PDA

View Full Version : Known Issues | Updated: June 29, 2017

UbiSkyBear
05-30-2017, 04:52 PM
Hello Cadets,

Thanks for playing Star Trek: Bridge Crew, we're happy to have you aboard!

Day One Patch; does not have any substantial errors fixed in it, primarily cosmetic and edge cases fixes.

Current Known Issues:

Uplay Setup
When launching the game for the first time on PC, the Uplay application cannot be running even in the background. When launching it for the first time it has to setup the ownership rights and that only works correctly if the game can launch the Uplay application itself and pass on the correct information.

Solution: If you started the game with Uplay running, the authentication will not work. To fix this, please shutdown Uplay completely (through the system tray or Task Manager), shutdown the game then restart it from the Oculus App or Steam. As part of this setup process, you will have to either create a new Uplay account or utilize an existing one. This account must then be linked to the appropriate system – Oculus or Steam.

"Error Code 21"
When playing Star Trek: Bridge Crew without an internet connection, you may run into this error message: “Your connection has been lost. Star Trek: Bridge Crew requires an internet to be able to play properly. Error code 21.” Please ensure that your internet connection is up and running in order to play Star Trek: Bridge Crew as it requires an online connection.

Can't Unlock Mission(s)
It has been reported that some users cannot unlock missions. If you experience this as well, please contact Customer Support (support.ubi.com) so we can resolve this for you.

Patch Notes: June 13th 2017

- Fixed Infinite Impulse / Warp during Ongoing Voyages.
- Fixed various issues around the Invite system.
- “Private Match” is now known as “Custom Lobby”. Feel free to invite your friends for an invite only session or invite some friends before opening it up for other players to join!
- Matchmaking should no longer place you into inactive lobbies.
- Various Mission Improvements.
- Usability improvements to the Impulse / Warp process.
- Improvements to scanning a fugitive ship and transporting fugitives.
- Additional functionality has been implemented for community management purposes.
- Minor crash & bug fixes.
- Addressed issues with “Headset Removed” Warning on HTC Vive and Out of Bounds messaging on both HTC Vive and Oculus.

Time Out Error & Loss Of Voice Chat - Update: Fixed (June 29, 2017)
Players may experience an issue with being removed from a match with a “Time out” error. After having this error, they may find that they cannot hear other players talking nor can they hear other players. Restarting the game will fix this issue. We have a fix developed for this and will have a patch out as quickly as possible.

Natastr0phe
05-30-2017, 11:13 PM
Will the patch fix the problems we've experienced in this thread http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1679100-Cant-invite-friends-to-game

UbiCeeCee
05-30-2017, 11:20 PM
natswright, thanks for letting us know. It has been added to our known issues list and will be fixed in the future patch.

Natastr0phe
05-30-2017, 11:30 PM
Thanks, its quite a game breaking bug, would you think it will be fixed soon? It pretty much stops private matches working!

RCLegion
05-31-2017, 03:53 AM
When playing the game does not matter if I am Engineer or not after coming out of impulse the Engines are locked and it locks out the game there still is the red around the engines and says its locked out ... tried this and got it 8x in a row on multi missions . I have talked to others and it has happened to them as well . Is this a bug in the game ? or is it something on my end .

I am running the Standard PS4 VR .

Thanks
rclegion

Illistar
05-31-2017, 04:54 AM
Myself and a few other users on the Steam forums are reporting an issue with the HTC Vive where the headset is detected and other games work just fine but Star Trek Bridge crew is just a blank screen on the headset and the computer display states "VR Headset Removed - Put on VR Headset to continue". It doesn't matter what I have done to try and resolve it. Rebooting, sticking a white piece of paper in front of the sensor as recommended on the other board, reinstalling.. it is always the same thing. I submitted a ticket but thought it was worth replying here just in case others are seeing the same thing.

Accyladjr
05-31-2017, 07:24 AM
Kick the person at helm, should solve the problem for impulse lock

DarcomXxX
05-31-2017, 09:26 AM
I have had the same thing with several groups

Firestorm1one
05-31-2017, 09:53 AM
Hi, seem to get stuck at warp speed too.
Was playing a 3 player game last night and when we went at warp we never came out of it again.

The helm activated it, it all faded black, screen faded up again and that was it just constantly warping. We could all still see each other/talk/ wobble our hands, but was just continually stuck at warp.

