PDA

View Full Version : Rage Quit Penalty - What to do?

KalkPost
05-25-2017, 11:20 PM
My son is playing For Honor (blood off) and he is playing mostly vs. bots.
Will quitters in bot matches be punished, too? If yes, then it would be really bad, because he DOES rage quit (which is understandable).

I probably could make him not to use my account no more and create him a new one, but then it will be a total drama because all of his rep gone.

I really need to know if this will only be on PvP matches :D

Vingrask
05-25-2017, 11:26 PM
I don't want to be mean, but you could try teach him finish what he started, thinking that this is the way to improve and learn.

But I think against bots there is no reason to a punish. Now even in PvP Duels should be a punish, because fight against a bot when I do want fight other people is a waste of time.

KalkPost
05-25-2017, 11:33 PM
I don't want to be mean, but you could try teach him finish what he started, thinking that this is the way to improve and learn.

But I think against bots there is no reason to a punish. Now even in PvP Duels should be a punish, because fight against a bot when I do want fight other people is a waste of time.

He usually is that type of guy. He plays City Skylines, lots of Indie titles, Roblox etc. and does finish his stuff. Heck, he plays Gary's Mod without any rage(!)
For some reason FH drives him nuts because as he says, it is unfair.

Listen to kids I can only say.

UbiJurassic
05-25-2017, 11:37 PM
That's a great question, KalkPost. I'll ask the team and see if I can dig up that information for you.

KalkPost
05-25-2017, 11:39 PM
That's a great question, KalkPost. I'll ask the team and see if I can dig up that information for you.

Thanks!

Vingrask
05-25-2017, 11:40 PM
He usually is that type of guy. He plays City Skylines, lots of Indie titles, Roblox etc. and does finish his stuff. Heck, he plays Gary's Mod without any rage(!)
For some reason FH drives him nuts because as he says, it is unfair.

Listen to kids I can only say.

For Honor drive all of us crazy, hehe. As any fighting game, in fact, but here there is this high frame moves which can't be stopped and if the enemy did the same a few frames before you are screwd. I think that is what makes me most angry.