PDA

View Full Version : Centurian is HILARIOUSLY bad against Assassins or anyone with a dodge attack lol

CoyoteXStarrk
05-25-2017, 10:22 AM
I am a Beserker main so at first I thought me wrecking Centurians in the beginning of the season was just idiots not knowing how to play the hero, but now that the Centurian is available to everyone and the season pass people are reaching Rep 2 and 3 but STILL getting friggin destroyed by assassins and dodge attacks.

Literally ANYONE with a dodge attack can easily pick apart the Centurion due to the fact his kick and Heavies are so telegraphed. His ONLY prayer is that he lands his combo so he can chunk you for a portion of your health, but beyond that he is SO screwed against fast opponents. Also don't give me that "His Charged heavy heat seeks bro" I have REGULARLY avoided it with my Beserker with a double dodge.

It also doesn't help him that all of his damage comes from the same exact combo.

- Kick that can be easily dodged

- Heavy that can be parried

- Jab

- Jump stab

- The animation lets the person get back up

You have to screw up 2 times in a row and if you do yeah you are gonna get chunked, but unless you are a Shinobi or in a 2v1 you get back up and you get a chance to fight back. I did my best to wait and I waited for people to learn him, but his is SEVERELY screwed if people have a dodge attack and/or can parry his heavies. I know people will come in here and cry and complain that he is OP, but he gets picked apart by ANYBODY that can parry properly and/or has a dodge attack.

I noticed this early on, but I wanted to wait awhile before I passed judgement because I thought SURELY that I was missing something and that people were just bad with him, but he just plain gets wrecked by dodge attack capable heroes and its not even funny.

He still wrecks slower and turtle like heroes, but other than that mobile heroes are his kryptonite.

Kahnjul
05-25-2017, 10:34 AM
This.

Plus, i swear that a competent tank is also almost impossible to kill with cent :

- The openers don't work vs a shugoki thanks to his armor : how many times i took a heavy because i tried to combo a kick or a heavy on a shugoki...

- Fighting a conq is laughably disavantageous, basically, your whole gameplay rely on kicks and heavyes and he have auto-GB if he block heavyes + dodge - shield bash against kicks / GB. So you're stuck with your lights that does the dmg of a mosquito

- Warlords are more ok, but it's stll a hard matchup if they know their ****

- LB, same thing, it's a "ok" matchup but their free shove on blocked hit is painful for combos

Ofc, i'm speaking about good players knowing the centurion : i litterally destroyed all of these class at least once when their players didn't even knew that the dodge could be dodged, or that the cent could feint his heavy.

Lyskir
05-25-2017, 10:37 AM
I am a Beserker main so at first I thought me wrecking Centurians in the beginning of the season was just idiots not knowing how to play the hero, but now that the Centurian is available to everyone and the season pass people are reaching Rep 2 and 3 but STILL getting friggin destroyed by assassins and dodge attacks.

Literally ANYONE with a dodge attack can easily pick apart the Centurion due to the fact his kick and Heavies are so telegraphed. His ONLY prayer is that he lands his combo so he can chunk you for a portion of your health, but beyond that he is SO screwed against fast opponents. Also don't give me that "His Charged heavy heat seeks bro" I have REGULARLY avoided it with my Beserker with a double dodge.

It also doesn't help him that all of his damage comes from the same exact combo.

- Kick that can be easily dodged

- Heavy that can be parried

- Jab

- Jump stab

- The animation lets the person get back up

You have to screw up 2 times in a row and if you do yeah you are gonna get chunked, but unless you are a Shinobi or in a 2v1 you get back up and you get a chance to fight back. I did my best to wait and I waited for people to learn him, but his is SEVERELY screwed if people have a dodge attack and/or can parry his heavies. I know people will come in here and cry and complain that he is OP, but he gets picked apart by ANYBODY that can parry properly and/or has a dodge attack.

I noticed this early on, but I wanted to wait awhile before I passed judgement because I thought SURELY that I was missing something and that people were just bad with him, but he just plain gets wrecked by dodge attack capable heroes and its not even funny.

He still wrecks slower and turtle like heroes, but other than that mobile heroes are his kryptonite.

this

and his kick is just useless in 1v1 situation, too easy to dodge and the recovery after missing kick is huge

kweassa1917
05-25-2017, 10:38 AM
Don't get all too cocky, though.

