PDA

View Full Version : New dlc characters leaked

AcheesyTURTLE
05-27-2017, 07:11 AM
Alright bros, I know first hand we've been dealing with the salt from the new dlc characters but I know with the release of the next few heroes, they're gonna be toast. Let's get down to business.

First up:
T-1000 from terminator 2. Has fluid guard meaning he auto guards all attacks if he's not attack. Regenerate damage starts immediately after being hit. Able to dodge similar to shinobi but instead of moving the attack goes right through his body, allowing immediate top heavy after dodge. If ledged on forge lava pits, does the thumbs up like the movie.

Next:
Liu Kang from mortal kombat

Liu comes stock with full parry stance, similar to shield character full block stance except all attacks are immediately parried. Kang can also shoot fireballs as a feat to chain combos. Executions are similar to his fatalities and cannot be interrupted while performing.

After him we have
Dante from the devil may cry series (original)

Dantes light attacks are all ranged, as they stem from his handguns. For heavy's he gets an extra "down" stance in guard that is unblock able and can only be dodged. These "down" heavy attacks are used to juggle the enemy in the air for full combos that cannot be escaped from. Revenge builds slower, but once used, activates his devil form where he charge all attacks into unblock able and cannot be stunned.

Finally we have
A literal salt shaker from a Denny's, inflated to human size

All attacks against the salt shaker are instantly parried for full KO's. Cannot execute, but can capture points. All actions on keyboard/controller spam "Good Fight" in chat and when playing as salt shaker you have no message cap.

I'm really glad I bought the season pass so I can try out these new characters early. Thanks Ubi!

*edit: use this thread to let Ubisoft know what other characters you'd like to see added to the game (satire or not) no need for full move sets, just accent their specific traits!

Vasher.
05-27-2017, 07:14 AM
Hilarious...love the salt shaker. In all seriousness, the new characters are not that terrible, but from all the nerfs and problems from S1, all the new Heroes embrace those problems to the fullest...not sure what Ubi was thinking.

Antonioj26
05-27-2017, 07:15 AM
Alright bros, I know first hand we've been dealing with the salt from the new dlc characters but I know with the release of the next few heroes, they're gonna be toast. Let's get down to business.

First up:
T-1000 from terminator 2. Has fluid guard meaning he auto guards all attacks if he's not attack. Regenerate damage starts immediately after being hit. Able to dodge similar to shinobi but instead of moving the attack goes right through his body, allowing immediate top heavy after dodge. If ledged on forge lava pits, does the thumbs up like the movie.

Next:
Liu Kang from mortal kombat

Liu comes stock with full parry stance, similar to shield character full block stance except all attacks are immediately parried. Kang can also shoot fireballs as a feat to chain combos. Executions are similar to his fatalities and cannot be interrupted while performing.

After him we have
Dante from the devil may cry series (original)

Dantes light attacks are all ranged, as they stem from his handguns. For heavy's he gets an extra "down" stance in guard that is unblock able and can only be dodged. These "down" heavy attacks are used to juggle the enemy in the air for full combos that cannot be escaped from. Revenge builds slower, but once used, activates his devil form where he charge all attacks into unblock able and cannot be stunned.

Finally we have
A literal salt shaker from a Denny's, inflated to human size

All attacks against the salt shaker are instantly parried for full KO's. Cannot execute, but can capture points. All actions on keyboard/controller spam "Good Fight" in chat and when playing as salt shaker you have no message cap.

I'm really glad I bought the season pass so I can try out these new characters early. Thanks Ubi!

I saw the leaks a couple days ago. I don't get why people are calling them OP, they are just here to fix the turtle meta.

AcheesyTURTLE
05-27-2017, 07:17 AM
Note*

All these new characters will surely be nerfed in 3 months. Just git gud and you'll have no problem with them.

In all seriousness though, I have no problem with the actual dlc characters being added. The game needs to grow like this or it'll be dead in a year.

Gastgrinder
05-27-2017, 07:51 AM
salt shaker picture leaked...
http://up.picr.de/29310985vi.jpg

AcheesyTURTLE
05-27-2017, 08:13 AM
That's so f**king awesome lol

XxHunterHxX
05-27-2017, 08:47 AM
Note*

All these new characters will surely be nerfed in 3 months. Just git gud and you'll have no problem with them.

In all seriousness though, I have no problem with the actual dlc characters being added. The game needs to grow like this or it'll be dead in a year.

its already dead....

Teh1one
05-27-2017, 09:11 AM
https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11122/111221049/5127692-brolly.jpg

PLS

Lumina-US
05-27-2017, 09:26 AM
I saw the leaks a couple days ago. I don't get why people are calling them OP, they are just here to fix the turtle meta.Who doesn't exist on Consoles - next!

DrExtrem
05-27-2017, 09:53 AM
its already dead....

But not exclusively because of the new heroes.

This game is full of basic design errors. Take the flashing ground effects as an example. Flashing ground effects, with blinding colors and flashes - in a game, where you have to react to flashing indicators. Brilliant idea :rolleyes: This is something really basic and even that is broken.

The camera wobbles around like an action cam. The most important thing in a duelling situation and it makes you lose focus wehn crossing terrain.

Leveling alts is still a chore - the gear difference was not made less of a problem with the last patch. It is still not fun being tag teamed while wearing gray armor. Basic design oversight - again.

Obviously "cheating" bots. Obvious controller output reading. Rolling into walls while being in a corner (something a player can't do). Counter guard breaking guaranteed GBs. Ignoring stagger. Etc. the bots are not hard - but they are ignoring the rules to compensate that. Often in a very obvious way.

Getting staggered by bits while in revenge mode. The most important thing revenge is about and bots ignore it.

And that's basic game design. If they can't fet their basics right, how are they supposed to balance heroes?

Ulrichvonbek111
05-27-2017, 10:01 AM
Well put it down if you find it broken or do you just want to spout crap all the time,,wind bag.

DrExtrem
05-27-2017, 10:12 AM
Well ..

At least I mention the things that are broken instead of praising the sinking ship as the biggest invention of mankind.

A good developer would look into these things and see, that there are actual design **** ups in the game but nope - everything is ok, move along. Is what we get.

salekr
05-27-2017, 11:04 AM
You forgot GORO and Unicorns.....

Gastgrinder
05-27-2017, 11:07 AM
Goro riding on a Unicorn...

XxHunterHxX
05-27-2017, 11:39 AM
Goro ? please...

http://img2.etsystatic.com/il_fullxfull.156654686.jpg

Gastgrinder
05-27-2017, 02:02 PM
People now stay realistic.

Damn another ingame picture of salt shaker leaked...

http://up.picr.de/29313625li.jpg

Netcode_err_404
05-27-2017, 02:03 PM
I want a jedi knight.

Still less weird than a shinobi