Wont be playing again until this is fixed as there is no game if you can't get past the warp part of it.

kanajunkey
05-31-2017, 10:09 AM
Myself and a few other users on the Steam forums are reporting an issue with the HTC Vive where the headset is detected and other games work just fine but Star Trek Bridge crew is just a blank screen on the headset and the computer display states "VR Headset Removed - Put on VR Headset to continue". It doesn't matter what I have done to try and resolve it. Rebooting, sticking a white piece of paper in front of the sensor as recommended on the other board, reinstalling.. it is always the same thing. I submitted a ticket but thought it was worth replying here just in case others are seeing the same thing.

The space you are allowed to move in is very small, the game is not meant to be played in RoomScale, but while seating, so I saw this message occur when I lean even a little bit sidewards or forward/backward.
So it may be that you are outside the allowed space right from the start.
Try moving around, or much easier recentering the screen by pushing the the upper button (above the touch pad) on the left Vive controler.

MadocOwain
05-31-2017, 02:20 PM
We had the same issue two games in a row yesterday afternoon EST. We were warping and the warp never stopped, but we all still had connections to each other and could talk. We quit out and joined again, ran the same sim and warped with the same result. We ended up trying a different scenario and didn't have an issue after that.

Hi, seem to get stuck at warp speed too.
Was playing a 3 player game last night and when we went at warp we never came out of it again.

The helm activated it, it all faded black, screen faded up again and that was it just constantly warping. We could all still see each other/talk/ wobble our hands, but was just continually stuck at warp.

Wont be playing again until this is fixed as there is no game if you can't get past the warp part of it.

madmassey
05-31-2017, 02:46 PM
I just added to this thread about my issues with getting stuck in warp:

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1679549-Stuck-in-Warp

Please look into this! I can't play multiplayer at all until this is addressed. It is very disappointing!

Illistar
05-31-2017, 03:34 PM
I will give that a try, thank you.

The space you are allowed to move in is very small, the game is not meant to be played in RoomScale, but while seating, so I saw this message occur when I lean even a little bit sidewards or forward/backward.
So it may be that you are outside the allowed space right from the start.
Try moving around, or much easier recentering the screen by pushing the the upper button (above the touch pad) on the left Vive controler.

Rorshuck
05-31-2017, 10:52 PM
Getting stuck at warp or getting the engines stuck after impulse (the game basically thinks you are always in impulse) happened almost every game last night.

It makes the game unplayable right now which is a shame...

NightbladeNYC
06-01-2017, 12:24 AM
This issue is making the game unplayable - no fun going over the same mission again and again only to get stuck the first time you go into warp.

Illistar
06-01-2017, 03:47 AM
Still seeing the VR Headset Removed error whenever I start the game. Tried reinstalling, covering the sensor, moving around the room. Nothing seems to work. Is anyone else running into this?

Wejidt
06-01-2017, 09:55 AM
Still seeing the VR Headset Removed error whenever I start the game. Tried reinstalling, covering the sensor, moving around the room. Nothing seems to work. Is anyone else running into this?

i cant play , with the same issue here . it looks like it is loading in the vive itself , but on my monitor its allready running . and in the Steamvr app. there is a note that STBC.exe isnt replying or starting or something like that (because im from germany so bare with my rough translation)

LilRedTNT
06-01-2017, 12:15 PM
I received error code 21 after short play. I don't have problems playing other games online.

DarthViscar
06-02-2017, 01:08 PM
I am having an issue with the game freezing and then turning the screen black. I have only been able to complete the tutorial and 1 mission so far. The rest have been frozen. I originally bought the game on Steam, but got a refund and bought it on Oculus. the problem still exist. Any help would be grateful.

mudma232
06-02-2017, 04:05 PM
Ok I start to load the game and it loads fine. I see the opening and it brings me to the menu. I go to start a mission and when I'm in the missions my view in the HTC VIVE headset suddenly goes white. I take off the headset and i can see the mission on my monitor but the headset display is gone. I tried a bunch of other VR applications and used them for a good 15-20 minute duration without problems. Seems like this occurs only when I play bridge crew and its just a matter of time after loading it that this occurs. The steam VR display states that the headset is connected but not tracking. It never comes back unless I quit the Steam VR application and reload it. I'm using a GTX 970 video card and an I7 processor. Please help. I have been waiting forever for this.

