PDA

View Full Version : Ubisoft take over ??

RomeoBoy23
05-28-2017, 04:42 PM
Anybody else hoping that ubisoft gets taken over, new management maybe we can get some actually capable people managing and orofucing their games... playing For Honor and it's just the worst gaming experience of my life. This game had so much potential sadly ubisoft screwed that, to start with everything u can purchase is double over priced their desgined the game with the intention that u cant unlock everything, their characters are 100% all broken characters, there is no balance every single one is designed in crappiest way possible, nuke damage with no defense designed to be spamed with unstoppable combos as if they didn't want people to actually fight. The controls for their game have huge ping between when u press the button and what ur character performs, blocking only works half the time, and now they have stats that can 100% neutralize all of ur defense. And the absolute worst part is their servers are absolute **** non stop getting booted from matches, losing signal (on their end) lag UPS and freezes from host migrations. Ubisoft doesn't care about their customers the over charge, they dont maintain the products and they dont listen to their customers, their design team for this game has not idea what they are doing. . . . . Overall this game has been single handely the most disappointing game i have ever played and honestly made me HATE ubisoft, honestly they need to be bought out then just maybe someone better can come fix their gmaes

unseen0ne1
05-28-2017, 04:46 PM
Anybody else hoping that ubisoft gets taken over, new management maybe we can get some actually capable people managing and orofucing their games... playing For Honor and it's just the worst gaming experience of my life. This game had so much potential sadly ubisoft screwed that, to start with everything u can purchase is double over priced their desgined the game with the intention that u cant unlock everything, their characters are 100% all broken characters, there is no balance every single one is designed in crappiest way possible, nuke damage with no defense designed to be spamed with unstoppable combos as if they didn't want people to actually fight. The controls for their game have huge ping between when u press the button and what ur character performs, blocking only works half the time, and now they have stats that can 100% neutralize all of ur defense. And the absolute worst part is their servers are absolute **** non stop getting booted from matches, losing signal (on their end) lag UPS and freezes from host migrations. Ubisoft doesn't care about their customers the over charge, they dont maintain the products and they dont listen to their customers, their design team for this game has not idea what they are doing. . . . . Overall this game has been single handely the most disappointing game i have ever played and honestly made me HATE ubisoft, honestly they need to be bought out then just maybe someone better can come fix their gmaes Ok so if the development team has no idea what they're doing and you hate Ubisoft so much then you go to school and make your own game development company. I'll wait

RomeoBoy23
05-28-2017, 05:02 PM
Ok so if the development team has no idea what they're doing and you hate Ubisoft so much then you go to school and make your own game development company. I'll wait

I would love to actually, something I've always wanted, but I can't afford school sadly and I don't think there's one near me either. . . But that doesn't change how badly they have done on this game and to their community, and I'm not the only one that thinks this either, it's most everything I see online reviews comments and videos

unseen0ne1
05-28-2017, 05:05 PM
I personally think the game is alright and pretty fun. Also the dev team releases patches on a regular basis so they are working fixing problems...

unseen0ne1
05-28-2017, 05:24 PM
Do you actually read the patch notes? Because they have listened and continue to listen to the community. They have buffed and nerfed several characters...look I'm not gonna sit here and recite patch notes to you...

ONYX_x5
05-28-2017, 05:24 PM
"But its matchmaking is a toxic dumpster fire and its user menus are a bubonic plague of mistakes and dumbfounding decisions. How in the name of the Pope did so much trash get through testing? " Thats from a gaming web site Rock Paper Shotgun. Wait there is more.
" Anyway, thank you Ubisoft for concluding that a game filled to bursting point with rage-quitters and drop-outs ought to be built upon the sandcastle-like foundations of a gamerís temperament." Talk about seeing future. That was wrote in Feb. Thank you devs for going to School and making a awesome game. No thanks to Ubisoft for cutting corners on servers or the mismanagement after that.

XxHunterHxX
05-28-2017, 06:17 PM
its ****...

DrExtrem
05-28-2017, 07:25 PM
The vision behind this game, is the stuff of legends (of game development).

Its execution however ...

ONYX_x5
05-28-2017, 07:29 PM
Exactly

Titanodragon
05-28-2017, 09:42 PM
I love the game, but they kinda are doing a ****ty job Whit patches. Yes they are trying to fix things. But they have tried to fix match making and they ended up making the game unplayable. They tried to add something else in and it also made it hard to join matches. It seems like Everytime they try to fix something they end up breaking something else or break the thing they are trying to fix and then remove it.