PDA

View Full Version : Error Code 0006000137

FightingFerrets
05-29-2017, 01:19 AM
Where the hell did this beauty come from?

Over the past five to six days this has been steadily increasing in frequency for me. All pvp game modes. Today it was bordering on 50%. Previous to that I was running the game absolutely fine on my PS4. Maybe one DC a day after someone tossed a hissy fit and left. Now this crops up for no reason. Sometimes early into a match, sometimes late. No lag or latency as a cue that it's coming like the old 0006000039's and '18's. Just BAM...dropped.

FightingFerrets
05-29-2017, 02:03 AM
Last 7 games...one completed. 5 Errored out to this code and one was a complete crash that went to the PS4 blue screen of bug reporting...wowzers!

UbiNoty
05-29-2017, 02:22 AM
It's typically indicative of a network latency problem - error definition here (https://support.ubi.com/en-US/faqs/000026682/Error-Code-6000137-FH-PC-XB1-PS4).
It could just be a latency issue due to someone else in the session, but for it to occur this often might mean there's a problem on your end somewhere. What is your NAT type? Are you playing on wifi?

Please reach out to support (https://support.ubi.com/en-us/Games/4315) and report it.

That way we can take a look and see if 1. this is something we can help you fix, or 2. this is a problem on a wider scale that we need to investigate.

MasterChiefPON
05-29-2017, 02:37 AM
Where the hell did this beauty come from?

Over the past five to six days this has been steadily increasing in frequency for me. All pvp game modes. Today it was bordering on 50%. Previous to that I was running the game absolutely fine on my PS4. Maybe one DC a day after someone tossed a hissy fit and left. Now this crops up for no reason. Sometimes early into a match, sometimes late. No lag or latency as a cue that it's coming like the old 0006000039's and '18's. Just BAM...dropped.

As UbiNoty said it's due to latency being too high to mantain a proper session. This error is the one that I get the most and some time ago I was getting it almost everyday and it was making me go crazy because the game was unplayable. I complained a few times about it. Some days, the game would work fine and others I would get the error every match. Like a week ago I got an ethernet cable and finally installed it and it made my in game connection better but I still get the error and especially when players on the other team seem to have red connection or someone quits, but finally they're adressing that. The only thing we can do is to improve our connection as possible (open ports, play with wired connection, etc) and wait for more stability patches. Also if you play on Xbox One (I do) there's a degradation on the game since last Microsoft update and they're trying to fix it.

MasterChiefPON
05-29-2017, 02:40 AM
You play on PS4, I'm dumb, ignore the last part. I don't know why I can't edit my msgs.

M0nty_1
05-29-2017, 11:57 AM
I'm getting this error a lot too. Same symptoms - being that the game will be playing fine with no lagging, then suddenly chuck me out with this error. And then it will do it several times in a row. Mainly in Dominion PvP. After getting it 3 times I switch to Dominion vAI, which isn't as much fun.
I'm also on PS4.

KalkPost
05-29-2017, 12:08 PM
Same here on PS4, my net is fine.
It happens since v. 1.0.6. Before it rarely occurred.

Depending on the day, 30-70% of matches interrupt like this.

FightingFerrets
05-29-2017, 12:48 PM
You play on PS4, I'm dumb, ignore the last part. I don't know why I can't edit my msgs.

Lol...thanks for the advice, it's much appreciated. If things don't improve over the next day or so I'll look into getting an ethernet cable. It'll be a pain as my PS is not too close to my modem but it's manageable.

MasterChiefPON
05-29-2017, 01:12 PM
Lol...thanks for the advice, it's much appreciated. If things don't improve over the next day or so I'll look into getting an ethernet cable. It'll be a pain as my PS is not too close to my modem but it's manageable.

No problem and that's why I hadn't bought an internet cable, I had to drill the ceiling and get up there to pass the cable because my console is far from the modem. I still get the error but I think it improved considerably. Also remember to forward your ports if you haven't yet and if your modem allows it activate UPnP, without it my connection is worse, I tried it, you should mess a little with your settings to see what works. Good luck.

xmelesiox
05-30-2017, 04:17 AM
No help from support so maybe the player base can assist me because this sucks. I took a month off and rarely had DC problems before now its every 4v4 match with that same error code. PC Player. No problems in Duels, Brawls or Bot Matchs.

I've done everything the support suggests then kind of got nothing more. Ports forwarded, NAT Green, Firewall Allows (Even tried disabling all forms of my PC Protection for one game to no avail), Background Programs Shut off, Hardware Rebooted, UPnP On, reset Host files and flushed DNS. Nothing changed a thing. Sometimes I get 30 seconds and sometimes I get about two minutes then BOOM error code kicked. I even reinstalled the game yesterday to see if that some how fixed it.

Any suggestions? I enjoy dueling but I'd really like to try my hand at dominion matches again...

FightingFerrets
06-06-2017, 01:50 PM
As an update to this...I didn't change one thing to my internet set up and over the past 5 days haven't experienced a single DC (knock on wood). It felt like that error code came from nowhere and then crawled back into the hole that spawned it.

Fael78RJ
06-11-2017, 07:41 PM
Hey guys. I'm playing from Brazil. My connection is a stable 40Mbit wifi band, and after the 1.07 forward I never had a stable session on my PS4 For Honor. I tried cable connection that I put out of my DVR Survillance home camera but I have the same issues as wifi I have. Don't be hopeful :(

teamspirit1
06-12-2017, 05:05 PM
[QUOTE=Fael78RJ;12704954]Hey guys. I'm playing from Brazil. My connection is a stable 40Mbit wifi band, and after the 1.07 forward I never had a stable session on my PS4 For Honor. I tried cable connection that I put out of my DVR Survillance home camera but I have the same issues as wifi I have. Don't be hopeful

i am tired of these disconnects.wasted lot of time trying to connect game than playing it.

iiLico
07-04-2017, 02:59 AM
Ok so 8 times in a ROW and i did count, i would be playing the match no lagg no connection issues, NAT is Green for Open and the match starts , first round goes through, second round DC. EVERY DAMN TIME !!! or It would wait til im going to Kill someone and then DC it cannot be on my end. (NAT: GREEN, i CAN JUMP RITE BACK INTO ANOTHER MATCH, I CAN FREAKING DO EVERYTHING ELSE IN THE GAME Except Play through a 2nd Round. NOW Heres why i said its a Selective Bastard(excuse my english!!) The Error would wait like a stalking Lioness and when it sees me about to kill someone it DC's me like another player jumping in to stop me. only difference the other players is on GOD MODE AND HAS CONTROL OF EVERY THING SO Player Error0006000137 is a DAMN Bastard. I have never had to post or reply on UBisofts games period. this is a first but this is happening EVERY MATCH, WELL AT THE ONES IMMA KILL OR EXECUTE SOMEONE. Which reminds me, I was having such a nice clean im UNstoppable fight with a very well skilled Orochi and he attack i dashed and completely dodges his attack, ONLY TO BE ERROR-0006000137'd so I HAVE TO ASK UBISOFT.... DO YOU GUYS HAVE A PROBLEM WITH ME????