PDA

View Full Version : please slightly adjust spawn locations or facing direction

Tomy2tugs69
05-25-2017, 01:27 AM
It's easy to be clicking on something and accidentally fire when the round starts - I've managed it a couple of times when I am alt-tabbed and click on the game window to bring it to focus. Especially when all your drones are dead as an attacker and you have to watch the map. I recently had a game where I was clicking on the map like an idiot until the match started. I fired two bullets and immediately headshot two of my teammates as I spawned directly behind them and was faced directly through them with gun aimed at head height, whoops :confused: (I think it was docks on Kanal where everyone is grouped up on the little platform).

I see people do this all the time - teamkilling in the first half-second of a round - and I think a decent portion of it is accidental. If there was a sliiiight spawn protection or guns were on safety for a moment or something I think it would go a long way. Even if it was just turning the actor spawns a couple degrees I think it would help.

Ubi-Zoro
05-27-2017, 01:17 AM
Thanks for sharing your feedback on this guys!

I'm hoping to continue to see feedback from others on this topic, please share your thoughts!