PDA

View Full Version : Can someone explain WHY the players are being punished for Ubisoft's lack of skill?

MadCYclops
06-01-2017, 02:53 PM
This rage quit thing...Is so beyond stupid...Now I understand why some players want it...ITS BECAUSE THE GAME CRASHES when ppl rage quit... sooo the problem is not rage quitting... its the game crashing... So they are gonna punish us... wrongly in some cases there is no doubt in my mind that there will be innocents who get hit with this 10 minute "cooldown" for thier... supposed rage.
(and yes i get it 10 minutes isn't very long, but that's hardly the point)

The thing is this game.. by design.. causes rage... lol so they are gonna punish players for doing what this game was designed to do... if u get your arse handed to you by a higher skilled team the entire match.. why should you not be allowed to quit, let a bot replace you...(so you can try to find an evenly matched, match) and let the opposing team continue to victory without you against bots... The opposing team... the majority of the time isn't gonna care if they beat on underskilled players or a bot... ALL THEY WANT IS TO WIN..and get thier rewards... Thats what this is ALL about... finishing the game, and getting your steel/exp right?

So why are we getting punished bc Ubi cannot fix thier game to let a bot replace said rage quitter... and let the match continue. I'm sorry but yeah if they implement this into the casual part of the game.. I'm done...I've been a fan of this game since i got a friends invite to the alpha... I've dealt with the connection issues and never complained about them... mainly bc I didn't have much connection problems...like many others did.

I just....you cannot tell me that this punishment is valid when the entire reason its being implemented is because Ubi simply cannot fix their game to continue on if someone rage quits...Now do i agree with rage quitting... lol not really, but players should have the choice to play or not play against the team they are facing without a penalty.

Now IF they want to put this kind of thing on their ranked test server...thats fine...but for casual... no..no and just hell no this is not right to punish us for thier lack of coding/fixing the real problem...the game crashing.

TL;DR ...yea yea:p

P.S. Yes i rage quit...once...lol and that was waaay back in season one....i'm sorry...:cool:

Danioku
06-01-2017, 03:07 PM
This new innovating type of P2P architecture crashes if someone leaves the game.

Ergo, sanction players for leave, so they will not leave anymore and everything will be fixed. :D

- Ubisoft logic -

Kaijudub
06-01-2017, 03:10 PM
Can you point me to the source where it says "entire reason quit penalty is being implemented is because Ubi simply cannot fix their game to continue on if someone rage quits" please?

MadCYclops
06-01-2017, 03:17 PM
Can you point me to the source where it says "entire reason quit penalty is being implemented is because Ubi simply cannot fix their game to continue on if someone rage quits" please?

You don't have to be a rocket scientist to figure that out...IF you can't see the blatantly obvious...shrugs...i'm sorry?

I mean why do ppl get upset when someone rage quits? is it because they no longer get to fight against a player who they were beating up the entire match? OR... is it because the game crashes?... 98% of the time i'm gonna go with they get upset bc the game crashed...but maybe i'm just one of those dumb guys who still uses common sense...shrugs.

XxHunterHxX
06-01-2017, 03:34 PM
Cant w8 for people to rage quit and you ir left vs a bot and you can leave the game coz you will ghet 10 min cd or people that join dominion matches in a losing game enjoy that :D tnx ubisoft make more people quit the game :D

rossato2109
06-01-2017, 03:35 PM
This rage quit thing...Is so beyond stupid...Now I understand why some players want it...ITS BECAUSE THE GAME CRASHES when ppl rage quit... sooo the problem is not rage quitting... its the game crashing... So they are gonna punish us... wrongly in some cases there is no doubt in my mind that there will be innocents who get hit with this 10 minute "cooldown" for thier... supposed rage.
(and yes i get it 10 minutes isn't very long, but that's hardly the point)

The thing is this game.. by design.. causes rage... lol so they are gonna punish players for doing what this game was designed to do... if u get your arse handed to you by a higher skilled team the entire match.. why should you not be allowed to quit, let a bot replace you...(so you can try to find an evenly matched, match) and let the opposing team continue to victory without you against bots... The opposing team... the majority of the time isn't gonna care if they beat on underskilled players or a bot... ALL THEY WANT IS TO WIN..and get thier rewards... Thats what this is ALL about... finishing the game, and getting your steel/exp right?

So why are we getting punished bc Ubi cannot fix thier game to let a bot replace said rage quitter... and let the match continue. I'm sorry but yeah if they implement this into the casual part of the game.. I'm done...I've been a fan of this game since i got a friends invite to the alpha... I've dealt with the connection issues and never complained about them... mainly bc I didn't have much connection problems...like many others did.

I just....you cannot tell me that this punishment is valid when the entire reason its being implemented is because Ubi simply cannot fix their game to continue on if someone rage quits...Now do i agree with rage quitting... lol not really, but players should have the choice to play or not play against the team they are facing without a penalty.

Now IF they want to put this kind of thing on their ranked test server...thats fine...but for casual... no..no and just hell no this is not right to punish us for thier lack of coding/fixing the real problem...the game crashing.

TL;DR ...yea yea:p

P.S. Yes i rage quit...once...lol and that was waaay back in season one....i'm sorry...:cool:

Yeah, they just trying to pass their responsability as developers to the players. This is not a game where the team gets shafted if someone leaves, a bot picks up right away (so the numbers stay even) unlike other games.