Thanks
Mudma

guest-UpxALx8V
06-02-2017, 11:52 PM
I downloaded the game and selected my controller and then the game tried to connect and failed. I got error code 17-6 and sometimes 17-3 and I cannot figure out what is happening and I don't know what either of those error messages are

mstrfunnypants
06-03-2017, 05:22 AM
I received error code 21 after short play. I don't have problems playing other games online.

I have the same issue. I can't get more than a couple of minutes into the training before the error interrupts play. On speedtest, I get 45mbps download and 10mbps upload, so I don't believe there's actually an internet connectivity issue.

Curtbacca
06-03-2017, 06:20 AM
I am having an issue with the game freezing and then turning the screen black. I have only been able to complete the tutorial and 1 mission so far. The rest have been frozen. I originally bought the game on Steam, but got a refund and bought it on Oculus. the problem still exist. Any help would be grateful.

I'm having a similar problem. The image in the HMD freezes, I see an hourglass icon, the audio keeps playing, but it becomes unresponsive. It seems to produce a crash report every time. Is there someone that can help me decipher the Unity Player crash logs it spits out?

I timed the crashes, sometimes it's about 20 min, others 10, and once immediately upon game launch to the main loading screen.

HeartsickEye65
06-03-2017, 01:01 PM
Here im having issues with the language from steam. I am French but I play in English all the time.
Steam downloaded Star Trek in French and wont let me switch to english.

I go to the game preference, select english, switched my OS language to english, switched my steam account to english and my uplay account to english.
Game still installs in French.

Another issue im having is when going to multiplayer, I can just sit in the lobby endlessly. I dont know if this is because my game is setup in French and it tries to match me with other French people ?

arnacb
06-03-2017, 03:04 PM
I downloaded the game and selected my controller and then the game tried to connect and failed. I got error code 17-6 and sometimes 17-3 and I cannot figure out what is happening and I don't know what either of those error messages are

Same here, should i refound ?

guest-UpxALx8V
06-03-2017, 06:54 PM
Same here, should i refound ?

Right now we are having our IT guy look at our WiFi as we have been having troubles with all our devices. If you have been having troubles with your WiFi in other things/devices than that may be the problem. Any way when he comes and looks at it I will be sure to give you the run down of what it may be

Moleculor
06-04-2017, 12:20 AM
The game is not recognizing which microphone to use. The default (when SteamVR is running) is set to my Vive microphone.

In order for ST:BC to recognize it as the correct mic to listen to, I have to go into the Windows settings and manually disable all fourteen of my other recording devices.

I should not have to do that.

See ticket number 04824023.

xaronax1
06-04-2017, 10:30 PM
A bunch of my friends and a good number of people on the Vive subreddit are having issues with voice chat being choppy and broken.

With voice being so important to the game it's really annoying when you can't understand people. Not sure what the issue is. It shouldn't be this bad with simple 4 person voice chat.

It seems to be network based, as the quality is perfectly fine when the person does transmit, but it just keeps chopping and cutting out. I don't think it's a mic sensitivity thing.

I've tried all 4 of my microphones (Vive, Sennheiser gaming headset mic, cheap USB mic, and Blue Snowball) and they all have the same issue.

I made a support ticket so I hope someone can figure out what the problem is and fix it. I'm going to be trying to find people to play with in Discord so we can play without the in game voice chat (which is terrible because the location based sound really is nice.)

Hand_Of_Cthulhu
06-05-2017, 07:16 AM
RESOLVED! Latest Patch Solved Issue! Thanks Devs!

Original Post:

I am also getting the VR Headset Removed immediately upon starting the game.
Pressing all of the buttons on the Vive controllers does not do anything to remedy the situation, nor does moving the headset around my play-space.

One detail of my setup that might help diagnosing this issue is that I am running the Vive Dev Kit rather than the Pre or the commercial headset. So far as I am aware the Dev Kit doesn't have the proximity sensor to tell if you are wearing the headset, and I believe just reports it as being worn all of the time. (Note it also doesn't have a microphone or a camera) This has not caused an issue with any other VR game that I have tried so far.

I hope that this issue can be resolved as I am very much looking forward to playing.

Be Seeing You,
Hand of Cthulhu

Illistar
06-06-2017, 12:12 AM
I have a support ticket open with ubisoft that has been escalated. No help yet but it sounds like they are working on it. I will post back here when I hear something.

I am also getting the VR Headset Removed immediately upon starting the game.
Pressing all of the buttons on the Vive controllers does not do anything to remedy the situation, nor does moving the headset around my play-space.

