PDA

View Full Version : Can we pretty please...

Kaijudub
05-30-2017, 01:10 PM
Be given the opportunity to play vs level 3 + AI in online modes??

I've come back after a 6 week lack of internet to an absolute cluster duck in any of the 4v4 modes, as it seems everyone and their dog likes to run Centurion ganks squads. I laughed at the notion of two new toons changing the face of the game, but after 3 matches of being kicked and punched continuously while not even getting a chance to hit my revenge button I had to give up.

Rather than put a game down that I genuinely enjoy, me and the people I regular group with have taken to playing vs AI on vs4 modes as its actually kinda fun fighting other characters as opposed to shins and cents. As much as we like steam rolling the AI in it's current state, would anyone else also like to have the option of a "HARD MODE" when it comes to vs AI??

Cheers

Xinlyfenne
05-30-2017, 01:40 PM
You can still fight vs level 3 bots. Bots are, for the most part, matched to a player's MMR.

What I would suggest would be an option called "Raise bot level", which would make any bots related to your presence automatically spawn in as one level higher rather than its current level. As a hard mode would only split the small PvAI population as it is.

Yatagarasu-san
05-30-2017, 01:46 PM
This ^^

Kaijudub
05-30-2017, 01:58 PM
You can still fight vs level 3 bots. Bots are, for the most part, matched to a player's MMR.

What I would suggest would be an option called "Raise bot level", which would make any bots related to your presence automatically spawn in as one level higher rather than its current level. As a hard mode would only split the small PvAI population as it is.
You can only currently play level 3 bots in custom matches on the regs if specified.

I would still keep the normal mode, no intention or need to affect the current PvAI'ers?? Infact why not have :-

EASY - lv1 bots
NORMAL - lv2 bots
HARD - lv3 bots
EXPERT - for any higher levels that may be forthcoming.

You could offer marginally increased rewards for the higher level bots.

Xinlyfenne
05-30-2017, 02:04 PM
You can only currently play level 3 bots in custom matches on the regs if specified.

I would still keep the normal mode, no intention or need to affect the current PvAI'ers?? Infact why not have :-

EASY - lv1 bots
NORMAL - lv2 bots
HARD - lv3 bots
EXPERT - for any higher levels that may be forthcoming.

You could offer marginally increased rewards for the higher level bots.

You can face level 3 bots in PvAI, multiplayer. It's not limited to Custom matches.

Kaijudub
05-30-2017, 02:06 PM
You can face level 3 bots in PvAI, multiplayer. It's not limited to Custom matches.

But you can't explicitly select it is what i'm getting at here. The ability to do so would be lovely.

FightingFerrets
05-30-2017, 02:08 PM

Confidently approached a bot in an Elim match the other day, smug and chuckling at my easy kill. 20s later I was dead and my killers info flashed...Lvl 3 bot....oops!

Should add that this was a PvP match and the bot was a replacement for a quitter/DC. First time I'd noticed a lvl 3 jumping into a PvP match.

Xinlyfenne
05-30-2017, 02:10 PM
But you can't explicitly select it is what i'm getting at here. The ability to do so would be lovely.

I must have misinterpreted the comment. Yes, it would be a great addition.

Kaijudub
05-30-2017, 02:13 PM
Confidently approached a bot in an Elim match the other day, smug and chuckling at my easy kill. 20s later I was dead and my killers info flashed...Lvl 3 bot....oops!

Should add that this was a PvP match and the bot was a replacement for a quitter/DC. First time I'd noticed a lvl 3 jumping into a PvP match.

They're great to fight i think, no spamming **** over and over and they feint and parry! Its definitely a refreshing change from fighting a team of cents currently. Would just like to actually select them for PvAi rather than hope you might find one.