PDA

View Full Version : The game is dying?

slasht14
05-28-2017, 09:48 AM
i say it is already dead

Ontari
05-28-2017, 09:57 AM
You say a lot of dumb and provokative things mate.

It would be better for everyone if you just stopped with your troll account.

MarkedElite
05-28-2017, 10:02 AM
They lost like 3/5 of their total players after the first month on PC. I'd imagine it's similar on consoles if not the same . The game is already hard and appeals to a selective audience but Ubisoft keeps adding useless stuff like outfits and DLC characters when they should be fixing the connection problems and bugs in the game. That's why people are leaving. The easiest way to help avoid this is for people to stop pre-ordering games. Whatever, they already made 48 million dollars in the first week + microtransactions + season passes anyways so they don't care.

I really wish companies like Activision and Ubisoft would quit this **** and fix their games to a playable state instead of their fat executives pocketing the profits and letting the game die.

S0Mi_xD
05-28-2017, 10:14 AM
They lost like 3/5 of their total players after the first month on PC. I'd imaging it's the same on consoles. The game is already hard and appeals to a selective audience but Ubisoft keeps adding useless stuff like outfits and DLC characters when they should be fixing the connection problems and bugs in the game. That's why people are leaving. The easiest way to help avoid this is for people to stop pre-ordering games. Whatever, they already made 48 million dollars in the first week + microtransactions + season passes anyways so they don't care.

I really wish companies like Activision and Ubisoft would quit this **** and fix their games to a playable state instead of their fat executives pocketing the profits and letting the game die.

1. They do care, because they are activly working on it.

2. Nearly every game loses ppl who are playing it after the first 2 months
- because the hype isn't there anymore
- because many people do play the story and not interested in the multiplayer
- because many people don't have the time to play constantly, every day etc. because they have a life.
- because many people who bought this game where interessted at the beginning and afterwards realize they don't like the game that much
VERY IMPORTANT
- gamer who are hunting trophies !! those ppl are playing nearly every game just for the trophies etc. (this hits consol the most)

- - -

But the main point is:
There are always those ppl left, who are loving the game concept and those who play it for variety.

slasht14
05-28-2017, 03:42 PM
You say a lot of dumb and provokative things mate.

It would be better for everyone if you just stopped with your troll account.

1) Iam not trolling
2) its my opinion what i say and if you have a problem with that i dont care about it
3) the truth always hurts so stop crying and accept the truth already you fanboy
4) I do provoke so Ubisoft see the complains and do something about it

THEMIGTHY3
05-28-2017, 04:31 PM
all game ubisof make is dead from the begionig

Lumina-US
05-28-2017, 05:26 PM
Nearly every game loses ppl who are playing it after the first 2 monthsYeah, they do - but not 90% of the once so active player base!

Titoxin
05-28-2017, 05:30 PM
i say it is already dead

and you are right. people are so salty because of all the problems the game has. playerbase is already pretty small. soon we are done here, game will be completely dead.

EDG_Avocado
05-28-2017, 05:47 PM
season 2 only doubled the player count on pc for 1 week....

XxHunterHxX
05-28-2017, 05:50 PM
its dead

TheLastPandaa
05-28-2017, 06:23 PM
This game is dead... on PC, but on console (PS4) is very healthy yet and with a very stable players base.

Never the less and despite all the faith i had in this game, its clear that a loooot of things must change if ubisoft do not want to see the console players to eventually leave as the pc players did.

One of the bigest problems on console (despite of the conexion issues and balance issues that afects to all platforms) is how the mechanics of this game were implemented for standard controlers. The input lag united with the 30fps and the p2p makes high competitive lv play imposible because you can never be 100% sure if the comands will answer in the way they suposed to. How many times did you feint a heavy that actually did not get fainted, or tached a CGB that did not work, or parryed a light that did not got parryed, or dodged an atack that in the end did not get dodged?

This game has many inconsistencies in its mechanics, which makes it sometimes absurdly frustrating to play. That translates to not being a suitable game for hardcore and competitive pvp as many believed it was going to be.

It is not worth spending hours to improve as a player. No matter how good you are if you can not rely 100% on solid mechanics.

This game has already been 4 months in the market. 4 MONTHS! And continues to suffer the same problems that had in the beta along with new ones that have appeared with the S2. The ubisoft team is in the middle of a race against time. And they are losing it. If we leave aside the absurd weekly content, we can say that the game has not evolved anything since its launch. All they have done is to survive, to survive and prevent people leaving. But they have done nothing to improve the core of the game. I guess that was too much work.

Months ago, they said that the S2 was going to bring huge changes and give a new breath to the game. Where are these changes? Two new heroes and two maps? Come now...