One detail of my setup that might help diagnosing this issue is that I am running the Vive Dev Kit rather than the Pre or the commercial headset. So far as I am aware the Dev Kit doesn't have the proximity sensor to tell if you are wearing the headset, and I believe just reports it as being worn all of the time. (Note it also doesn't have a microphone or a camera) This has not caused an issue with any other VR game that I have tried so far.

I hope that this issue can be resolved as I am very much looking forward to playing.

Be Seeing You,
Hand of Cthulhu

CorpusDecrepid
06-06-2017, 03:33 PM

I have both Vive and Oculus, but the Oculus is having problems with screen shutting down (not related to Bridge Crew). So I am currently using Vive HTC. The bridge crew software is seeing Oculus software and is trying to use that instead of the Vive. I do not have the Oculus hardware connected. This should use the active VR, not just look at software.

I bought this game under steam.

aliceST123
06-06-2017, 11:35 PM
Update: With thanks to our community for working closely with the development team at Red Storm, we have diagnosed the “Infinite Warp” issue. We have developed a fix that will be released in a patch as soon as we can get it out. In the meantime, we want to let everyone know how best to deal with it until we can get the patch in your hands. When this issue occurs it actually affects the state of all players in that current match. To prevent it from continuing to occur, when a session encounters infinite warp, each and every player in that sessions needs to shut down and completely restart their game client. This will have the effect of completely resetting any corrupted data and preventing problems in further missions. We are sorry for the inconvenience this causes and we are working hard to get this patch in your hands as soon as the patch approval process allows us.

I am REALLY looking forward to this patch. Experienced the bug twice yesterday and once today, and it's extremely annoying since we normally failed to re-gather properly with a random crew. I'm trying to tell people to shut down game entirely like advised, but still, it is happening every now and then, mostly with new players in team and this is just unnecessary impairing the game experience, specially if you already were looking forward to do a mission with this crew.

Illistar
06-07-2017, 12:16 AM
I have both Vive and Oculus, but the Oculus is having problems with screen shutting down (not related to Bridge Crew). So I am currently using Vive HTC. The bridge crew software is seeing Oculus software and is trying to use that instead of the Vive. I do not have the Oculus hardware connected. This should use the active VR, not just look at software.

I bought this game under steam.

I am doing the exact same thing so I think you might have nailed it. Any ideas on how to force it to use the HTC Vive?

robatuni
06-07-2017, 12:19 PM
Anyone else getting small blips in responsiveness?

Especially in periods of high workload, SteamVR will say the game is unresponsive for a second and then continue. On the headset itself, you will go back to the VIVE nominal workspace for that small period and then the game will continue. Just completely reinstalled everything (including Windows) to try and sort the problem out but the issue remains.

(7700K, GeForce 1080, 32GB RAM .... so I'm hoping its not my system)

Illistar
06-09-2017, 03:20 AM
I am doing the exact same thing so I think you might have nailed it. Any ideas on how to force it to use the HTC Vive?

Well I went through the process of completely uninstalling Oculus and still no dice. Same error.

khaleroo
06-09-2017, 11:44 PM
Headset Removed - Vive Pre

I get this all the time on my Vive Pre - some of them (all of the ones I have seen) don't have a P sensor - so the game won't start.

Please add a work-around somehow if you can - I don't want to buy a third Vive just to play with my buddy.

monsoonrat
06-10-2017, 12:00 AM
When I start the game, my vive controllers are not detected about 90% of the time. Once in a while they get detected and then I am at the starting screen where I must choose my game mode. The problem then becomes that when I look down view the choices my whole game screen then moves with my head movements and then gets stuck. I then have to look at the ceiling to get the game screen re-centered as my controller's reset button does not work. Once I managed to re-center my view, then my game hands do not move. I have to literally look up and use my peripheralvision to kinda see my hands start to move and end up quickly freezing.

I have tried using the steam xbox controller as well with the same results...very frustrating and I am currently thinking about asking for my money back as I have yet to be able to play this game.

CorpusDecrepid
06-10-2017, 08:49 PM

Ok, I removed Oculus, and steam kept trying to load it. I then did a reboot, and found that Windows was doing it's latest update. Once that was done, I started Steam with Administrator settings. The vive was not being seen. I connected the handset controllers to the USB port and it said it needed an updated. I believe the adding the controller usb did some other updates to the system. This may or may not be related to Windows updates.

