PDA

View Full Version : I really long kept it up... but...

eastw00tz
05-30-2017, 08:47 AM
Ok, well I really really kept it up a long time since season 2 was introduced.
For me this game is broken since season 2.

Dominion is not playable
The stunlock spam is just stupid
Shinobi isnt counterable - ok yes he is, but you need superman reactions

and so on... we can find all the reasons in other threads.

so I decided to take a sidestep to another game. I will support a company that knows how to put out games - Blizzard.

Why im posting this **** in that is nobody interrested?
To let Ubisoft know they doing wrong! That simple.

I will take a look after some balance patches are out... hopefully they will unbrake that game. I really liked it. But at this state its only stupid.

See ya

CoyoteXStarrk
05-30-2017, 08:49 AM
I disagree that the new heroes are OP, but my main complaint is people THINK they are so they keep spamming them on PS4 now.

Every match is nothing but Shinobi and Centurion. Thats why I have played R6 Siege these past few days.

matt89connor
05-30-2017, 09:19 AM
shinobi is can die easy in a few attacks,but in handicap match situation i hard fight...the big problem is cent...when he start the 5/6 attacks: pounch light Gb pounch light gb, and our stamina is gone, U die there's no solution , 1v1 you can kill him if you pay max attention, but in the chaos of domnion they destroy us, only 1 time i see a group of cent lose a fight, vs 3 riders , they were a team and they spam zone every time and only with this they win XD ( i was a little conqueror and i stay and watch with pop corn XD)

DrinkinMyStella
05-30-2017, 09:30 AM
The spam is unreal cent squads ganking cant be stopped, the stun lock and the charged heavy's from every angle, shinoobis standing out of sight using ranged attacks...Where has the skill gone?

Herbstlicht
05-30-2017, 10:50 AM
Well, lets flood the boards with whining because of cc - fully support this right now :-)
Coyote is right with the new heroes not really being op, but those cent-gank-squads really take the fun out of Dominion for me. And especially when you mostly enjoy characters considered lower (or lowest) tier right now, you have a hard time having a good time.

eastw00tz
05-30-2017, 11:02 AM
I simply dont get it why Ubisoft doesnt Limit the heroes like in Brawl matches.
Only one hero can be picked in the team. So Cent squads etc. are past.

Just that simple...

You get even more advantages of that

- no CC Spam
- people variate their hero play

I think in 1v1 there are not that much points as they are in 4v4. So its the best option to get this problem solved or even get under control.