View Full Version : The sky just might be falling

05-28-2017, 11:20 PM
From about two weeks in people have claimed that the game is going to die. I figured as long as I could find a match everything was fine, but I think the new heros might have done it. While, they base balance on what the top 7% of players are doing, they largely ignore what is going on with the other 93% of the population... Not the best business move. Here it is a weekend afternoon, and the population for Elimination is low (as always). Once you get a match its the same people. I hope ubi has a plan, because this is a unique game and I would love to keep playing it.