I updated the firmware in both hand controllers. I then rebooted the headset and it could now see the full setup and did not go to Oculus.

I was then able (with oculus disconnected) and only in Vive reboot and start Bridge crew. I have run it and done one mission. I am updating what seems to have fixed it, but there are many variables. I would start by running the steam app as administrator. That will hopefully download whatever you need. There also seems to be an update to the steam home, and that may be a partial cause.

Too many variables to really determine what fixed it. Hope you have luck fixing your problem Illistar.

e4syyy
06-11-2017, 11:32 PM
Hello,
me and my friends have strong problems with the steuermann (helmsman on english?) on Playstation VR.

With the left move controller you can not properly control the speed. With the right controller it works great.
If we turn the left movecontroller by 90 °, then it works. But it is totally cumbersome and takes the immersion.

I hope despite my english I have explained it correctly.
Thank you

gerrylum
06-14-2017, 04:29 AM
The latest patch seems to have made the game unplayable for me as I time out whenever I try to start a new mission. The game loads me up into a briefing room with other players succesfully, we start the mission, but after the loading screen the mission cutscene starts for a brief second and then I'm kicked back to the main menu saying that I'm timed out of the mission. Quite frustrating. I hope this is something that can be fixed easily as I can't seem to play the game at all at this point.

filmgeek47
06-14-2017, 07:07 AM
Anyone else getting small blips in responsiveness?

Especially in periods of high workload, SteamVR will say the game is unresponsive for a second and then continue. On the headset itself, you will go back to the VIVE nominal workspace for that small period and then the game will continue. Just completely reinstalled everything (including Windows) to try and sort the problem out but the issue remains.

(7700K, GeForce 1080, 32GB RAM .... so I'm hoping its not my system)

I'm seeing this too. Seems strange because it doesn't seem like this game should be that intensive (relative to something like Elite dangerous with all the settings cranked up). I'm running a 4770/ 1080ti.

Out of curiosity, are you using any of the preference tweaks to increase supersampling or AA?

RCLegion
06-15-2017, 02:38 AM
Can't play Multi player missions now , getting time out once the mission is launched , tries to load the mission and simply goes back to open screen in the shuttle . I have a good connection to the internet .

As well my chat is not working at time . When I enter a room I can't hear there and they can't hear me however ambient sound is still working so its not my headphones .

Please fix

Illistar
06-15-2017, 04:26 PM
As far as I can tell the latest patch resolved the issue with VR Headset Removed.

Ok, I removed Oculus, and steam kept trying to load it. I then did a reboot, and found that Windows was doing it's latest update. Once that was done, I started Steam with Administrator settings. The vive was not being seen. I connected the handset controllers to the USB port and it said it needed an updated. I believe the adding the controller usb did some other updates to the system. This may or may not be related to Windows updates.

I updated the firmware in both hand controllers. I then rebooted the headset and it could now see the full setup and did not go to Oculus.

I was then able (with oculus disconnected) and only in Vive reboot and start Bridge crew. I have run it and done one mission. I am updating what seems to have fixed it, but there are many variables. I would start by running the steam app as administrator. That will hopefully download whatever you need. There also seems to be an update to the steam home, and that may be a partial cause.

Too many variables to really determine what fixed it. Hope you have luck fixing your problem Illistar.

Hiyate20
06-17-2017, 06:35 PM
Same. Just tried to play last night after taking a 5 day break from the game and was dropped in both of my attempts. So I guess I will take another 5 days or more since there is no way for us to even see if Ubisoft is even aware or responding to these issues. Not even a simple "hey, we are aware of it and trying to fix it". thats all it would take for people to know that at least they are on it. But as it stands right now, as far as I know they have no idea about this and have not even started to look into this issue, so it could be another 7 days before they even take notice and then another 2-3 days just to fix the problem. So yea, we the players are left in the dark with probably another week or 2 before psvr users can even look at this game again.

Captain_Summers
06-27-2017, 06:57 PM
Bug List: Easy fixes for next patch if possible.

