PDA

View Full Version : Picture proof Ubisoft made Jesus Christ the villain in Far Cry 5!

Kaide_XIV
05-30-2017, 06:01 AM
Jesus Christ is the main villain in Far Cry 5 with a pseudonym. Ubisoft will NEVER EVER EVER EVER mock another religion like they openly mock Christians. Ubisoft will never make a game with Muhammad as the main villain or a Jewish Rabbi. Who does Ubisoft want you to kill in Far Cry 5? See for yourself....

Ubisoft will lock the posts of any Christians exposing their game for what it is, because they only want people to see one point of view. Ubisoft does not want the average person realizing what Far Cry 5 is about. Ubisoft locked my other post due to inactivity (even though it was the fastest growing thread at the time) covering EVEN MORE of the Christian mockery in Far Cry 5 in detail here: http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1677854-Will-we-also-see-a-Far-Cry-where-we-slaughter-people-in-Mosques-and-Synagogues

I heard someone mention somewhere else "But Pastor Jerome is a good guy that kills people!" I replied "Have you ever heard of "Thou shalt not kill"...even Pastor Jerome is a form of mockery in Far Cry 5. A Pastor's job isn't to grab a gun out of a Bible thats pages have been cut out (another form of mockery) and start shooting people in the head. If you believe that, you are being deceived...and do not have the discernment to see the obvious mockery of both the "good" and "bad" guys. Maybe the Pastor's job in the game is to kill Jesus Christ whose depicted as the villain?" Please use discernment people.....I cannot say that enough.

Jesus Christ at the Last Supper:

https://imageshack.com/i/pnAXF56Qj

https://imageshack.com/i/pnhaRmZEj

https://imageshack.com/i/poSP1j27j

Ubisoft Far Cry 5 Gold Edition puts the same glow around Jesus Christ around the main villain that looks identical to Jesus Christ:

https://imageshack.com/i/pmBo6Tzcp
https://imageshack.com/i/pmTB8zePp
https://imageshack.com/i/pmPPnOvkp

The entire game is a mockery of Christianity and Jesus Christ....they just change the names and infer it. They will NEVER make a game inferring Muslims by putting Mosques in the game or Jews by putting Synagogues in the game.....because Ubisoft only targets Christianity like this.

Steve64b
05-30-2017, 06:29 AM
Yep, that's a nice nod they made to that famous painting. No more, no less.

Assuming the main villain is Jesus is a bit shortsighted.

Kaide_XIV
05-30-2017, 06:33 AM
Yep, that's a nice nod they made to that famous painting. No more, no less.

Assuming the main villain is Jesus is a bit shortsighted.

How is murdering the people in Christian paintings a nod to Christians? Please explain.

Mav99ex
05-30-2017, 06:52 AM
If so, WHO CARES!?!

It's a game...

Kaide_XIV
05-30-2017, 07:03 AM
If so, WHO CARES!?!

It's a game...

Would Jews care if Ubisoft put Synagogues in the game and made the main bad guy a Rabbi? YES! So Ubisoft will never do that. Would Muslims care if Ubisoft put Mosques in the game and made the main villain Muhammad? YES! So Ubisoft will NEVER do that...........So why can't Christians care when Ubisoft openly mocks ONLY THEIR RELIGION by putting churches, Baptisms, and Jesus Christ in the game and Ubisoft NEVER attacks or uses other religions in their game? That seems incredibly bias. If this was done to any religion other than Christianity people would raise Hell.....if Ubisoft mocked the Jews and put Jewish Synagogues in the game and told players to kill the people in the Synagogues....all Hell would break loose. However, it is ok to murder Christians and Jesus Christ in their churches.....this is beyond sick.

Mav99ex
05-30-2017, 07:27 AM
Would Jews care if Ubisoft put Synagogues in the game and made the main bad guy a Rabbi?
Some radicals would, most probably wouldn't care.

Would Muslims care if Ubisoft put Mosques in the game and made the main villain Muhammad?
Since many Muslims suffer from an inferiority complex and since there are MANY more radical extremists, there would probably be an outcry.
However, do you really believe raging lunatics are a proper example to follow?

So why can't Christians care when Ubisoft openly mocks ONLY THEIR RELIGION by putting churches, Baptisms, and Jesus Christ in the game
Because Christianity is supposed to have evolved beyond that and most people have become tolerant if not indifferent to so called "mockery".
Apparently, as you and a few other have proven, that's not true for all so called Christians. There are still fanatics who are outraged by imagined "insults".

