PDA

View Full Version : Are we playing as the main character from FC2???....

akilyoung
05-25-2017, 06:37 PM
Heres my thinking..

On the box art of FC5, theres a guy tied up on the bottom right, with sinner carved in his back.

He is white and has a short brown haircut.

Just like the main character you play as in FC2!

Id be willing to bet, that 'sinner' wronged the cult, and broke his way out, similar in some fashion to FC3.

I bet he is the character from FC2, who returned back to the states, maybe with his riches, and guns, and became, or originally set up this group, which maybe was taken over by the religious guy.

THeres gotta be a tie in...Ubi knows we love FC2, how badass would it be to make a nod to that by playing him again?

HorTyS
05-25-2017, 06:49 PM
This theory makes no sense. FC2 gave us the option to choose between 9 mercenaries to play as... Are you meaning to say Jason Brody from FC3? He was a california dude-bro, not from MT.... I think showing a bound prisoner with "sinner" on his back is just to emphasize that these are religious fanatics whose ideology has gone to far, not an implication as to the player character. Similar to the random golden path guy pagan had dominance over on the FC4 cover...

Lillestoel
05-25-2017, 09:09 PM
Id be willing to bet

How much? :P

The4orTy67
05-25-2017, 09:16 PM
Are you even trying to be funny.

HorTyS
05-25-2017, 11:49 PM
How much? :P

Yeah, I'd take that bet, especially considering the inconsistencies in the theory he posted anyway, referring to both FC2 and 3 as if they were one in the same....