PDA

View Full Version : The leave penalty needs to be harsh

Baggin_
05-29-2017, 04:28 PM
Pretty much if you press that quit button then it needs to take every last bit of steel you have. I'm so sick of getting to the last seconds of a match and then some ******* cry quits and it kicks everyone. Anyone who disagrees with this is a rage quitter cry baby and needs to stop.

CHawkins27
05-29-2017, 04:40 PM
Idk if I'd say take every bit of steel you have for leaving a match but a penalty like no xp rewards or something along those lines would do.

Antonioj26
05-29-2017, 04:49 PM
Pretty much if you press that quit button then it needs to take every last bit of steel you have. I'm so sick of getting to the last seconds of a match and then some ******* cry quits and it kicks everyone. Anyone who disagrees with this is a rage quitter cry baby and needs to stop.

Or maybe they are experiencing a bug that causes the screen to be black and you can't see your character or maybe the bug that doesn't allow you to res and keeps you in a birds eye view of the map. Or maybe the other team has a bunch of warden instakill exploit users. So many more I can list off, there is too much wrong with the game to start penalizing people who leave. Ubi is doing a great job tricking dummies into thinking this will fix the problems.

Netcode_err_404
05-29-2017, 04:52 PM
Or maybe they are experiencing a bug that causes the screen to be black and you can't see your character or maybe the bug that doesn't allow you to res and keeps you in a birds eye view of the map. Or maybe the other team has a bunch of warden instakill exploit users. So many more I can list off, there is too much wrong with the game to start penalizing people who leave. Ubi is doing a great job tricking dummies into thinking this will fix the problems.

Warden exploit ?

Dude, its called "tech" and is legit. Kappa

Antonioj26
05-29-2017, 04:55 PM
Warden exploit ?

Good point, burn the leavers!

Hormly
05-29-2017, 04:57 PM
how about you quit you gotta wait ten minutes.

Baggin_
05-29-2017, 05:04 PM
The fact of the matter is that it is p2p and I never get any lag or anything. The problem is when people leave it breaks the game and kicks everyone and stops them from gaining their rewards. Taking all the steel you have for pressing quit or going back to the dashboard or whatever is fair. I've never once quit (win or lose).

Antonioj26
05-29-2017, 05:05 PM
The fact of the matter is that it is p2p and I never get any lag or anything. The problem is when people leave it breaks the game and kicks everyone and stops them from gaining their rewards. Taking all the steel you have for pressing quit or going back to the dashboard or whatever is fair. I've never once quit (win or lose).

I just gave you reasons why thats unreasonable but by all means ignore them. It's a lot easier than explaining why it makes sense to lump them in with babies who leave when they die in the first couple minutes of a match.

Ulnias
05-29-2017, 08:52 PM
Idk if I'd say take every bit of steel you have for leaving a match but a penalty like no xp rewards or something along those lines would do.

they already get no exp.... liek the rest of us affected by a rage quitter.

ViciousOphidian
05-29-2017, 08:53 PM
I suggest a 7-day ban. 1 month if you do it again.

Ulnias
05-29-2017, 08:54 PM
Warden exploit ?

if its a tech, then why will people be banned for 3 days with their third official report? *******, its an exploit plain and clear. no one should be able to one shot kill someone at full health and with phalanx active... seriosuly... tech my *** in your behind with my cent

That_guy44
05-29-2017, 08:58 PM
I suggest a 7-day ban. 1 month if you do it again.

So you're saying you want to kill the game.

Illyrian_King
05-29-2017, 08:58 PM

It must be painful ^^

kbvlcvfkhgc
05-29-2017, 09:13 PM
who would possibly want to quit a game of for honor? its Dominion and there's you, a warden, a Raider and a Nobushi,

oh look the other team has 3 centurions and a Shinobi, how marvelous? this should be lots of fun,

lets all be sacrificial lambs to the slaughter for the Season 2 stun -lock-fall- stab Imperial Roman Gank fest and the teleporting Ninja Spider-man, yes that's right, you a rep 15 Kensei who's played since the beta who's just finished the game with 1 take down and 23 deaths but you know what? you just need to shut the **** up and Git Guuuuuud , just dodge bro, just dodge, its all about the side dodge homie,

don't worry about balancing the game just punish people for not happily playing at cannon fodder for season pass holders,

NiahK
05-29-2017, 09:18 PM

how do you blame this problem on leavers? The problem is the messed up p2p system and you should focus your anger on the devs.

Antonioj26
05-29-2017, 09:26 PM
how do you blame this problem on leavers? The problem is the messed up p2p system and you should focus your anger on the devs.

How dare you blame ubi for the connectivity issues and terrible match making? It's clearly the fault of the players for being so entitled and expecting a working game 3 months after launch.

Infidel.Castro
05-29-2017, 09:29 PM

Sorry, way too harsh. I had to quit a game today because Steam's Big Picture was f*cking my game up, causing massive FPS drops when I locked onto people. It was unplayable. So you're suggesting I should lose all my steel for leaving that game? GTFO.