PDA

View Full Version : What Trophies might tell about this game ...

Herbstlicht
05-31-2017, 12:11 AM
There are some rather interesting numbers. By now, almost 16% of players did return for season 2.

Though more then half of the playerbase did finish the knights campaign, not even a third finished completely through. Only 2% did the trophy-hunting stuff in the campaign to get the more rare trophies. So single player .. well, performed Slightly underwhelming when one consideres the shortness of ghe campaign.

More multiplayer stuff:
~ 20% achieved rep 1 or above / per faction
~ 8 % achieved rep 5 with a single hero
~ 14% won 20+ duel pvp matches
~ 15% for brawl
~ 23,5 for dominion
~ 11% for skirmish
~ 17% for elimination
16,8 % manually deployed war assets 100+ times
but only 3,5% deployed war assets in 5 differnt rounds
Finally, only 0,2% got platinum trophy

Stats are from ps4 thefefore worldwide and rather interesting.
The amount of really dedicated people is really small. 1 of 2000.
Only 16 of 100 came back to see the second season. Many people seem only to have glanced at the game and then already left it.

Well, everyone can make up his own mind. Or maybe post steam trophies, if they are alike. But to me, these numbers are saying not everyone got what he expected and only a minority of the playerbase really seems very actice.

Just some comparisions out of the blue:
horizon, platin: 8,3%
diablo 3: 2,6%
nioh: 4,95%
Whatever this may tell.

bmason1000
05-31-2017, 12:13 AM
Trophies are glitched. I've been playing since and don't have that return trophy. I am not alone in this, either.

bmason1000
05-31-2017, 12:14 AM
The deployment trophies are also bugged. So your sleuthing idea was an impressive attempt, but none of those numbers can be trusted as evidence.