They stand and make the easy bock/parry and disengage. His health is low but his attacks make up for it. I don't get how some say play aggressive against him. He can attack you out of your range and close that distance just as fast. He essentially a turtle. I'm pretty decent a parries so I'm not too concerned for his range as long as he doesn't go into mixups. I feel for others who aren't as adept though.

Maybe I'm privileged with pressing attack against him as I play Kensei, so I have a very good reach on my side attacks. Especially in duels, moving to him from the very start and trying to press him is effective, especially when you pin him down. I

To the d*mb c*nt still crying - they are adjusting the character, as everyone said they should, and as every one with brain should know they will do to the new character. But thankfully they don't listen to these retar*ed cries to "nerf shinobi to the ground", or "remove his kick" bulshizzit you also pressed on. I've also said he needs adjustment to his kick to avoid him spamming it, but obviously you ignored it ya bloody moron :D. Keep on crying, it fuels my need for some laughter, especially after a good blaze :D It's really a shame I don't have a PS4, it would be so satisfying to destroy you. I will see after 10th, maybe I could afford it, just to kill you over and over again :D

I'm eagerly waiting for the Shinobi patch to watch, how you will switch to crying about his slide that trips people off. Can't wait, I will buy a soda and some popcorn.

And I repeat it again, good shinobi won't need a kick to devastate your sorry-arse :D

Antonioj26
06-02-2017, 03:56 PM
Maybe I'm privileged with pressing attack against him as I play Kensei, so I have a very good reach on my side attacks. Especially in duels, moving to him from the very start and trying to press him is effective, especially when you pin him down. I

To the d*mb c*nt still crying - they are adjusting the character, as everyone said they should, and as every one with brain should know they will do to the new character. But thankfully they don't listen to these retar*ed cries to "nerf shinobi to the ground", or "remove his kick" bulshizzit you also pressed on. I've also said he needs adjustment to his kick to avoid him spamming it, but obviously you ignored it ya bloody moron :D. Keep on crying, it fuels my need for some laughter, especially after a good blaze :D It's really a shame I don't have a PS4, it would be so satisfying to destroy you. I will see after 10th, maybe I could afford it, just to kill you over and over again :D

I'm eagerly waiting for the Shinobi patch to watch, how you will switch to crying about his slide that trips people off. Can't wait, I will buy a soda and some popcorn.

And I repeat it again, good shinobi won't need a kick to devastate your sorry-arse :D

How am I crying? I'm just telling you you suck and that's why you aren't fighting good shins. I never said nerf him to the ground nor did I say remove the kick so stop making stuff up to try and win this argument. Oh cool 420 blaze it up bro! Dude weed lmao!! You are so sad, my dude. Let me know when you get it and I'll destroy you just like I did this numb nuts adeptuslupos. Video is almost done and you'll get a glimpse of what I'll do to you if you still have the balls to buy one. Never said good shinobis need the kick, but there you go again strawmanning me again.

BeefMan_
06-02-2017, 05:10 PM

Exactly. People complain about the kick, and rightfully so, but there's no complaints about his light spam which is, at the absolute least, just as bad as PKs. Nor is there anything about his unmatched turtling capability, or how ******edly powerful his ranged gb is as a whiff punish, or how ABSOLUTELY NOTHING HE DOES IS PUNISHABLE.

I_am_Wolverine
06-02-2017, 05:58 PM
BeefMan is right. The kick is totaly broken, but the light spam too. And even if you manage to parry a range attack and putt the shinobi on the ground, he'll raise up before you can punish him.

radi0wantcandy
06-02-2017, 06:10 PM
I love the people defending this with the wonderful suggestions of how to fight a shinobi. It's broken. Sickle rain SOMETIMES drains your stamina when it shouldn't. In my experience its a 50/50 chance that my stamina will be non existent after getting hit by this ridiculous combo.

Antonioj26
06-02-2017, 06:10 PM

https://youtu.be/Pm7128gnKNU

Whats going to happen to you if you decide to get a ps4. I destroyed this mediocre player with a class and hero that im the absolute worst with for my playstyle just because shin has such a solid tool kit. I promise you I'll do the exact same to you.

BeefMan_
06-02-2017, 06:13 PM
I love the people defending this with the wonderful suggestions of how to fight a shinobi. It's broken. Sickle rain SOMETIMES drains your stamina when it shouldn't. In my experience its a 50/50 chance that my stamina will be non existent after getting hit by this ridiculous combo.

I don't even think it's just sickle rain. Sometimes I swear that his lights drain stamina, too

Lyskir
06-02-2017, 06:22 PM
https://youtu.be/Pm7128gnKNU

Whats going to happen to you if you decide to get a ps4. I destroyed this mediocre player with a class and hero that im the absolute worst with for my playstyle just because shin has such a solid tool kit. I promise you I'll do the exact same to you.

wow you are way better than mister *shinobis is easy to counter* orochi guy, good job^^

Eyaside
06-02-2017, 06:26 PM
Yeah he is a bit ridiculous. He's like a tier of his own with how no one can reliably contest him. He gets a 50/50 on dodge which is hard to punish (sometimes you can't) even if you guess right. It's completely on his terms and if your try to be the aggressor, you will be punished hard quite easily.

Antonioj26
06-02-2017, 06:28 PM
wow you are way better than mister *shinobis is easy to counter* orochi guy, good job^^

That's the thing, I'm god awful with shinobi when compared to people who actually know how to use the character and it doesn't suit my play style at all. I have very little experience with him and he's really the only assassin I've ever played to rep 1 yet I'm still stomping out this guy who claims it's easy.

Butonfly
06-02-2017, 07:17 PM

Umm, look at the video dude. The Shinobi attacks with a ranged light and no attack indicator ever appears on the screen.

I don't see how playing me is going to change that. But please, throw your pride around some more to try and make a point. I never said anything about heatseeking tracking, or him being undodgable. Who are you talking to? Yourself, that's who. Not reading, not watching, just "reacting with little to no idea". Ironic considering your spiel.

Why anyone would want to play you with your haughty attitude is beyond me. News flash: you playing people and beating them doesn't change reality, nor does it prove points in a logic based argument, rofl. But since I can't trust you to be narrow minded, I'm on PS4, not PC, so I couldn't play you even if it'd somehow make a difference.

We all might be able to 1v1 shinobi all day long. He could be the perfect dream boat character you've always wanted him to be. That doesnt change the fact that the shinobi and centurion togeather have disrupted the normal state of multi-user game modes and not for the better. In many, many ways, and for multiple reasons per each class, they've destroyed the For Honor gameplay. Ranged attacks without indicators is just the beginning, and a minor one at that.

Honestly.... stop with the strawmans.