Honestly, I was expecting more of season two and i doubt many ppl will remain to see the beginings of S3. Now im glad i did not buy the Season Pass.

DrExtrem
05-28-2017, 07:21 PM
The input problems you mentioned even apply in local bot matches.

Quite often it is like your avatar dies not respond or responds far too late after pressing a button.

An interesting question is, how often players do blame the lag for stuff like this?

slasht14
05-28-2017, 09:44 PM
To be honest guys i really loved the game in open beta and close beta and thats the reason i gave 60 euros.
.I said this game is gonna rock so hard and now i am sad that its dying....
In my posts i often provoke Ubisoft and i believe with the provokes maybe Ubi will listen. But nothing happens...
I hope they realy care about this game and they will fix it sometime....

XxHunterHxX
05-28-2017, 09:50 PM
To be honest guys i really loved the game in open beta and close beta and thats the reason i gave 60 euros.
.I said this game is gonna rock so hard and now i am sad that its dying....
In my posts i often provoke Ubisoft and i believe with the provokes maybe Ubi will listen. But nothing happens...
I hope they realy care about this game and they will fix it sometime....

In 3 months all they did was add 2 new broken caracters and ruin the other caracters with nerfing enjoy your 60 euros + 40 euros season pass game !

slasht14
05-28-2017, 10:01 PM
In 3 months all they did was add 2 new broken caracters and ruin the other caracters with nerfing enjoy your 60 euros + 40 euros season pass game !

i didnt buy the season pass :p

TheLastPandaa
05-28-2017, 10:02 PM
The input problems you mentioned even apply in local bot matches.

Quite often it is like your avatar dies not respond or responds far too late after pressing a button.

An interesting question is, how often players do blame the lag for stuff like this?

I really think that imput lag should become one of ubisoft top priorities to fix. They allready made a step on the correct direction by adding the option to change dead zones on the right stick, but that is not enought.

Just 2 simple examples:
Most of the times i can not punish a shinobi after parry his long heavy or cgb his long gb because my character just do not respond quick enought.
Most of the times i try to deflect, my character just do not move and i take the hit.

Not to mention when you try to pull a combo from a feint train. It is just ridiculous. The character does what he wants.
Like for example: left heavy>feint>right light> side dodge to cancel>light> left heavy> feint> right light (with a zerker). On ps4, you can not be be ever 100% sure (i would say it goes around 70% sureness) the game is going to read your imput comands correctly. That is unaceptable for a competitive pvp game.

XxHunterHxX
05-28-2017, 10:11 PM
I really think that imput lag should become one of ubisoft top priorities to fix. They allready made a step on the correct direction by adding the option to change dead zones on the right stick, but that is not enought.

Just 2 simple examples:
Most of the times i can not punish a shinobi after parry his long heavy or cgb his long gb because my character just do not respond quick enought.
Most of the times i try to deflect, my character just do not move and i take the hit.

Not to mention when you try to pull a combo from a feint train. It is just ridiculous. The character does what he wants.
Like for example: left heavy>feint>right light> side dodge to cancel>light> left heavy> feint> right light (with a zerker). On ps4, you can not be be ever 100% sure (i would say it goes around 70% sureness) the game is going to read your imput comands correctly. That is unaceptable for a competitive pvp game.

If only they had what is called...servers ? the thing that people asked since open beta ? and since most people said that p2p is ok for fighting games ubisoft went ahead and trolled you guys and added scorpion in the game

you can clearly see how much of a **** ubi gives about this game the shinobi they didnt even change the animations that much its a reskin of PK and centurion is a reskin of warlord...its ez to see

DrExtrem
05-28-2017, 10:25 PM
Its not better on xbox.

Best example is the crushing counter on top heavies. I have done it countless times but more and more often, the counter strike comes too late and I eat the top heavy.

A hard reset of the console is needed to fix it.

UbiJurassic
05-28-2017, 11:18 PM
https://edex.s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/montypython.gif

Gemini-Iceland
05-28-2017, 11:22 PM
I came to see the world burn. Seems it's not happening yet!

DrExtrem
05-28-2017, 11:36 PM
https://edex.s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/montypython.gif

And a moment later, he was clubbed down ;)

TheLastPandaa
05-28-2017, 11:40 PM
As i have sayed before, this game still healthy on PS4 and XBOX with a very good amount of active players base. So, no. It is not a dead game yet. But it will also die on console if Ubisoft do not start working harder to fix faster all what is wrong in this game.

There are many ways to live and staying alive, i just do not want to see For Honor live in this state:
https://annamaeduane.files.wordpress.com/2014/02/legless-zombie.jpg

CrunaCross
05-29-2017, 12:57 AM
"GEEEM IZZ DED" usual troll posts that are popping up in every game forum in existence. Don't mind these losers, just move on.