PDA

View Full Version : Darn faction hoppers!

Hormly
05-30-2017, 11:42 PM
ya know, I just gotta take a moment to express how darn miffed I am with all you faction hopping tin cans and weebs, sporting fake glued-on beards, pretending to be vikings to mooch off our prowess in battle. You've bloated our ranks, deflated the value of our faction points, and have all but assured our defeat this season!.

....But, on the other hand, a part of me is deeply delighted to know that, in the end, you all essentially cheated yourselves out of faction rewards for yet another season xD

Cheers to the knights who had the integrity to stay!

bmason1000
05-30-2017, 11:51 PM
ya know, I just gotta take a moment to express how darn miffed I am with all you faction hopping tin cans and weebs, sporting fake glued-on beards, pretending to be vikings to mooch off our prowess in battle. You've bloated our ranks, deflated the value of our faction points, and have all but assured our defeat this season!.

....But, on the other hand, a part of me is deeply delighted to know that, in the end, you all essentially cheated yourselves out of faction rewards for yet another season xD

A+

Sykoink
05-30-2017, 11:56 PM
Haha after winning the first season as a Viking, i was really tempted to join the Knights because you could see this coming. Everybody joins the winning factions (especially the lesser skilled players) which is the downfall for that faction and because of that, players of the viking faction joined the Knights (or Samurai) but judging from how the off season went most of the better players switched to Knights as well, and the better players from the Knights faction just stayed and didn't join the Vikings like everybody else.

I could have done the same, it was tempting until the last moment in the off season to do it but i just couldn't betray my feelings towards the Vikings faction :( Plus i don't like the emblem shapes of the Knights and Samurai :D

When this season is done, and lets say the Knights have won, then those same people who hopped over to the Vikings, will hop back to the knights. These people will be in a vicious cycle of losing every season by doing that ;)

So by staying with the Vikings, we will have a big chance to win next season again.

UbiJurassic
05-30-2017, 11:58 PM
https://media4.giphy.com/media/o6NT7wWxKWcmc/giphy.gif

Are my boys going to finally bring home a Faction War round win?! I'm rooting for you Knights!

つ ◕_◕ ༽つTake my energy! つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

CandleInTheDark
05-31-2017, 12:04 AM

Are my boys going to finally bring home a Faction War round win?! I'm rooting for you Knights!

Going to do it? We did it by one territory lol. Lucky we kept it, Samurai would have won the tiebreak on assets which happened to us twice last season. Honestly I stayed knight because my main is knight and that made sense to me, if my main ever changes, which barring an amazing dlc character it won't, I will, though as said above it is fitting that those who jumped ship have cheated only themselves (and sadly the original vikings).

Hormly
05-31-2017, 12:15 AM
Viking for life, Viking till death, Viking in Valhalla

UbiJurassic
05-31-2017, 12:38 AM
Going to do it? We did it by one territory lol. Lucky we kept it, Samurai would have won the tiebreak on assets which happened to us twice last season. Honestly I stayed knight because my main is knight and that made sense to me, if my main ever changes, which barring an amazing dlc character it won't, I will, though as said above it is fitting that those who jumped ship have cheated only themselves (and sadly the original vikings).

My bad. I don't have the Faction map pulled up on the website. I tried to convince my boss that letting me setup a PS4 with For Honor at my desk was a great idea, but they weren't buying it. ;)

CaptainPwnet
05-31-2017, 12:44 AM
I swapped to vikings simply because I wanted the round emblem because it worked better with my custom emblem. But either way the faction hopping should never be an issue.

Why aren't assets recieved dependent on your factions currently active playerbase? Like The amount of assets you recieve is based on how many players in each faction are currently actually logged onto For Honor. So then you don't have to worry about how much each individual player in a faction plays or how many more or less inactive players a faction has causing imbalances between assets available to each faction. So if you have many players in the viking faction currently loged on and playing then they will receive less assets per each individual player then the knights or samurai who might have less players currently logged on and playing.

bmason1000
05-31-2017, 12:52 AM
I swapped to vikings simply because I wanted the round emblem because it worked better with my custom emblem. But either way the faction hopping should never be an issue.

Why aren't assets recieved dependent on your factions currently active playerbase? Like The amount of assets you recieve is based on how many players in each faction are currently actually logged onto For Honor. So then you don't have to worry about how much each individual player in a faction plays or how many more or less inactive players a faction has causing imbalances between assets available to each faction. So if you have many players in the viking faction currently loged on and playing then they will receive less assets per each individual player then the knights or samurai who might have less players currently logged on and playing.
No, no, no, that's uh...well, because...hm... I'm not seein a flaw here.

Felis_Menari
05-31-2017, 01:35 AM

#knights4evah!

CandleInTheDark
05-31-2017, 03:03 AM
My bad. I don't have the Faction map pulled up on the website. I tried to convince my boss that letting me setup a PS4 with For Honor at my desk was a great idea, but they weren't buying it. ;)

You can always claim the map is for...um...research purposes? (I do agree getting a PS4 on your desk might be a stretch so all forgiven ;) )

Sykoink
05-31-2017, 03:07 AM

Could you please create a dislike button next to the existing like button so i could dislike that comment? Thank you :o ;)