PDA

View Full Version : Perspective

mistados
05-31-2017, 10:13 AM
I was in Manchester a little over a week ago and witnessed the aftermath of the tragedy that occurred. I witnessed the horror and fear that accompanies such an event, and I also witnessed the best of humanity. Strangers offering to help each other in the face of such a barbaric attack.

To complain about a video game representing a religion or crying over what you perceive as a mockery of Christ is downright offensive to me.

Children were killed in that attack, babies! Lives that were cut short before they had even began.

And you have the cheek to whine and and moan about a fictitious representation in a video game and state that you are being targeted? Made a mockery of?

Give me a break! If this is the kind of thing that keeps you awake at night, then you are indeed blessed.

Me? I haven't slept in a week because all I can hear is crying children and babies.

So please, take your self pity and shove it because I'm sick of it.

I just want to enjoy talking about one of my favourite gaming franchises with like minded people.

Kaide_XIV
05-31-2017, 10:18 AM
For decades, if not centuries.....elite forces have used the entertainment industry as a way to normalize agendas they've had for the masses....before those agendas were eventually implemented into the masses reality and accepted as a normal every day thing in their life. So when people say something is "fictitious" or "just a game".....they need to keep that in mind. This did not happen after one movie (you can substitute one movie for one game/theatrical performance/book/newspaper/etc) but it happened slowly over a long period of time with multiple movies pushing the same narrative and slowly indoctrinating the masses into the same ideology. I do not want to use examples, because I will get banned for that....but please research this.

strigoi1958
05-31-2017, 11:44 AM
For decades, if not centuries.....elite forces have used the entertainment industry as a way to normalize agendas they've had for the masses....before those agendas were eventually implemented into the masses reality and accepted as a normal every day thing in their life. So when people say something is "fictitious" or "just a game".....they need to keep that in mind. This did not happen after one movie (you can substitute one movie for one game/theatrical performance/book/newspaper/etc) but it happened slowly over a long period of time with multiple movies pushing the same narrative and slowly indoctrinating the masses into the same ideology. I do not want to use examples, because I will get banned for that....but please research this.

I truly pity you. If you get banned, know this, it is only because your posts are the only things in this forum spewing out a blinkered and spiteful agenda. Perhaps from fear due to living in an isolated community with no real understanding of the outside world.

Ubisoft has grown from a French family based business to a global games developer... they have many studios located around the world in places like Canada, Usa, Europe, Scandinavia, Mid Asia and far east Asia. They employ people of many different religions, all enlightened enough to know exactly what the concept of this game is about Good versus Evil, nothing more...

You are under the belief this is about religion, your religion or your brand of religion. That could not be further from the truth. If you were open to considering any of the replies to your posts it would help you to see past your own indoctrination.

Everyone has their own beliefs, you have your right to yours and I'd happily defend anyone's rights but you are the only person here with an agenda and the only one here trying to incite a religious debate about a game based on murderers.

HorTyS
05-31-2017, 06:35 PM
For decades, if not centuries.....elite forces have used the entertainment industry as a way to normalize agendas they've had for the masses

And yet christianity thrives & prospers.... I don't understand why some feel that perceived mockery of christianity is a threat. Even if this was mockery (which I do not believe it to be), so what? What do you think the result will be when the game comes out? Church goers will abandon their religion en masse? Violence against christians will increase? I want to understand your end goal, like, ok, you think it is a mockery... and?