PDA

View Full Version : Deus vult, infidel!

ewoksking
05-30-2017, 06:46 PM
Congrats fellow Knights, we successfully took back Jerusalem from the Saracens boogaloo.

Deus Vult!

Neversetdrums
05-30-2017, 07:13 PM
I'm assuming we won a round?

Ulrichvonbek111
05-30-2017, 07:57 PM
Congrats fellow Knights, we successfully took back Jerusalem from the Saracens boogaloo.

Deus Vult!

Yes well done on the victory...
Though rather puzzled as where you think Jerusalem is,,and there ain't no Saracen faction either.
The Saracens showed the crusaders in Jerusalem mercy,,what did the crusaders show,,nothing but treachery,,the murder of women and children. .a rather racist comment you came out with there...Not very chivlerous my knight hmmm tin man .

AndersenThree
05-30-2017, 08:21 PM
Though rather puzzled as where you think Jerusalem is,,and there ain't no Saracen faction either.
The Saracens showed the crusaders in Jerusalem mercy,,what did the crusaders show,,nothing but treachery,,the murder of women and children. .a rather racist comment you came out with there...Not very chivlerous my knight hmmm tin man .

Um, I'm not going to get into a crusader debate with you, but I think your knowledge of the crusades is based on the movie "Kingdom of Heaven" which is about 80% inaccurate.....You might want to brush up on your history and figure out why the crusades were actually started.....I'll give you a hint. The Muslims were enslaving everyone from Spain all the way to modern day Poland and just straight up killing them or enslaving people if they didn't convert. Learn you facts.

On a happier note, good job to the knights. It's good that the weebs didn't win.....last night it sure seemed that way.

Neversetdrums
05-30-2017, 08:21 PM

There was nothing racist about his comment, and nobody needed your history lesson. Chill out knob.

CrunaCross
05-30-2017, 08:34 PM

Well... I don't think we care about that the slightest. You realise that we are talking about the videogame on it's own forums?

CaynAldan
05-30-2017, 09:04 PM
Good job for knight, and a good history note.
That's a pity samurai has lost with more assigned assets. Regrets my brother...

Illyrian_King
05-30-2017, 09:05 PM

Deus Vult!

Poor kiddo ^^
Get a life

Edit: Congrats Knights

TheLastPandaa
05-30-2017, 09:09 PM
https://i.redd.it/jdt3niogpg0z.jpg

CandleInTheDark
05-30-2017, 09:55 PM
I had a rare day I could both keep tabs the last six hours and was actually getting through games, so I was very much looking in on the fronts we had with both vikings and samurai all through.

And yeah it can suck to have more assets and lose but it doesn't necessarily mean anything, knights had most of the individual asset allocation in the whole of season 1 and the closest we came was at least once, I think twice, losing out on assets for that round.

TwinStiletto
05-30-2017, 10:43 PM
Deus Vult!

UbiJurassic
05-31-2017, 12:39 AM
https://media1.giphy.com/media/fdyZ3qI0GVZC0/giphy.gif

Ulrichvonbek111
05-31-2017, 01:49 AM
There was nothing racist about his comment, and nobody needed your history lesson. Chill out knob.

First of all I gave my congratulations to the knights,,
Then I asked myself what has Jerusalem to do with this game ?
Then looking at the name calling Boogaloo is derogatory and racist terminology...
Calling me a knob,,well salty boy trolling bawbag no need for that now is there Ya bawbag stoat the ball.
💮💮💮

kweassa1917
05-31-2017, 02:22 AM
Um, I'm not going to get into a crusader debate with you, but I think your knowledge of the crusades is based on the movie "Kingdom of Heaven" which is about 80% inaccurate.....You might want to brush up on your history and figure out why the crusades were actually started.....I'll give you a hint. The Muslims were enslaving everyone from Spain all the way to modern day Poland and just straight up killing them or enslaving people if they didn't convert. Learn you facts.

One doesn't have to be a Runciman supporter to point out your understanding of the Crusades is basically on the levels of how the Nazis justified Jew suppression.

Yes, the darned Jews truly were trying to take over the world with the Judaeo-Bolshevik secret pact. ROFL :rolleyes:

I'll just add one thing -- not even the most conservative, revisionist studies on the Crusades explain it the way you do. It's a lot more complicated jumble of political, economical, religious mess from both sides of the Mediterranean. So go cram that "Muslims were enslaving everyone, so Urban II decided to save the world" krapshi* somewhere else.

CaynAldan
05-31-2017, 03:23 PM
I had a rare day I could both keep tabs the last six hours and was actually getting through games, so I was very much looking in on the fronts we had with both vikings and samurai all through.

And yeah it can suck to have more assets and lose but it doesn't necessarily mean anything, knights had most of the individual asset allocation in the whole of season 1 and the closest we came was at least once, I think twice, losing out on assets for that round.

I refer to assets deployed, not to complaint about it, but for making a call to samurais to do better deploys. Usually we do it very bad, leaving our zones to easy isolate them or spreading war assets too much, wasting more of them

CandleInTheDark
05-31-2017, 03:44 PM
I refer to assets deployed, not to complaint about it, but for making a call to samurais to do better deploys. Usually we do it very bad, leaving our zones to easy isolate them or spreading war assets too much, wasting more of them

You came very close to coming back, pulled off a seven territory swing in the last fifteen to thirty minutes and would have beaten us on assets with one more, but yeah I can only speak for myself but I was very focussed on the samurai battlefield once I realised the vikings were not staging any comebacks on the territories won there. Some of the viking ones were 51% but they always felt safe.

Kaijudub
05-31-2017, 03:51 PM
I knew we had it in us chaps and chappettes.. GG

DrinkinMyStella
05-31-2017, 04:08 PM
Deus Vult