PDA

View Full Version : [BUG] Peacekeeper able to counter guardbreak while dashing ?

Funeragon
05-25-2017, 11:07 PM
So yeah as the title said, I was playing against a peacekeeper, and i tried (as a shinobi) double dash into guardbreak, she dodge, i guardbreak her, she counterguardbreak.

I tried it few time.

Her name : Cheapshot something

Maybe she was hacking, or just usebug.

By the way, she knew it was possible cause she didn't try anything else on my double dodge.

UbiJurassic
05-26-2017, 12:07 AM
I don't believe this is a bug that we're aware of it. If you have a video of this, I'd certainly encourage you to reach out to our support team (https://support.ubi.com/) and report this bug so we can start looking into it.

Funeragon
05-26-2017, 12:33 AM
I've no video of it, but i tried it with a friend and she can guardbreak/counter guard break way sooner that all other char after a dodge (except raider).

That allows her to cgb while dodging, the same as raider.

UbiJurassic
05-26-2017, 12:41 AM
I've no video of it, but i tried it with a friend and she can guardbreak/counter guard break way sooner that all other char after a dodge (except raider).

That allows her to cgb while dodging, the same as raider.

If you can explain how to do it well enough for our team to reproduce it on our end, please feel free to submit it. Having a detailed explanation might be even better than having a video. :)

Mia.Nora
05-26-2017, 02:34 AM
I have been encountering a lot of unusual mechanic behaviors.

Like Conq Shieldbash > Light getting blocked
or Conq Heavy > Shieldbash > side heavy getting blocked
or GB > side heavy block

I dont think it is someone hacking or anything, just that recoveries and mechanics fail to work as intended. Probably something is broken when it comes to recoveries/confirmed hit calculations.

Aarpian
05-26-2017, 06:53 AM
If you can explain how to do it well enough for our team to reproduce it on our end, please feel free to submit it. Having a detailed explanation might be even better than having a video. :)

How the **** were you guys not already aware of this? We've been complaining about her insane recovery frames on dodges for months - it's the same with Warlord