What I'm seeing now, is inevitably the "newbie" Centurions numbers are going down, but in turn, more higher quality players are showing up that really don't rely on the UB-trucking too much. With a solid, defensive posture that dials back that urge to spam UBs and charged stabs all the time... and they resemble more a Warlord-like style that takes it a lot slower, but mixes in good defense and turtle-meta guaranteed hits from parries, and then after they sufficiently pressure you to become passive and reluctant to use too many dodges, then they start mixing UBs.

To me Cent smells like a solid, useful mid/upper-mid tier so far.

CoyoteXStarrk
05-25-2017, 10:40 AM
I forgot to mention how he has some of the lowest health in the game.

Oh but he is a unstoppable God-King according to some people here lol gtfo with that

KalkPost
05-25-2017, 10:41 AM
Except you get walled. I got ganged and walled quite some time in the last week.
My PK has 144 and any good gamer using Cent was easily able to crush me as soon as some walls were close.

Hell, I wonder what happens when they start unlocking all their feats.

kweassa1917
05-25-2017, 10:49 AM

Oh but he is a unstoppable God-King according to some people here lol gtfo with that

I'm just waiting to hear what excuses all those doomsayers are gonna be throwing around when a couple more weeks go by and things get back to normal both in Domination and other game modes. Honestly, cross-my-heart I don't see all that many Cents any more, nor Shibs for that matter. I don't think I've ever been in a game with a team that had more than 2 Cents. Sure, there's a Cent somewhere in almost every match I play, but then how many matches do you see that doesn't have any of the Warden, Warlord, Lawbringer?

Even up to date, by far the most common classes I see are Warden, Warlord, Lawbringer and Orochi., The Cent joined that roster and is certainly popular to some extent, but no where near as numerous as some people say they are, nor are they effecting 4v4 in the scope some people say they are. It's actually a bit surprising to me, because I thought there would be a "2nd surge" since the Cent/Shib was made open to everyone this Tuesday. Nope. No such thing.

This is like 1999 all over again. The minute the clock slips past midnight and we made to the year 2000 -- sorry, the world didn't end. No doom came. Everything goes on as it is.

CoyoteXStarrk
05-25-2017, 10:50 AM
Except you get walled. I got ganged and walled quite some time in the last week.
My PK has 144 and any good gamer using Cent was easily able to crush me as soon as some walls were close.

Hell, I wonder what happens when they start unlocking all their feats.

I have a super secret tactic.

Don't tell anybody.

Pick your fights more carefully then and don't get yourself caught in tight spaces and if you do then I suggest you be better at GB countering or be better at parrying attacks. The LB, Raider, and the Warlord are equally as punishing in tight spaces. That is not a Centurion specific problem.

Hillbill79
05-25-2017, 10:55 AM
My Cent is almost rep 6. with a 124 gs... and yeah, he struggles against assassins badly.

Too slow and short ranged. His attacks are pretty much directly straight ahead as he uses thrusts more than swings.

He needs a dodge attack of his own.

All assassins have one, and other than Warden, all vanguards have one. So with him being a vanguard/assassin hybrid, he should have one also. In fact, so should Warden... maybe even everyone.

I tend not to play guys without a dodge attack as a general rule.

CoyoteXStarrk
05-25-2017, 10:58 AM
My Cent is almost rep 6. with a 124 gs... and yeah, he struggles against assassins badly.

Too slow and short ranged. His attacks are pretty much directly straight ahead as he uses thrusts more than swings.

See anytime I agree with you I feel dirty, but this is a justifiable situation.

People try and say he is a god, he has a OBVIOUS weak-point and this is it.

DrinkinMyStella
05-25-2017, 11:06 AM
4v4 against cents gank squad = bad time

CoyoteXStarrk
05-25-2017, 11:07 AM
4v4 against cents gank squad = bad time

The same can be said about plenty of other 4 man hero squads.

Lord_Nirgal
05-25-2017, 11:12 AM
centurion punishes hard for a mistake of the enemy, if the enemy doesn't make any mistake he can't do anything. Most ppl say that centurion is op because they can chain punish you and in 4v4 or against a wall centurion can be totally broken but, 1v1 centurion doesn't seem to me top tier and surely not able to contrast the defensive meta.

when ppl will realize that against a centurion they just have to wait to parry and not go with an "istinctive parry" but actually react to the indicator centurions will not be able to do anything. For honor is a game of feint at upper levels, centurions cannot feint and the charged attacks don't solve the problem.

Shinobi is a different matter and strangely there's not as much rant about shinobis as centurions, maybe because centurion feels a little bit as a noob killer.

