PDA

View Full Version : info about penalty if we quit...pls give me an answer

matt89connor
05-30-2017, 08:24 AM
i know, if you escape from battle you recive a penalty, but, if the game start and i can't play because i have problem at home...or i have to exit from game...the UBI give me a penalty?
I don't talk about half match,i talk about at start when the battle begin....If ubi give me a penalty even from this, i stay afk until the game push me out from too much time afk

CoyoteXStarrk
05-30-2017, 08:27 AM
I assume you get the penalty no matter what.

As you should.

matt89connor
05-30-2017, 08:32 AM
I assume you get the penalty no matter what.

As you should.

in that case, i stay afk so the game push me out with no penalty ,

CoyoteXStarrk
05-30-2017, 08:35 AM
in that case, i stay afk so the game push me out with no penalty ,

If you get kicked for AFK you will still get the penalty.....

matt89connor
05-30-2017, 08:35 AM
i'm not a rage quitter, but if a friend exit from game for crash by ubi f**k p2p, at the start of the match, i'll exit too...don't accuse me , but if i want play with a frind i don't like if him wait my end of battle

CoyoteXStarrk
05-30-2017, 08:36 AM
i'm not a rage quitter, but if a friend exit from game for crash by ubi f**k p2p, at the start of the match, i'll exit too...don't accuse me , but if i want play with a frind i don't like if him wait my end of battle

Then enjoy that penalty then.

There is such thing as patience. You can just wait till the match is over.

matt89connor
05-30-2017, 08:39 AM
If you get kicked for AFK you will still get the penalty..... i hope they give a little time for exit or, if i'm not sure to play the match i'll not play 4v4

CoyoteXStarrk
05-30-2017, 08:39 AM
i hope they give a little time for exit or, if i'm not sure to play the match i'll not play 4v4

You get the penalty for leaving ANY mode. Not just 4v4

matt89connor
05-30-2017, 08:43 AM
You get the penalty for leaving ANY mode. Not just 4v4

i know but for example, in 1v1 i can speak to the other player to kill me fast because i have to go...so i don't get penalty, this only if i can't play for an unexpeted problem ;)

CoyoteXStarrk
05-30-2017, 08:46 AM
i know but for example, in 1v1 i can speak to the other player to kill me fast because i have to go...so i don't get penalty, this only if i can't play for an unexpeted problem ;)

Oh okay

Draghmar
05-30-2017, 08:51 AM
It will work probably in a way that first penalty will not be so big but more like warning. Example: You decide to quit and that gives you penalty of no being able to play for 5min. But if quit again during some period of time (let's say 30min) then you will get second penalty that will block you from playing for 1h. And so on...
I think there's also gonna be another layer of checking player's behavior - if you quit with level 1 of penalty (5min from my example) too many times in long period of time you could get banned.
Remember that all of you see above is just speculations. :P

matt89connor
05-30-2017, 09:07 AM
It will work probably in a way that first penalty will not be so big but more like warning. Example: You decide to quit and that gives you penalty of no being able to play for 5min. But if quit again during some period of time (let's say 30min) then you will get second penalty that will block you from playing for 1h. And so on...
I think there's also gonna be another layer of checking player's behavior - if you quit with level 1 of penalty (5min from my example) too many times in long period of time you could get banned.
Remember that all of you see above is just speculations. :P

i see thks for info, ;)..well let's see how the dev should explain us this new rule...

DrinkinMyStella
05-30-2017, 12:18 PM
i think he has a point, if i just started a game but life takes over then surely that shouldn't result in a penalty.

Obdach01
05-30-2017, 12:29 PM
To have an answer to this, one just has to look at RB6. The penalty for the first time is around 15 mins, if i am not mistaken. If you have something really, really important, which stops you from playing, leave the game, get the penalty of 15 mins, and come back after that. My guess is, that if the problem is so important, it will take 15mins anyways. so basically, you don't have to wait at all. If you afk, though and wait for the game to kick you let's say after 10 mins, you total wait time is 25 mins. Even if the problem is solved in 10 mins... waiting 5 isn't such a hugh problem, is it?
But if you do this every second match, maybe you should stop playing for that day and take care of your real life, so at least your team can enjoy two games without a quitter, and your penalty won't be 2 days in the end.
It is very, very likely the system will be something like RB6.

ONYX_x5
05-30-2017, 01:24 PM
Obdach. I so hope you are correct! Putting lock out penalties in the game will end it once and for all. And all this because if somebody leaves their crappy p2p connection design everybody gets kicked.
Extort to be ganked. You will stay and endure our crappy match making and our new hero's or else.
THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORAL OR OUR GAME IMPROVES!
Or... you just leave and never buy anything with the UBISOFT name on it again because of crap like this.
How is any of this the players fault? A better design fixes it all. Penalizing customers just drives them away. A quitter pay just as much as a ganker.

Obdach01
05-30-2017, 01:39 PM
Obdach. I so hope you are correct! Putting lock out penalties in the game will end it once and for all. And all this because if somebody leaves their crappy p2p connection design everybody gets kicked.
Extort to be ganked. You will stay and endure our crappy match making and our new hero's or else.
Or... you just leave and never buy anything with the UBISOFT name on it again because of crap like this.
How is any of this the players fault? A better design fixes it all. Penalizing customers just drives them away. A quitter pay just as much as a ganker.

I get your point, mate, but penalties for quitting in PvP games are normal, and I was actually surprised there were none in this one. They worked before, they will work in this game as well. I am positive when it comes to this issue, as I have had no negative experiences in such systems. I was once upset when connection dropped me out in an RB6 game my team was winning, but hey... that's life. 15 mins later I was back in the game.

bananaflow2017
05-30-2017, 01:56 PM

So because of that Games like LoL arent sucessfull.....
Allways when u want to Play a game what is team based u need sth to handle quitters....
Thats a normal thing

ONYX_x5
05-30-2017, 02:11 PM
The normal is a better pvp experience. If match making was fair, then yes. If Heros were close to even, then yes. If there was ranked servers to separate the serious from the casual, then yes. But in this toxic dumpster fire the answer is not to attack the paying customer for your cut corner bad design. I still say dedicated servers with lobby match making is the answer. That fixes ALOT. But they are too greedy to do it.