PDA

View Full Version : Is it just me, or are Shinobis and Centurions leveling up Reputation really fast?

FledgeSRondo
05-26-2017, 04:57 AM
I play For Honor a ton and always finish daily/contract orders for maximum XP and Steel. For the past 3 months I did my best to level up Warden (even though many orders required playing different non-Vanguard classes), and finally got her to Rep. 30. I've been doing the same playing PK all week, and only have her barely above Rep. 2.

However, Centurion & Shinobi have only been out for a little over a week and I'm already seeing Rep. 10+ players. Something seems really, really odd about that. At this rate those players will reach Rep. 30 in a matter of weeks. I don't know if this means that there's a bug, or if this has to do with how well the new characters are performing online, or if some folks are simply playing For Honor way too much... without any data it's hard to say and I can only compare it to my own experience leveling up. On the surface of it, it just looks really disproportional.

Has anybody else noticed this, or is it just me?

CoyoteXStarrk
05-26-2017, 04:59 AM
Anybody thats over Rep 8 or 9 by now either has used the AFK trick or they literally have no life.

My buddy has played NOTHING but his Centurion since he was realeased and he plays at least 2 hours every night after work. He just now hit Rep 5

Bjron_Ironside
05-26-2017, 05:48 AM
Anybody thats over Rep 8 or 9 by now either has used the AFK trick or they literally have no life.

My buddy has played NOTHING but his Centurion since he was realeased and he plays at least 2 hours every night after work. He just now hit Rep 5

I legit saw a rep 11 shinobi last night. My raider JUST hit rep 11 today and I've been playing since day 1.

xRocketfishx
05-26-2017, 05:56 AM
2 reasons, everyone has championship status right now and exp per match increased due to the majority of players not having leveled up as fast as the devs thought

CoyoteXStarrk
05-26-2017, 05:56 AM
I legit saw a rep 11 shinobi last night. My raider JUST hit rep 11 today and I've been playing since day 1.

Yep AFK-er for sure.

Its pathetic people need to cheat in order to get their stuff.

The good news is they have high gear scores and rep levels, but don't have the experience to back them up so I will happily be curbstomping them with my rep 2 Beserker lol

Plutonium Bug
05-26-2017, 01:09 PM
It is the same speed but you just have a lot of gamers that don't work or go to school and live on benefits.
Quite a few of them have health problems preventing them to work but they can use a controller without any problem and this is what they do on a daily basis.
And some just get on after and only stop to eat for 20 min and when they go to bed.
Then you have a lot of part timers as well.
They don't need to go afk as they are home 24/7 and don't need to go anywhere and gaming is ALL they have.
So don't call them afkers as you do not know their situation at home.

SerArthur-Dayne
05-26-2017, 02:38 PM
Hey Im rep 9 with shinobi, Ive stopped playing this game for a bit as chat was actually getting me down quite a bit. Almost every other match I had someone say "wow get a life you loser etc.." or if I didnt place in first on my team and carry everyone, get the same from my teammates. I honestly wish there was a way to hide rep.

Im 27 and I can't do much atm, I got an unknown type of heart virus 2 years ago and im trying to recover from it. Not a "no-lifer" either, spent a lot of my career racing superbikes professionally and travelling. Not looking for sympathy but just saying that not everybody that plays a lot is a no lifer. People go through ups and downs, and most people often go through windows of unenployment until they find the right job, or transition between jobs, or get proper debilitating illnesses or injuries etc.. If I didnt have gaming while recovering, I would have to watch day time tv... I would probably die of boredom.

....Also they increased XP gained & also everyone has champion status, its like a 1.6x increase atm..

Alchemist..
05-26-2017, 02:44 PM
I see that on reddit. Some of guys hit rep3 after first day after premier. Champion status + 25% exp fadter in season 2 4v4 with bots 10h per day and all orders. Ther was 1 re 11 centurion day before release him for everyone. Rep is going faster but even u play fastest way to rep its literary whole days of playing. Thoes guys just have no life