CoyoteXStarrk
05-25-2017, 11:16 AM
Shinobi is a different matter and strangely there's not as much rant about shinobis as centurions, maybe because centurion feels a little bit as a noob killer.

Its not that strange when you think about it.

Centurion punishes bad players.

Bad players get wrecked?

They come to the forums to cry like children.

Thus Centurion gets the most hate.

DrinkinMyStella
05-25-2017, 11:33 AM
The same can be said about plenty of other 4 man hero squads.

true, but i have a much easier time getting out of a gank or at least doing some damage against other heroes i just cant get out of a cent squad gank even with revenge i cant escape and i get knock down instantly.

CoyoteXStarrk
05-25-2017, 11:40 AM
true, but i have a much easier time getting out of a gank or at least doing some damage against other heroes i just cant get out of a cent squad gank even with revenge i cant escape and i get knock down instantly.

Not saying it doesn't suck, but a LB can pancake flop you and a Shugoki can grab you.

Its not fun, but its not JUST a Centurion problem.

Alchemist..
05-25-2017, 11:47 AM
Ye, it feels like he have massive recovery after everything except chains. His dodge is is weak, slow and small and u need to sit almost in face. Chars woth better dodge just outplaing him because he can't get to range. U cant wiff kicks and jumping attacks because of recovery its free gb for opponent. Feit is compleatly out of any timing. And playing against bashing chars is straight lost, they just dodging kick and start bashing but cents kick can be only done from forward dodge, its lke stupid because all bashes can be done from side dodge, kick not, i can only follow with light and guick throw what is 90% times counted... he is just puniched to much for aggressive play style. Did warden dodge is so easy punishable? Us hard to pull light ther and for gb u need perfect timing, headbutt is impossible to gb, all u can do is light... same with conq bash, cents kick is like guaranteed gb even if u miss timing, jab free gb, parry, free gb....

DrinkinMyStella
05-25-2017, 11:59 AM
Not saying it doesn't suck, but a LB can pancake flop you and a Shugoki can grab you.

Its not fun, but its not JUST a Centurion problem.

in all the time of playing against LB, WL, PK, Shug i never found any ganks too much of an issue until cents and shinobi got involved, im not bothered about 1 cent in the ganks its multiple cents in the gank that make it nearly impossible to move or react but then again i haven't been in the middle of a LB gank squad maybe 1 LB but not multiple.

Draghmar
05-25-2017, 12:03 PM
Pick your fights more carefully then and don't get yourself caught in tight spaces and if you do then I suggest you be better at GB countering or be better at parrying attacks. The LB, Raider, and the Warlord are equally as punishing in tight spaces. That is not a Centurion specific problem.
No they are not. If I got caught but those three I had always some way to make my way out of this. And At least at moment anything when I'm already pinned to the wall by Cent. I'm not perfect here - that's sure. Ii don't know all of Cent timings well, especially when they vary but it still at a little bit unfair that can die just by one mistake from Cent where Cent won't die so easy when he makes his mistake.

SnugglesIV
05-25-2017, 12:05 PM
this

and his kick is just useless in 1v1 situation, too easy to dodge and the recovery after missing kick is huge

This isn't completely accurate. Even after a missed kick, you can throw out a heavy to crush all GB punishes EXCEPT for Raider whose dashing GB will land before you can start the heavy. However, dodge attacks are a guaranteed punish on Centurion. Even Kensei's slow af dodge attack will guaranteed punish. This makes his kick of limited use since six characters have dodging attacks (PK, Oro, Zerker, Kensei, Valk, Nobushi) and raider has a dashing GB.

Aarpian
05-25-2017, 12:07 PM
He's a feast or famine character - his toolkit is not actually that strong, but if he manages to pull off a light parry or wallstun he will destroy your hp bar. Poor design IMO, as it's far too brittle.

Maybe he's been designed with new meta changes in mind, but I don't have any faith in Ubi to be that forward-looking at this point.

Butonfly
05-25-2017, 12:19 PM

Really? I've seen almost no complaints about him in a 1v1 scenario (which is all you seem to talk about), and in fact the comments I've seen regarding 1v1 are that he's fine.

You've poured a heck load of accelerant on your straw man though! It's burning HOT.

CoyoteXStarrk
05-25-2017, 12:35 PM
Really? I've seen almost no complaints about him in a 1v1 scenario (which is all you seem to talk about), and in fact the comments I've seen regarding 1v1 are that he's fine.

You've poured a heck load of accelerant on your straw man though! It's burning HOT.

You haven't been paying attention then.