1. The Vulcan Science Officer continually mis-reports on the Hazardous Anomalies. He 'corrects' himself afterwards but the initial report is constantly wrong.
2. The shields on the Enterprise, even after the 75second wait do not come back up requiring Tactical to manually cycle them.
3. The shields on the Enterprise, when full during impulse can drop instantly to zero when back into 'normal' space.
4. 'Fingers' don't lock to the current control inputs on Enterprise for Helm when switching to outside view, they appear to do so on the Aegis. i.e. if I'm holding down UP and LEFT buttons at helm and switch to the outside view to try and avoid an incoming torpedo, the ship stops moving. When I release the outside view button my virtual fingers are still over the controls.
5. The 'Warp' effect on the Enterprise is entirely wrong - it's the (awful) JJ Abrams one and not the moving star field that is on all Prime Universe Star Trek vessels.
6. The torpedoes are the wrong colour and effect on the Enterprise (They should be Red and very 'glowy'). Again, they are using the Aegis colours / effects.
7. When sitting on a couch it is literally IMPOSSIBLE to reach any of the side buttons on the Enterprise's Captain's chair. To make it even semi viable I have to semi-stand about 18" from the seat and reset the view and then sit back down - but this makes my head go 'outside' the boundaries unless I lean forward.
8. Random NPC's (Pirates, Freighters and Klingon's) have vanished from around the Trench. I used to start a 'Research' mission and then instead of going to the target system, I would warp around the trench and occasionally run into NPC's to fight or flee from. (I'd love it if I could help 'rescue' some too). Since the patch on the 12th, these have completely vanished. Please put them back if you can.
9. No notifications when within game of invites.

I have a huge list of 'bugs' and suggestions but Ubi-CeeCee mentioned a patch is coming soon and I was desperately hoping these were quick fixes and could make it in.

rodney353
06-28-2017, 03:09 AM
why does the voice commands not work they worked perfect one time then when i loged off and back on they quit working

filmgeek47
06-29-2017, 08:44 PM
At the risk of stating the obvious, have you checked in the in-game settings to make sure voice commands are still enabled? I've run into a few people who've had them working, shut off the game, had them not work and then found that they needed to turn them back on in settings. Worth a look if you haven't already.

DeanONH
06-30-2017, 10:23 AM
We need the console height issue fixed.

AntinOz
07-10-2017, 06:25 AM
We need the console height issue fixed.

This!

Jeret03
07-20-2017, 07:56 PM
I have Uplay properly linked but I still cannot launch the game and get this error: connection error please remove headset and check uplay. I see the game in my Uplay library. I've tried restarting the computer & ensuring Uplay isn't running in the background.

**UPDATE**

I was able to resolve the issue by trying to reconnect multiple times. Sometimes it takes 3-4 tries before it connects successfully.

mshew
12-21-2017, 04:23 AM
:cool: I have really been enjoying the new Star Trek game . I have not played it online coop yet on the ps 4 yet. But when I took the latest ps4 update I lost Watson. I havechecked all settings and connections. Vr mic is working ,but in the game it says" microphone is unavailable " Mic is turned on in the game. Outside of the game the ps4 recognises my voice commands. Has anyone else experienced this ?

UbiChrisMANG
12-21-2017, 09:19 PM
:cool: I have really been enjoying the new Star Trek game . I have not played it online coop yet on the ps 4 yet. But when I took the latest ps4 update I lost Watson. I havechecked all settings and connections. Vr mic is working ,but in the game it says" microphone is unavailable " Mic is turned on in the game. Outside of the game the ps4 recognises my voice commands. Has anyone else experienced this ?

Hello, welcome to the forums!

There was an update on Voice Command issues a few hours ago posted here (check out Post #11 for the update), this may be what is going on:

https://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1750030-Voice-commands-unavailable

Darth_Bane_Q16
02-01-2018, 04:01 AM
Whenever a friend invites me it asks for me to do a mic check. My mic works fine but the game doesn’t let me continue as if my PlayStation VR mic wasn’t working. Is this in the next update?

bjayh
02-10-2018, 11:56 PM
Bought ST:BC yesterday 2/9/18. When I launch it through stream VR I get a message on my Oculus that says the game is taking a long time to load, if this persists check the game on the desktop... I check on the desktop and the game is running fine. Oculus app says the game is running but inside the headset it is not loading... Contacted Ubisoft and they told me my game is using a Vive key... I bought the game through steam, which says the game supports both Vive and Oculus, Im pretty sure I was being fed a load because I have never heard of such a thing. Steam refuses to provide support saying support needs to come from Ubisoft and Ubisoft says I need to talk to Steam... CAN ANYONE HELP ME!!!!

AvengeTheMedjay
03-11-2018, 03:49 PM
I have this game installed when i had Windows 7 and it worked fine with the microphone but i had to reformat Windows 10 and reinstall everything and yet the microphone doesn't work and i would like help to get this fixed since my microphone doesn't work at all now due to the fact i am using Windows 10 right now.

