PDA

View Full Version : You gonna fix it or we are all doomed????

WFL_M4sT3R_
06-01-2017, 03:50 PM
Hello,

I have to mention one more time and bring to attention matters thats killing the game.

First of all, Warden, i mean even your charts show that his WR and K/D are not so high and its not OP it is trust me. Bad stats can come from bad players who struggle for better performance so use Warden so much. When it come to hero please show me the way to open that hero with GB, light or heavy attack, without i have to do some miracle??? Its dam impossible because blocking abilities are maxed out. And most of Warden players wait for attack, than shoulder bash hit, hit and thats it. And one more thing HP of that hero is insane, i mean where is logic that it need to be hit 20+ times to go down????

Centurion is old story i want repeat all.

FIX THE DAM MM, i mean seriously its NOT fun to be constantly matched with bad team and lose match after the match, in 70% matches results are 1000-50, thats not normal at all! Make teams based on K/D, WR by players not bloody global rep its nonsense, and don't match premade teams vs single players. I agree with rage quit penality, but make a proper teams so people are not frustrated that much.

Thank you!

FootlessRhino
06-01-2017, 03:56 PM
cool beans dude, but do you have any NEW complaints that we haven't heard of already? since you're creating a new thread and all.

WFL_M4sT3R_
06-01-2017, 04:03 PM
cool beans dude, but do you have any NEW complaints that we haven't heard of already? since you're creating a new thread and all.

"I have to mention one more time and bring to attention matters thats killing the game."

Blasto95
06-01-2017, 04:06 PM
Warden is not OP, he is not strong, he does not need a nerf. He's pretty well balanced, one of the better characters ill admit that. But they should not nerf him to the lower tiers, rather buff the heroes that are struggling. His shoulder bash is countered by any Dodge+Attack move + a few other things. Also if you have decent health and/or you're exhausted...dont dodge...wait for him to try the GB and counter it. People have gone on and on how to counter Warden. Theres multiple guides and videos. Educate yourself.

Centurion. To early to tell. 100% needs some changes, but hes not a top tier 1v1 hero. Hes just really strong in team fights. So his nerfs should follow suit.

Agree with better MM and not matching premades with solo players. If you're constantly on the receiving end however, it may also be a "you" issue and not just a MM problem.

Kaijudub
06-01-2017, 04:10 PM
Have people actually looked at the Warden move list??

Next to Conq he has the most limited moveset in the game, can we please get off his back. You take away his 50/50 game and you have no reason to play him, ESPECIALLY in our current turtle meta.