According to the forums he is the destroyer of worlds. In fact as I am typing this he is destroying the game and sleeping with your mother according to some idiots who post here.

DrinkinMyStella
05-25-2017, 12:40 PM
the biggest issue i have is if you do miss the parry (we're not perfect) you get hit with an unblockable and then its a guaranteed charged jab then a guaranteed pounce heavy, which im sure in total will do 50+ damage.

Blasto95
05-25-2017, 12:41 PM
Just wondering, how do you deal with his feints? I know obviously you try not to fall for them, but I constantly throw out feints and even from a distance people fall for it.

Close enough range, you can easily feint -> Guard break. Also after Ive feinted a bunch, ill feint once and immedietely follow up with a charged heavy. Lands a couple of times, but more often than not, its just blocked and I can try and follow up with a punch.

My friend who plays berzerker has said the same thing though. He thinks Zerker is a good counter to both Centurion and Shinobi. And Centurion in a 4v4 setting is undeniably strong. Personal opinion I suppose if hes OP or not. But without question, he is strong in team fights.

SnugglesIV
05-25-2017, 12:42 PM
the biggest issue i have is if you do miss the parry (we're not perfect) you get hit with an unblockable and then its a guaranteed charged jab then a guaranteed pounce heavy, which im sure in total will do 50+ damage.

I rarely miss the parry on the fully charged heavy in a 1v1. It's pretty easy once you learn the timing of it.

Funeragon
05-25-2017, 01:06 PM
Are you ****ing aware that centurion can ONE COMBO most of the characters (if not all), with a wall. Since his throw isn't that low range, and in 1v1, space is so ****ing tight.
doing one mistake and you're dead against a centurion, don't tell he is low :c

Alchemist..
05-25-2017, 01:07 PM
Charged unblockable heavy is 30 + eagle talons 50 so its massive dmg but most of times u get parried, except light parry and wall splat is very hard to land. But anyway i think his dmg need to be nefed, make eagle talons 35 by following rule for heavys (regular and charged 25, unblockable 30, eagl eagle talons 35) but give him chip dmg on triple punch on gb, 1 punch = 5dmg (3 punches like 1 light attack) so overall dmg will be a lot smaller but it give him something like ultimate oos punish, 2 punch 10 dmg quick throw, light 15 dm, eagle talons 35 = 60 oos punish but without gb only 35, light parry and wall splat also nerf to 65. Stun from his kick should be also taken untill even stuned u can se attack markers (idk its intended or not?) That will make him less annoying in 4v4s

CoyoteXStarrk
05-25-2017, 01:14 PM
Are you ****ing aware that centurion can ONE COMBO most of the characters (if not all), with a wall.

Are you aware that a Law-Daddy, Shugoki, or Raider can do the same with a wall?

MasterChiefPON
05-25-2017, 01:31 PM
Now that time has passed I agree that in 1v1 he isn't that strong. You can kind of turtle against him and the only thing you don't have to **** up is the unblockable parry timing. I play Kensei and since I have a sidestep attack some players bait me to do it, to parry me and start their combo so I've learnt that with a good read you can give them a light to the face when they try to kick and if don't do it I realized that pretty much you can eat the kick because the only guaranteed follow up is a light and a lot of times they want to throw the second light and you parry it and take away a good chunk of health when they took a little bit of yours. If they throw a non unblockable charged heavy you can just block it, if soft feinted to gb because you didn't try to parry it you can cgb and if they throw an unblockable after the kick you just have to not **** up here and punish. And then you look for jab after every heavy and you're pretty much fine against them.

MasterChiefPON
05-25-2017, 01:41 PM
Time has passed and I agree that he isn't that strong in 1v1. I play Kensei and since I have a sidestep attack some players bait me to do it, to parry it and start their combo so I've learnt that with a good read you can give them a light to the face whenever they try to kick and if you don't do it you can pretty much eat the kick because the only guaranteed follow up is light and a lot of times they want to throw the second one which you parry and take a good chunk of health. If they try to do a non unblockable charged heavy to can just block it, if they soft feint it to gb since you didn't try to parry it you can cgb, if they throw an unblockable heavy after kick you only have to not **** it up and punish. And then you look for jab after every heavy and you're fine pretty much fine against them.

rossato2109
05-25-2017, 02:07 PM

Oh but he is a unstoppable God-King according to some people here lol gtfo with that]

How do you find time to play when you spend the 24 hours of the day in these forums? I mean internet forums are not a new thing but I am sure I never saw someone spending so much time in a forum before. Is it a pay job or something?