UbiChrisMANG
03-13-2018, 08:35 PM
I have this game installed when i had Windows 7 and it worked fine with the microphone but i had to reformat Windows 10 and reinstall everything and yet the microphone doesn't work and i would like help to get this fixed since my microphone doesn't work at all now due to the fact i am using Windows 10 right now.

Support can help you to get your mic working. You can reach them here:

If you would like to submit a Support Ticket for help you can do so here:
https://support.ubi.com

You can also reach out to our Facebook and Twitter Support pages here:
https://www.facebook.com/UbisoftSupport/
https://twitter.com/UbisoftSupport

curtinparloe
04-22-2018, 06:42 PM
I can't connect to my friend at all, my or her lobby. She can connect to public lobbies and create public lobbies no trouble, jut not to her friends.

UbiChrisMANG
04-24-2018, 06:10 PM
I can't connect to my friend at all, my or her lobby. She can connect to public lobbies and create public lobbies no trouble, jut not to her friends.

This might also be something our Support team can help with. Try reaching out to them here:

IDEKENTERPRISES
11-11-2018, 07:08 PM
I keep on getting this issue everytime I load the game. Sometimes it doesnt do it and I can play freely until I press the steam button on my controller and it all crashes and stops tracking... again. Please fix this more often :/

Just in case the reply didn't show I was trying to refer to

"Ok I start to load the game and it loads fine. I see the opening and it brings me to the menu. I go to start a mission and when I'm in the missions my view in the HTC VIVE headset suddenly goes white. I take off the headset and i can see the mission on my monitor but the headset display is gone. I tried a bunch of other VR applications and used them for a good 15-20 minute duration without problems. Seems like this occurs only when I play bridge crew and its just a matter of time after loading it that this occurs. The steam VR display states that the headset is connected but not tracking. It never comes back unless I quit the Steam VR application and reload it. I'm using a GTX 970 video card and an I7 processor. Please help. I have been waiting forever for this.

Thanks
Mudma"

filmgeek47
11-14-2018, 09:40 PM
I keep on getting this issue everytime I load the game. Sometimes it doesnt do it and I can play freely until I press the steam button on my controller and it all crashes and stops tracking... again. Please fix this more often :/

Just in case the reply didn't show I was trying to refer to

"Ok I start to load the game and it loads fine. I see the opening and it brings me to the menu. I go to start a mission and when I'm in the missions my view in the HTC VIVE headset suddenly goes white. I take off the headset and i can see the mission on my monitor but the headset display is gone. I tried a bunch of other VR applications and used them for a good 15-20 minute duration without problems. Seems like this occurs only when I play bridge crew and its just a matter of time after loading it that this occurs. The steam VR display states that the headset is connected but not tracking. It never comes back unless I quit the Steam VR application and reload it. I'm using a GTX 970 video card and an I7 processor. Please help. I have been waiting forever for this.

Thanks
Mudma"

Hey Mudma,
Wouldn't hold your breath on Ubisoft support. It's a bit of a black hole unfortunately. For what it's worth, I think you've got two separate issues going on. I think the "pressing steam button causing a crash" problem is happening with everyone on the current steam VR version. I have that too, but as long as I don't use that button I'm able to play without any crashes. So something else is causing your white screen issue. I'd suggest a reinstall of steam VR, the game, and Uplay if you haven't already. Also, try launching the game in 2D mode and see if it crashes there. That'll help you isolate if it's a problem specifically with the VR side of the game, or of it's just the game itself crashing for another reason.

Good luck!

theavg
11-24-2018, 03:53 AM
after booting the game for the first time it gives me a connecting message and it would get stuck on their for awhile and i am unable to proceed is this a bug ?

UbiChrisMANG
11-24-2018, 09:23 PM
after booting the game for the first time it gives me a connecting message and it would get stuck on their for awhile and i am unable to proceed is this a bug ?

Hard to be sure if it's a bug or something specific to your setup. Support can help you to get to the bottom of the issue. You can reach them here:

SweetActionJack
07-12-2019, 09:50 PM
Is there a know issue with the Oculus Touch controller? I just got the game, and it loads fine, but I can't interact with any of the buttons in the starting shuttle craft. I can see my virtual finger move when I press the trigger button on the controller, but it has no effect on the control panel buttons in the game. My finger just passes straight through them.