PDA

View Full Version : Heavy classes are a little underwhelming

Tatsubak
05-30-2017, 02:50 PM
Anyone that mains a heavy knows the struggle of trying to be a "reactive" character in a meta that just spams unblockables. It honestly doesn't even feel like you are a heavy class when you get thrown around and manhandled by all these tiny characters. This usually isn't an issue in 4v4 due to feats giving you some stability, but when it comes to 2v2 and 1v1 it can be a little depressing. Anyone feel the same ?

kbvlcvfkhgc
05-30-2017, 03:08 PM
the trade off in power and durability vs speed, the things that separate the heavy's from the lighter classes have been reduced to negligible through constant nerfing, you cant even get an attack off by the time a Shinobi/Orochi/PK has hit you three times, the Centurion has made your blocking capabilities and revenge mechanic obsolete, not a good time to be a heavy.

Lyskir
05-30-2017, 03:12 PM
the trade off in power and durability vs speed, the things that separate the heavy's from the lighter classes have been reduced to negligible through constant nerfing, you cant even get an attack off by the time a Shinobi/Orochi/PK has hit you three times, the Centurion has made your blocking capabilities and revenge mechanic obsolete, not a good time to be a heavy.

i feel u

im a raider main and feinting against a hero with super fast lights is a pain in the ***, they just interrupt every feint attempt with light spam, i just hope the guard change speed fix will come soon, Because it is a bit easier to parry in general

Tatsubak
05-30-2017, 06:38 PM

Well said.

Netcode_err_404
05-30-2017, 07:53 PM

Thats why I asked a LB rework, and I invite all heavies main to do the same

J-HovTheKnolls
05-30-2017, 08:00 PM
There is suppose to be a trade off in power and speed but it is not so you got a heavy who deals less damage and takes less damage with a gear rank 100 points higher then tehm and you get killed by two hits when you do less then 50% damage hitting them with 3 heavies makes no sense sometimes.