DrinkinMyStella
05-25-2017, 02:10 PM
Charged unblockable heavy is 30 + eagle talons 50 so its massive dmg but most of times u get parried, except light parry and wall splat is very hard to land. But anyway i think his dmg need to be nefed, make eagle talons 35 by following rule for heavys (regular and charged 25, unblockable 30, eagl eagle talons 35) but give him chip dmg on triple punch on gb, 1 punch = 5dmg (3 punches like 1 light attack) so overall dmg will be a lot smaller but it give him something like ultimate oos punish, 2 punch 10 dmg quick throw, light 15 dm, eagle talons 35 = 60 oos punish but without gb only 35, light parry and wall splat also nerf to 65. Stun from his kick should be also taken untill even stuned u can se attack markers (idk its intended or not?) That will make him less annoying in 4v4s

i think there should be a delay between the unblockable and charged jab so it gives you a chance to dodge it.

Netcode_err_404
05-25-2017, 02:14 PM
WHo is not bad vs assassins ? Assassin class in for honor is just a normal class with double the damage output.

Look at the orochi, what he sacrifices to be an assassin ? 5 less hp than a kensei LOL.

Assassins can :

-Turtle
- Block all
- Deflect
-Parry

And they are twice as fast than other classes. The whole assassin concept needs a serious rework.

Alchemist..
05-25-2017, 02:23 PM
i think there should be a delay between the unblockable and charged jab so it gives you a chance to dodge it.
U can dodge jab and changed jab, charged is only guaranteed after unblockable heavy landed, uncharged jab is guaranteed only after heavy landed and it giving u guaranteed light so heavy from jab can be also dodged/parryed.

DrinkinMyStella
05-25-2017, 02:30 PM
U can dodge jab and changed jab, charged is only guaranteed after unblockable heavy landed, uncharged jab is guaranteed only after heavy landed and it giving u guaranteed light so heavy from jab can be also dodged/parryed.

yes i know i said there needs to be a delay between the unblockable heavy and charged jab.

T_Sesh
05-25-2017, 02:40 PM
WHo is not bad vs assassins ? Assassin class in for honor is just a normal class with double the damage output.

Look at the orochi, what he sacrifices to be an assassin ? 5 less hp than a kensei LOL.

Assassins can :

-Turtle
- Block all
- Deflect
-Parry

And they are twice as fast than other classes. The whole assassin concept needs a serious rework.

They also have:

- No initiating moves (aside from shinobi and orochi zone)
- No unblockables that aren't triggered by another move
- No bashes for removing stamina

That the kensei has only 5 more health is a balance issue with the Kensei, not a problem with the assassin classes. The things you list are things literally every other class can do, except for deflect, which most assassins don't do because parry is superior in just about every other way.

Alchemist..
05-25-2017, 02:44 PM
yes i know i said there needs to be a delay between the unblockable heavy and charged jab.

I dont think so. Charged jab is only guaranteed after unblockable heavy (high risk) so if its still dodgable is pretty useless because of long charging time everyone will dodge it and unchanged jab not giving u much They just need nerf his dmg, its crazy to kill almost all chars with 2 combos

Blasto95
05-25-2017, 02:55 PM
I dont think so. Charged jab is only guaranteed after unblockable heavy (high risk) so if its still dodgable is pretty useless because of long charging time everyone will dodge it and unchanged jab not giving u much They just need nerf his dmg, its crazy to kill almost all chars with 2 combos

Fully Charged jab is also guaranteed after a fully charged heavy. Does not have to be unblockable. I mean I could be facing some terrible people, but Ive never been dodged when I landed the charged heavy. I have messed up and not immediately go for the punch which does not make it guaranteed

JibletHunter
05-25-2017, 03:15 PM
]

How do you find time to play when you spend the 24 hours of the day in these forums? I mean internet forums are not a new thing but I am sure I never saw someone spending so much time in a forum before. Is it a pay job or something?

Hes apparently a security guard who goes on the forums all day to insult people who disagree with him (according to him). He regularly thinks he can "prove" an opinion and throws a tantrum when people disagree with him (see his closed thread about the PK). you just gotta feel bad for people with that mindset and move on.

kweassa1917
05-25-2017, 03:28 PM
Hes apparently a security guard who goes on the forums all day to insult people who disagree with him (according to him). He regularly thinks he can "prove" an opinion and throws a tantrum when people disagree with him (see his closed thread about the PK). you just gotta feel bad for people with that mindset and move on.

Seeing how those he insults are usually even worse, I think he's alright.

