PDA

View Full Version : Conqueror - Garrot Execution Bug???

Mia.Nora
05-25-2017, 01:05 PM
%50 times I use Garrot Execution my Conqueror's Helmet splits apart; the top part stays on head, the padded wrapping below just starts to slide down his neck revealing an untextured raw head model in between. Then wrapping slides back to place.

I use female model, and I witnessed that happen with all helmets (tested in practice).

Anyone else noticed that issue??

Darksider.W
07-07-2017, 02:31 AM
This bug is still present I can confirm.
Also many helmets for female conqueror are bugged in character customization (broken nose, crossed eyes, missing textures). Not to mention her voice still being male's.
So yeah, poor female conq needs fixing.

Mia.Nora
07-07-2017, 02:51 AM
Worst part is I started to notice more and more visual/audio bugs around conqueror both male and female.

1. Like you said, female uses male voice.

2. Female Conq helmet glitches and splits aparts its metal / wrapping parts while using Garrot

3. Female Conq helmet glitches and splits aparts its metal / wrapping parts while being executed by Raider (and probably some other heroes too)

4. Male Conq shoulderpads fly in the air with some Arms / Chest Combinations

5. Flail handle glitches and gets stuck in her arm/wrist or simply flies in the air 10cm below hand

6. Flail chain and head glitches to shake/flicker all over the place in idle state.

7. Male Conq majority of Arms / Shields clip through shoulderpad.

Also so many executions from other heroes dont work properly with new heroes. But at that point I have given up. They wont even fix what matters let alone things like that. It is really sad, the only good thing about FH was how good it looked, but now it is not even the case anymore...

UbiNoty
07-07-2017, 02:55 AM
Will bring it up with the team. If you could also send in a ticket with support (https://support.ubi.com/en-us/Games/4315) that would help a lot too - thanks!

Mia.Nora
07-07-2017, 03:14 AM
Will bring it up with the team. If you could also send in a ticket with support (https://support.ubi.com/en-us/Games/4315) that would help a lot too - thanks!

I brought up this issue like 5 months ago. Nothing happened, so I am really reluctant to bothering with support again for anything at all. In all my dealing with support the only time I actually got a response was after filing an official public comlaint with BBB, which magically turned the support's stance on 'there is nothing we can do' into 'we are making an exception for you dear customer'. So if it gets fixed on its own great, otherwise I know nothing will happen, because I can't deal with another official complaint with BBB, too much trouble to go through.

Claudius_Katt
07-07-2017, 07:20 AM
%50 times I use Garrot Execution my Conqueror's Helmet splits apart; the top part stays on head, the padded wrapping below just starts to slide down his neck revealing an untextured raw head model in between. Then wrapping slides back to place.

I use female model, and I witnessed that happen with all helmets (tested in practice).

Anyone else noticed that issue??

I've seen this way too many times to count,
the same exact glitch happens with the female Berserker,
Head scarf splits from head and floats away,
Sometimes after she's executed it floats above her corpse too

Gray360UK
07-07-2017, 12:27 PM
I noticed this issue on two of my characters (Peacekeeper and Conqueror) for the first time in the last couple of weeks. It's a new thing to me. My Conqueror was running around with some kind of shoulder armour / split helm (couldn't quit tell what it was) graphic suspended in the air next to his helmet, and my Peacekeeper had similar. Basically the armour parts aren't correctly fitting to the character model and float in the air instead.

UbiNoty
07-08-2017, 12:31 AM
I brought up this issue like 5 months ago. Nothing happened, so I am really reluctant to bothering with support again for anything at all. In all my dealing with support the only time I actually got a response was after filing an official public comlaint with BBB, which magically turned the support's stance on 'there is nothing we can do' into 'we are making an exception for you dear customer'. So if it gets fixed on its own great, otherwise I know nothing will happen, because I can't deal with another official complaint with BBB, too much trouble to go through.

We get a ton of tickets for all kinds of things. Unfortunately, in the case of things like bugs, unless we see an inordinate amount, it's filed away for when we have time to get to it because that means usually it's pretty low impact. That's why UbiJurassic and I also make efforts on our end to make sure bugs are brought to the attention of the team - and even then there's no guarantee for a fix right away. We're trying to make sure we do our best to prioritize the right things first and so visual bugs are usually lower down on the priority list.