PDA

View Full Version : Let's Talk About Turtles

Existentialmeme
06-01-2017, 04:51 PM
I just wanted to make this thread to hear how you guys think the turtle problem should be fixed~

LET'S GO

Kaijudub
06-01-2017, 04:52 PM
michelangelo ftw

Tyrjo
06-01-2017, 05:14 PM
I play on PS4 and I don't experience this turtle problem at all. I think it is a PC thing.

Existentialmeme
06-01-2017, 05:19 PM
I play on PS4 and I don't experience this turtle problem at all. I think it is a PC thing.

Wow really? No one simply guards and parries and don't attack at all? PS4 community seems a lot better than PC then...

Sir_rage_quit
06-01-2017, 06:15 PM
it a 1v1 and 2v2 problem it is not a big problem in 4v4

Tyrjo
06-06-2017, 08:42 AM
Wow really? No one simply guards and parries and don't attack at all? PS4 community seems a lot better than PC then...

I didn't say that, but I've never experienced a duel where an opponent just sits and wait for you to make a mistake.

The_B0G_
06-06-2017, 12:36 PM

I'm on ps4 and I do see it, just not very often, maybe every 3 or 4 games someone plays like that, and it's usually a warden.

I think its more of a top skill level problem, I'm definitely not in the top 7% of players I wouldn't think. Above average, but far from the best. So thats probably why I don't see it much.

bmason1000
06-06-2017, 12:45 PM
I'm on ps4 and I do see it, just not very often, maybe every 3 or 4 games someone plays like that, and it's usually a warden.

I think its more of a top skill level problem, I'm definitely not in the top 7% of players I wouldn't think. Above average, but far from the best. So thats probably why I don't see it much.
Same experience. It comes up in duel and brawl but i still wouldn't call it the norm. I see far, far more aggressive players than passive ones.

ELDRIX_
06-06-2017, 01:47 PM
I'm on Pc its more class based
Players who often turtle are orochis , lawbringer and warlords
But sometimes centurions and wardens too

Its really annoying
They just block and wait for things to parry or look for something punishable
Cant do any mixups on them

ZUNniK.
06-06-2017, 07:47 PM
As mentioned, on PS4 there is no Turtle Meta. You literally cant block everything. some attacks are really hard to block and some are nearly impossible to react to. (..30Fps) Adding Chip Damage for Expample i think is just a solution for duels and brawls on PC. For 4vs4 especially on PS4/Consoles i think it would cause more trouble than helping