PDA

View Full Version : This has gone on long enough !!!

ViciousOphidian
06-01-2017, 02:26 PM
Ubi, please fix this glaring issue ASAP. We are 4 months after release and we have still not gotten sexy anime armor items. Instead of removing Warden Tech and introducing new OP characters and pointless maps, why don't you give us something that matters? Injustice offers a wide selection of skin-tight leotards yet For Honor doesn't even have a slider that modifies mammary dimensions. What is the point of a customization menu if i can't make an anime waifu ?

My.Insanity
06-01-2017, 02:28 PM
agree... time for Beach Outfits in For Honor ;)

XxHunterHxX
06-01-2017, 03:23 PM
agree... time for Beach Outfits in For Honor ;)

Bleach ? The anime ? if so then can i goku from dbz in the game so i can do super sayan ? and 1 shot people in super sayan 4 ? and can i combine with a friend to make vegito ? this game left the "real" medieval theme a long time ago when they added fire coming out of you when you do a execution...might as well just add wizzards and ****...

ViciousOphidian
06-01-2017, 03:49 PM
Bleach ? The anime ? if so then can i goku from dbz in the game so i can do super sayan ? and 1 shot people in super sayan 4 ? and can i combine with a friend to make vegito ? this game left the "real" medieval theme a long time ago when they added fire coming out of you when you do a execution...might as well just add wizzards and ****...

He said beach outfits as in swimsuits, though Wizards also sounds kool.

Herbstlicht
06-01-2017, 03:52 PM
Ubi, please fix this glaring issue ASAP. We are 4 months after release and we have still not gotten sexy anime armor items. Instead of removing Warden Tech and introducing new OP characters and pointless maps, why don't you give us something that matters? Injustice offers a wide selection of skin-tight leotards yet For Honor doesn't even have a slider that modifies mammary dimensions. What is the point of a customization menu if i can't make an anime waifu ?

I like your humor. If you were serious though ..
Ah well. I wouldn't mind either i guess.

However, I love the new maps.

MasterChiefPON
06-01-2017, 04:06 PM
Ubisoft!! 😡😡 If you don't hear the community and give us sexy outfits there's going to be another blackout!!!

I really wanna see Raider looking sexier in that leotard.

God damn it Ubisoft, you're killing us!!

C.More
06-01-2017, 04:16 PM
Ubisoft!! 😡😡 If you don't hear the community and give us sexy outfits there's going to be another blackout!!!

I really wanna see Raider looking sexier in that leotard.

God damn it Ubisoft, you're killing us!!
You've heard the man. Borat strings for Raiders! ASAP!!!

UbiNoty
06-02-2017, 01:05 AM
I agree. My Nobushi needs a 2-piece string bikini and her naginata needs to turn into a giant beach umbrella. I'll escalate this up to the top straight away.

KalkPost
06-02-2017, 01:07 AM
I find it sexist not be able to have female raiders

K1os1Xos
06-02-2017, 01:19 AM
For Honor doesn't even have a slider that modifies mammary dimensions.

The best thing I've read in a while... Definitely best thing today.

Pretty awesome.

MasterChiefPON
06-02-2017, 02:22 AM
I agree. My Nobushi needs a 2-piece string bikini and her naginata needs to turn into a giant beach umbrella. I'll escalate this up to the top straight away.

Glad to see you know what's up UbiNoty.

Let's wait for Season 3 gear boiis!!! There will be a new gear rarity and it's gonna be SEXY!!!

*QUOTE=CropslordPlebus;12685084]For Honor doesn't even have a slider that modifies mammary dimensions. What is the point of a customization menu if i can't make an anime waifu ?[/QUOTE]

If they gave us dead zone sliders they can give us that... just saying

Ubi plz set your priorities right...

Lumina-US
06-02-2017, 04:08 AM
I agree. My Nobushi needs a 2-piece string bikini and her naginata needs to turn into a giant beach umbrella. I'll escalate this up to the top straight away.Dead or Alive Xtreme 3 Fortune/Venus is your friend for all those needs.