PDA

View Full Version : Berserker Feats

JarlYolo
05-27-2017, 09:11 PM
Is it just me or Berserker Feats are gained very slow during fights, way slower then other classes ?

SirCorrino
05-27-2017, 09:21 PM
Yes, I noticed this too. Probably a bug. When playing Warlord I get 1 feat roughly every 80 points on the scoreboard. With Berserker I get first at 80, 2nd at 200 and 3rd around 350 I think. When any other char has all 4 by ~320.

bmason1000
05-28-2017, 12:58 AM
Woah, really? I've only played berserker and just assumed feats were intended to take forever to unlock. That's crazy. I often wondered how other players were using level 3 and 4 feats much earlier in a round than i was.

bmason1000
05-28-2017, 12:59 AM
I've had games end where i didn't do bad at all and never unlocked my 3rd feat.

We.the.North
05-28-2017, 01:41 AM
Feats are all unlocked at the same amount of renown points on the scoreboards. The amount of points you need to unlock your feats depend on which game mode you are playing. But for all characters in the game for each game mode, you need the exact same amount of renown points to unlock your feats.

Regarding the speed at which you gain those renown points (and thus, the speed at which you unlock your feats), it depends on what actions you are doing in the game to gain points. Some characters are rewarded more for unique actions. For instance, all Assassin type characters (including berserker) gain bonus honor points for getting the killing blow, going on kill streak and winning 1v1 fights ; while all Heavy characters get bonus points for reviving dead allies, getting kill assists and "boosting" your captured zones.

Other actions also gives you bonus renown. For instance, you get bonus points if :
- Your team does a double / tripe kill
- Your team "ace" the enemy team
- You get an execution off against your target
- You kill something on a zone you are defending.
- You perform and "honorable kill" (not a single point of damage was done by an ally)
- You win a fight while outnumbered (it'll say above chat +XX renown for 2v1 for instance)

Other unconfirmed bonuses off the top of my head I think I saw at some point :
- You win while on the verge of death (Not sure about that one)
- You end an enemy "kill streak"
- You kill someone that killed you earlier

And you also dont get that many renown points for using environment kills.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Regardless of your role (vanguard, heavy, etc.), I found that the fastest way to earn renown and unlock your feats was to get a zone and boost it. Then, while boosting the zone, any kills you'll do while defending that zone will get you massive points. Running around chasing heroes wont give you as much points, even if you're an assassin character.

So my advice would be to start the game running after zone "A" and "C" to boost them, then use your 3rd / 4th feat to quickly contest enemy zones. Leave "B" to Vanguard with the solder feat, they actually earn a lot of renown just farming the middle ... they also heal themselve doing so.

Some renown info here, altho it doesn't cover it all, it at least covers the basics :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=00LH4vsun-k

JarlYolo
05-28-2017, 08:24 AM
realy tyvm for anwsering i didnt know about that:)