PDA

View Full Version : How to counter shinobi

FeintThat
05-30-2017, 07:38 PM
Please can some 1 explain to me. Cause i will sell the game otherwise. Cant play against that hero.

Thank you

DrExtrem
05-30-2017, 07:40 PM
Cal. 12 shotgun.

kbvlcvfkhgc
05-30-2017, 07:45 PM
side step bro side step, its all about the side step bro

you gotta Git Gud at the side step bro,

there, before someone else gets all Git Gud on his ***,

FeintThat
05-30-2017, 07:49 PM
i can dodge whole day, it's not a problem, how to hit him. cant GB him, he misses alot but no gb option? No punish? what kinda char is that, all other are punishable?

AndersenThree
05-30-2017, 08:17 PM
I guess it really depends on which champion is your main because, each champion is going to have to fight the Shinobi differently. I mean for me, I main the Lawbringer, Warlord and Centurion and I have to fight differently each time. I will say the biggest annoyance is the double dash kick. If you're a fast champion, when you see them dash, throw a heavy or light and you'll trade damage with them, but until they fix the tracking on the kick or make dodging it be rewarded with a guardbreak....they are going to be frustrating. Back one into a corner maybe.....

Danioku
05-30-2017, 08:21 PM
Press ESC then QUIT TO WORLD MAP

OR

Unlock ALT+F4 "tech"

It always works

CrunaCross
05-30-2017, 08:40 PM
I main Raider. Shinobi is a pain in the *** but also beatable. You just have to put aside the very aggressive battle against him. Against a shinobi is just mostly reaction based moves, and patience. That being said, I don't feel like is so much fun fighting it, because all the encounters feel like are just drawing time. You can beat it like you can the others, but this one feels like a professional time waster.

DrExtrem
05-30-2017, 08:44 PM
I main Raider. Shinobi is a pain in the *** but also beatable. You just have to put aside the very aggressive battle against him. Against a shinobi is just mostly reaction based moves, and patience. That being said, I don't feel like is so much fun fighting it, because all the encounters feel like are just drawing time. You can beat it like you can the others, but this one feels like a professional time waster.

And it can be fatal if you take the initiative. Fighting this little bugger on xbox is even worse, because you can't really react in time.

FeintThat
05-30-2017, 08:51 PM
And they tried to remowe the turtle meta by putting shin in game? when u need to dodge and block 3 minutes to get 1 hit?

CandleInTheDark
05-30-2017, 09:44 PM
I can tell you how I did it with a conqueror in duel. I will disclose here that I don't think the ones I went against were particularly good, didn't use backflip and anything off of it, also, I have only recently started levelling conq for when I see my team filling up with assassins, I tend to be the assassin myself so this is fairly new to me also, but this is what worked for me. The thing with fighting a shinobi, and to some extent a centurion, is if you are going to be defensive, you need to really work on the defensive mechanics, you need to get your parries, you need to get your cgb,you need to do this while non stop walking forward and and being ready to dodge, light attack a dodge or eat a kick and a heavy.

The way I did it was basically to keep walking, he kept backing off, he got licks in, in and out, occasionally eating a trade when I managed to block or cgb, learned the charged heavy to attack or gb wasn't working for him so went with light spam, eventually he ran out of places to walk backward to. Here it gets slightly more dangerous because the charged stuff is off the table and they will kick, you need to dodge or, preferably, attack just as they start their double dodge to shut the kick down, but you are looking for one moment you can throw them into a wall for a punish or to use the quickest chain you can get going while his manoeuvrability is hampered, in my case, I used the conq's infinite chain (and quite enjoyed the the wow spam and disconnect before the game registered his 3-1 loss, the irony was delicious since most of the damage he got on me was light spam).

4v4 it is a lot harder, I am very much seeing where some of the complaints and need to balance is coming from, I had one game with mostly season one characters and my team won a close both teams in breaking game, they went two cents and a shinobi and murdered us, the devs did say they are looking at that, especially the crowd control, though me and another conq did, on the first game, quite enjoy showing a centurion what happens when.two heavies try those tactics. With my peacekeeper I dodge attack, with my warden and conqueror, I use bash/charge to get me into range for throwing heavies, that is safer in dominion than it is in duel, blocking is dangerous for the shinobi with the block timing practically being the parry timing.