PDA

View Full Version : Need tougher Difficulty modes!

shadow276185
06-01-2017, 12:12 AM
UBI, please consider the hardcore gamers. We need more tougher difficulty modes. Most of the FC series is not challenging enough even on the hardest difficulty mode.

Please incorporate something like Expert+Survival mode from FCP. Or even something like what this mod does for FC4:

http://www.nexusmods.com/farcry4/mods/15/?tab=1&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Ffarcry4%2F ajax%2Fmoddescription%2F%3Fid%3D15%26preview%3D&pUp=1

I.e. item prices ingame should be very high, weapons, money, and crafting resources should be scarce and much harder to obtain, enemies are tougher and hit harder etc.

Thanks for listening UBISOFT.

HorTyS
06-01-2017, 01:00 AM
Would be cool if completing the game with those options garnered some sort of in-game reward, even just a weapon skin or some such could provide incentive.. personally I don't really like survival elements like stamina bars & sleep requirements, just feel like managing that stuff is tedious and slows the game down, not the experience I play FC for.... but I respect people's desire to play it in such a way...

shadow276185
06-01-2017, 03:06 AM
Well like I said they should include what I mentioned as one of the modes or options so everyone can choose to their taste.

I just don't like how games claim to have a Nightmare mode, Insane mode, or Expert mode or whatever they want to call it but then for a hardcore gamer like me the experience is actually far from what the difficulty is titled.

akilyoung
06-01-2017, 03:15 AM
TOugher than survival mode? Have you played primal in that mode? I heard its pretty rough.

HorTyS
06-01-2017, 06:31 AM
I guess I just don't consider managing stamina, hunger & thirst to be adding to the difficulty. Those things are easy to do, it just makes the game tedious and slow. I believe the difficulty should affect enemy reaction time, accuracy, health and damage output. A higher level of all those things would actually impact the difficulty of the game, not negatively impact the pace of the game in the way those "survival" elements do.... imo of course...