PDA

View Full Version : MDisk at Puck Table...

XyZspineZyX
11-20-2003, 11:08 AM
Originally posted on 11/20/03 09:28AM (server time: GMT 0)

Completed the game, got everything incl. pearl 16 BUT I don't know how to get the MDisk behind the code lock at the puck table. How do I get the code? Also, are there indeed performances of One Cow and Soul Power at the Akuda Bar? There IS a stage after all. Rumours, rumours...

XyZspineZyX
11-20-2003, 11:08 AM
Originally posted on 11/20/03 09:28AM (server time: GMT 0)

Completed the game, got everything incl. pearl 16 BUT I don't know how to get the MDisk behind the code lock at the puck table. How do I get the code? Also, are there indeed performances of One Cow and Soul Power at the Akuda Bar? There IS a stage after all. Rumours, rumours...

XyZspineZyX
11-21-2003, 03:47 AM
I don't think that there is a way to get the mdisc yet, I read that on a post on gamefaqs, I think. The people there think that it has something to do witht he darkroom mission that has yet to come out yet. Speaking of pearl 16, do you remember how you got it? That's the last pearlt hat I need, and I would like o get it before I go on tot he moon.

Thanks

daemonstrueform

I am the daemonstrueform!

XyZspineZyX
11-21-2003, 10:41 AM
Thanx for reply, it's my guess the Mdisk is related to the Dark Room mission too. I'll have to play the game again to figure out where exactly I found the 16th Pearl, however I can tell it reads "Taken back from the Alpha Sections". I presume you have the Pearls Detector, and I think you should find it on the main map of Hillys, or in the city. You can get to it already without the Beluga ship. Give me some time to find out more...

Message Edited on 11/21/0309:50AM by KurtHektik

XyZspineZyX
11-23-2003, 11:25 PM
i think I got the 6th pearl when I collect them from the volcano thingy not 100% i'll double check it & see for you! http://ubbxforums.ubi.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif Sharon x

XyZspineZyX
11-26-2003, 04:45 PM
There is another thread here on the 16th pearl so you can just read that one. As far as the mdisk, I can confirm that nobody else has ever found that code anywhere (that i know of), so it must have to do with the Darkroom.

XyZspineZyX
12-09-2003, 10:15 PM
Yeah it is the Darkroom Mission that you do to get the code to open the cabinet next to the puck table. The MDisk is of the puck game.

XyZspineZyX
12-12-2003, 08:06 AM
You mean the M-disk is like a portable version of the disk game? Beacuse I can 't open that stupid closet! Even when I have the codes.

XyZspineZyX
12-16-2003, 11:25 PM
The code to the locker by the puck table is specific to the internet code you enter /i/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

Cheers!

::[D4rkwind]::

or @ least it seems that way http://ubbxforums.ubi.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_razz.gif

XyZspineZyX
12-29-2003, 11:12 PM
no its not.... i think... i took the internet code efrom a nearly completed game did the mission got the code loaded up some other earlier game, and it worked..

XyZspineZyX
01-09-2004, 11:34 PM
I just got the 13th Mdisk. I beat the Darkroom game and they give you the code to open the drawer by the puck game. I'm pretty sure the code for the drawer is the same for everyone, but I don't think it'd be right to give it away. Plus I bet they'd just delete my post.

XyZspineZyX
01-10-2004, 06:54 PM
The code is different for every *new* game.
Just like all the other codes in this game.

You can give out your code and if will be absolutely useless to anyone without your save games to match.