Facts, like the one that enemies in this game will not be Christians but people who are themselves abusing the faith you hold so dear, don't seem to matter to you at all.

I really wonder, how long it will take you to realize, that hardly any one here cares for your personal crusade against this "evil" game...

Kaide_XIV
05-30-2017, 08:03 AM
Because Christianity is supposed to have evolved beyond that and most people have become tolerant if not indifferent to so called "mockery".
Apparently, as you and a few other have proven, that's not true for all so called Christians. There are still fanatics who are outraged by imagined "insults".

Facts, like the one that enemies in this game will not be Christians but people who are themselves abusing the faith you hold so dear, don't seem to matter to you at all.

I really wonder, how long it will take you to realize, that hardly any one here cares for your personal crusade against this "evil" game...

Is that like when a woman evolves past her abusive husband attacking her.....and becomes a doormat from his attacks. Is that evolving to you? Just lay down and take the beatings without a complaint?

TexasCaesar
05-30-2017, 08:07 AM
Come on man, it's meant to be ironic. The preacher is posturing like Jesus, when he's acting like a warlord (see all the guns). It's still a bit questionable as far as its implications go, but the box art isn't anything to be offended by.

Kaide_XIV
05-30-2017, 08:12 AM
Come on man, it's meant to be ironic. The preacher is posturing like Jesus, when he's acting like a warlord (see all the guns). It's still a bit questionable as far as its implications go, but the box art isn't anything to be offended by.

Oh I get it....it's a joke and not really Jesus Christ....just a normal human, right? Well how does he have the giant glowing aura of light surrounding him on the cover of the gold edition? Is that normal for a human.......to have a giant glowing light surrounding their bodies? Wake the Hell up.....

TexasCaesar
05-30-2017, 08:20 AM
Oh I get it....it's a joke and not really Jesus Christ....just a normal human, right? Well how does he have the giant glowing aura of light surrounding him on the cover of the gold edition? Is that normal for a human.......to have a giant glowing light surrounding their bodies? Wake the Hell up.....

Oh, I've read a few more posts, you spam stuff in every thread. **** off and get a life.

mistados
05-30-2017, 08:45 AM
If so, WHO CARES!?!

It's a game...

The voice of reason

Kaide_XIV
05-30-2017, 08:53 AM
The voice of reason

If Ubisoft is obsessed with only attacking/mocking ONE RELIGION.....then that ONE RELIGION should care....because it shows that Ubisoft has an agenda. I don't want to get into what I think that agenda is here, but it is rather obvious for a lot of people to see.

mistados
05-30-2017, 08:54 AM
It's a fictional video game for entertainment purposes, fiction, just like the Bible..LOL!

Kaide_XIV
05-30-2017, 08:58 AM
It's a fictional video game for entertainment purposes, fiction, just like the Bible..LOL!

This might come as a mind blowing shock to you......but throughout history people have used Movies, Games, and other forms of entertainment to push agendas and to "normalize" a certain point of view. If you show young people over and over that a certain religion is the enemy and that those people should be killed......history has taught us that it has happened not once, but multiple times. Maybe you want to push for equality of a certain group of people that is not accepted into society....so you put people like them in movies and on TV until the public believes the actions they engage in behind closed doors is normal behavior. I suggest you read more about history and study the things I mentioned.

The4orTy67
05-30-2017, 10:02 AM
I partly agree with you, no religion should be made fun of in any form of media. But what can you do, Zionists do what they want.

Kaide_XIV
05-30-2017, 10:09 AM
I partly agree with you, no religion should be made fun of in any form of media. But what can you do, Zionists do what they want.

The Bible says to expose people that mock Christianity because most Christians cannot see it or understand the mockery....so it requires people like me to show them whats being thrown in their face. A lot of Christians are blind because they've been deceived for so long by a certain group of people that I'm not going to talk about here, but for some of us the mockery is easily seen and we need to expose it. I know Ubisoft is anti Christian because they will never even attempt to do this to another religion. You will never see a game where Jews or Muslims are being mocked. Which means....that there is a sick agenda behind this.

Ubi-KitKoumal
05-30-2017, 10:14 AM
Hello Kaide_XIV,

As already explained in the previous thread you opened and that I closed, it has never beed Ubisoft's intention to target any type of religion, Christians are not the targat of this new adventure. I would advice you to have a look at my previous message here (http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1677854-Will-we-also-see-a-Far-Cry-where-we-slaughter-people-in-Mosques-and-Synagogues?p=12676467#post12676467).

I'm closing this thread as well for the same reason that last time.

Cheers,

KitKoumal