PDA

View Full Version : Beserker Tweak

BearKaji
05-25-2017, 06:19 PM
i love this guy how he plays his mix ups feints im rep 6 with him.

what i would love to see is a way for us to open people up.
right now we cant play him aggresive cause every Bers player knows your gonna get light parried.
we have to sit and wait for the opponant to do something than react to it.

we are like a turtle assassin/counter attacker.

what i think would give him that little nodge to become a really solid character is give him a elbow unblockable.

the way this works is when you dodge light in any direction and block or hit gives you a unblockable elbow to the side of the enemies head that stuns.
that way you can more easily get a hit or two in and get a better mix op with cancling your heavy into a dodge to do the elbow again.

i dont know if this will make him OP AF but its a though that i had.

let me know what you guys think.

Miadous
05-25-2017, 06:30 PM
Unfortunately, people have been giving Ubisoft ideas on the berserker since alpha. Ubisoft doesn't seem like they have any intention on changing old heroes. The only thing they're willing to do is tweak attack speed or damage numbers a little bit. I don't see Ubisoft doing any type of character rework. They can't even get the servers working.

BearKaji
05-25-2017, 06:34 PM
Unfortunately, people have been giving Ubisoft ideas on the berserker since alpha. Ubisoft doesn't seem like they have any intention on changing old heroes. The only thing they're willing to do is tweak attack speed or damage numbers a little bit. I don't see Ubisoft doing any type of character rework. They can't even get the servers working.

man i hope your wrong cause else this game is going to be the new flavor of the month like game. than aint nobody gonna play the og's

to be fair though havent seen alot of og's latley in MM

if they are smart they do something reall quick. but i hear ya