PDA

View Full Version : [PC][AU/NZ] Looking for players for AI orders

specialman88
05-31-2017, 01:17 PM
I've got the bug where I get no rewards for completing 4v4 AI matches with matchmaking turned off, but matchmaking for PVP or AI 4v4 never finds games. Looking for AU players who want to regularly do AI matches for the daily orders since it only works with more than just me in the game

My steam is http://steamcommunity.com/id/ruffenuff

And my uplay is
specialman88

boogie363
06-01-2017, 02:46 AM
The Chaos Vanguard is an international multi-gaming community. We're a community driven platform that brings like minded gamers together. Its our belief that playing with other gamers enhances our gaming experience and that is exactly what we offer across the range of games that we support.

We actively bring the players of those supported games together within CV. The environment we offer allows our members to form regular groups and teams with people they may otherwise have never met. Through our TeamSpeak server we offer voice communication for our members to further complement their experience. With hundreds of people online on our TS3 Server all day, everyday, spread across the dozen or so games that we support, you're sure to find someone to game with in The Chaos Vanguard!

Requirements

Be atleast 16 year or older
You need teamspeak3 and a mic
You need a positive attitude
You need to understand and speak english

How to join!

If you fufill all these requirements proceed to our website! and make an application!
When you have made an application please come on teamspeak and we'll have a chat!

TS3: ts3.thechaosvanguard.co.uk

Hope you will join us!

Kind regards