PDA

View Full Version : Too much waiting!

pancakerz
05-27-2017, 01:13 AM
Why can't we do things like customize our heroes during matchmaking?? Every other game I can think of allows this sort of thing. But we're forced to sit there and stare at a spinning circle forever.
Matchmaking for me takes upwards of 45 seconds almost every time. I have to sit and wait for it to go from "strict" skill to "extended" and finally to "all skill levels" and then to "all regions." Then, after that is finally over, I have to sit in the character select while somebody inevitably runs out the timer. and FINALLY, we have to load, which can take anywhere from 10 seconds to 60+ seconds depending on what kind of toasters people are using to play. And after the match is over, everyone is butthurt and quits, so the lobby disbands, which means I have to do it all over again. yay!

I know there's nothing you can really do about the actual loading time, but for everything else, we should be able to at least mess around with character customizations. There is just an absurd amount of sitting and doing nothing in this game. One thing I miss about old school p2p games was the actual server select screen. No matchmaking, just a list of servers with pings and rules listed for us. Why has this vastly inferior form of matchmaking replaced that one?

pancakerz
05-28-2017, 07:12 AM
bump? opinions? discussion?

C.More
05-28-2017, 07:25 AM
I like the idea! If i want to customize, i have to leave the lobby. Changing stuff between the matches is difficult. Unless i equipped something accidentally after the game and know exactly which part I've to switch.

XxHunterHxX
05-28-2017, 08:00 AM
yes that is the main problem of the game...