PDA

View Full Version : Poll - Rage-quit punishing system, yay or nay?

FootlessRhino
05-26-2017, 08:13 PM
So since there's an outcry in the forum against the rage-quit punishing system I thought it would be interesting to make a poll and see how the demographic will divide. I'm personally for it, since I haven't voluntarily quit a game once.

FootlessRhino
05-26-2017, 08:20 PM
I've created the 3rd option for Rhodri331 and his goons.

CoyoteXStarrk
05-26-2017, 10:52 PM
I just hope the system they put in place has harsh punishments. Otherwise some people will still ragequit.

psyminion
05-26-2017, 11:19 PM
I'm a stay at home dad, so if I quit in the middle of a round it's because real life, so I hope the penalty is related to a wait time before you can rejoin a game and not a harsh penalty like an eventual ban :(

Wolf-Heathen
05-26-2017, 11:27 PM
How about they just fix this broken mess of a game, that way there are less instances of people rage quiting?

Vasher.
05-26-2017, 11:32 PM
How about they just fix this broken mess of a game, that way there are less instances of people rage quiting?

Do you think it's a mess due to balance or what are you issues with it? You can't just say it's a broken mess and not have anything to back it up. If it is balance...good luck...no online game has had balance.

BeefMan_
05-27-2017, 12:13 AM
Do you think it's a mess due to balance or what are you issues with it? You can't just say it's a broken mess and not have anything to back it up. If it is balance...good luck...no online game has had balance.

There are certainly more balanced games than this one