JibletHunter
05-25-2017, 03:34 PM
Seeing how those he insults are usually even worse, I think he's alright.

Generally I would say that two wrongs don't make a right and civil discussion is the way to go (insults not needed), but to each their own.

kweassa1917
05-25-2017, 03:54 PM
Generally I would say that two wrongs don't make a right and civil discussion is the way to go (insults not needed), but to each their own.

Well civility only goes so far, so I'd rather judge by the amount of overall harm they do on the forums.

...and with the amount of bullshi*, garbage, trash, QQs, whines, threats, insults, badmouthing, slander, plain spreading lies they do, it's a little hard to be empathize with the whiney folk in the forums.

JibletHunter
05-25-2017, 04:07 PM
You don't need to empathize with the annoying users of the forums. The choice is not insult or emphasize. You can still engage in discussion and refute points, which does not require stooping to the levels you find so annoying.

Don't get me wrong, I understand the frustration (I get frustrated too sometimes). However, insults are generally a sign of immaturity and a lack of confidence in either yourself or your underlying argument.

That being said, I'm not a mod! Nobody really has to listen to or do anything I say.

mathi4s
05-25-2017, 04:17 PM
I am glad that people are getting used to the centurion but it seems that the public is doing a complete 180 now on their opinion. Give it some time and he'll be somwhere in the mid tier.

Vingrask
05-25-2017, 04:18 PM
Don't get all too cocky, though.

What I'm seeing now, is inevitably the "newbie" Centurions numbers are going down, but in turn, more higher quality players are showing up that really don't rely on the UB-trucking too much. With a solid, defensive posture that dials back that urge to spam UBs and charged stabs all the time... and they resemble more a Warlord-like style that takes it a lot slower, but mixes in good defense and turtle-meta guaranteed hits from parries, and then after they sufficiently pressure you to become passive and reluctant to use too many dodges, then they start mixing UBs.

To me Cent smells like a solid, useful mid/upper-mid tier so far.

This is exactly what is happening.

I'm dueling Centurions who do not kick anymore except when it is safe. They rely or parries and if your feint game fool them too much, they just block and use another tool, which they have. The aggressive machines they were is gone, and they are like the ultimate turtle with a way to punish you like no other hero.

Even that, the fights would be fun if not because the stamina drain.

RatedChaotic
05-25-2017, 04:39 PM
I am glad that people are getting used to the centurion but it seems that the public is doing a complete 180 now on their opinion. Give it some time and he'll be somwhere in the mid tier.

In the hands of the right player any of these heroes in the game can beat you. Tiers are a myth. There are too many variables , what ifs, and when u add the human aspect of it in. You cant possibly create a list thats correct or even accurate.

Players have tried to share their tier list here in the forums before. Did they get a 100% agreement on their list? Not even close. It gets picked apart by players with different opinions.

I have yet to see a For Honors hero tier list put out. That is not just the opinions of the creator himself.

As an example.....There was a thread about the Conq being low tier....yet in another thread players were asked what hero gives them the most trouble. If the Conq was really low tier why was he mentioned numerous times in the other thread(mostly because a few streamers said so)....Its all rubbish IMO

psyminion
05-25-2017, 04:51 PM
all I'm tried of is the never ending stamina drain when fighting 4v4 with shins and cents. that sh*t sucks.

1v1 I think they are fine additions with an interesting style, just not for me.

@coyote - I think I ran a couple of skirmishes vs ai with you last night (for me). if that was you (spamming emotes with me) and you ever want to do some sparring with your cent/zerker vs my orochi/kensei let me know.

I love sparring.

Supercool5150
05-25-2017, 04:59 PM

Assassins can :

-Turtle
- Block all
- Deflect
-Parry

Am I reading this correctly? Now we are talking about nerfing a whole class? This is getting way outta hand.

Netcode_err_404
05-25-2017, 07:12 PM
Am I reading this correctly? Now we are talking about nerfing a whole class? This is getting way outta hand.

You are not reading correctly, because you just invented oretty much all you said.

rossato2109
05-25-2017, 07:23 PM

Ah, got it. He always seem so bitter and yet he is around 24 hours a day. It is impossible to find a topic where he isn't rambling in.

Supercool5150
05-25-2017, 07:37 PM
You are not reading correctly, because you just invented oretty much all you said.

First of all....Huh? Secondly, you said the whole Assassin class needs to be reworked. I am assuming you were not saying we need to make them stronger, so that leaves making them weaker.

edit: Not trying to throw salt, just trying to figure out what you mean.