PDA

View Full Version : Shinobi No Ranged Attack Indication - OP, remove range from melee game

Butonfly
06-01-2017, 10:17 AM
I know, the new heroes are in town and so OP, talking about them is like beating a dead horse. But some **** has to go, and while piles and piles of the manure laying around this game continue to grow, it's time Ubi started shoveling it away. Adding to the pile is Shinobi's ranged attacks, and the fact he can get them off for free without any indication. It's bad enough they shouldn't be in the game to begin with, but it's the little balls of dung clinging to the hem of your outfit that really mess things up. You wan't to dress nice and go for a classy outing. Instead you get that tinge of foul smell up your nose and leave for sweeter scenery.

Vid to see what I'm talking about. For the lovers, and the haters (you know who you trolls are ; D )
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5y_y1-X9mcg

YuBiShiGouShi
06-01-2017, 10:27 AM
It's why I feel the new heroes did more harm than good to the life of this game.

DrExtrem
06-01-2017, 11:29 AM
It's why I feel the new heroes did more harm than good to the life of this game.

Especially on consoles, where it is significantly harder to parry light attacks.

Butonfly
06-01-2017, 12:25 PM
Especially on consoles, where it is significantly harder to parry light attacks.

Platform makes no difference when there's zero indication.

Pillow_Hands
06-01-2017, 12:35 PM
RIP 4v4

SnugglesIV
06-01-2017, 12:40 PM
I know, the new heroes are in town and so OP, talking about them is like beating a dead horse. But some **** has to go, and while piles and piles of the manure laying around this game continue to grow, it's time Ubi started shoveling it away. Adding to the pile is Shinobi's ranged attacks, and the fact he can get them off for free without any indication. It's bad enough they shouldn't be in the game to begin with, but it's the little balls of dung clinging to the hem of your outfit that really mess things up. You wan't to dress nice and go for a classy outing. Instead you get that tinge of foul smell up your nose and leave for sweeter scenery.

Vid to see what I'm talking about. For the lovers, and the haters (you know who you trolls are ; D )
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5y_y1-X9mcg

Or, you could just make it so the indicators appear? I'm not sure why you have to throw the baby out with the bathwater.

BTW, this is someone who absolutely hates Shinobi, solely because he forces a large majority of the cast to turtle up in fear of having every attack interrupted by light-free light and how safe he is in the hands of a capable player. However, I'm a reasonable person and realise that these are things that can be nerfed so instead of asking for Ubi to remove them, I ask them to make changes or ask for help with dealing said problem.

DrExtrem
06-01-2017, 12:57 PM
Platform makes no difference when there's zero indication.

So I guess there is another bug? They barely patched the old ones. For honor - the gift, that keeps giving.

It must have something to do with the PC version, because I still see indicators on console - they turn up very late but they are there.

Butonfly
06-01-2017, 07:37 PM
Or, you could just make it so the indicators appear? I'm not sure why you have to throw the baby out with the bathwater.

BTW, this is someone who absolutely hates Shinobi, solely because he forces a large majority of the cast to turtle up in fear of having every attack interrupted by light-free light and how safe he is in the hands of a capable player. However, I'm a reasonable person and realise that these are things that can be nerfed so instead of asking for Ubi to remove them, I ask them to make changes or ask for help with dealing said problem.

You're being perfectly reasonable.

So you have no place here.

Throw the baby out with the bath water. Bring the melee game back to it's melee roots. Remove standard free ranged attacks. I don't mind if Shinobi is out right deleted either. Not because I hate him, just cause no attack indicator.