PDA

View Full Version : OTHG Meet Up 3!!!

NovaDarkStorm
05-24-2017, 10:06 PM
Wait, a post so soon for another meet up? Yep that's right folks, just giving you more time to get everything in order for next year, so put 5 pounds away for each week and you'll be all set.

The dates due for next years meet up will be similar to the last one, with the same days from Thursday to Monday, and the dates are the 17th to the 21st of May.

All details can be found here on the address below, and number to phone in to take your booking, remember the earlier the better so we can get all of us in.

I will also do a follow up list to know who will be going and for what days, when you have booked in and only when you are booked in. You will have to do the bookings yourselves by the link below or ringing them up, and you will have to pay a 25% deposit when doing so. I won't be doing again as I was left short for the last meet up. It wasn't like the initial meet up where it was 2 pounds per person like before. So please note this before making your booking.

New Oceans Hotel

333 The Promenade
Blackpool,Lancashire United Kingdom

0125-3346469

www.newoceanshotel.com (http://www.newoceanshotel.com)

info@newoceanshotel.com
(info@newoceanshotel.com)

bassa82
05-25-2017, 12:18 PM
I said I was in, but will have to take a step back and make sure my health is back on track, so itís a no for now :(

Vimes_IXI
09-07-2017, 04:11 PM
Put me down for a definitely maybe.
All will be down to holidays & situation closer to the time.
During last meet up I suggested maybe trying to find a hotel with a function room of some sort so we could have an uninterruptible gaming space, so we could have brought several 360's for some proper mp action. Is that not feasible?

V.

Cruelty...976
03-25-2019, 05:16 PM
Blackpool... that's actually in striking distance for me. Seeing as I now live in Bradford.
I'll keep an eye on this...

Cruelty...976
03-25-2019, 05:17 PM
Oh wait... I'm a year late... 🤔😔

CagBall
03-26-2019, 02:58 PM
Blackpool... that's actually in striking distance for me. Seeing as I now live in Bradford.
I'll keep an eye on this...

Have you started saying it a Bratfud yet? I'm just a stone's throw away in Leeds mate.

Cruelty...976
03-26-2019, 07:08 PM
Hahaa.. yes. Bratfud, t'uddersfield, Briguss, t'alifax. It's happening to me but I still have London accent.
I work in beeston... basically Leeds. 😉

Richieburner
03-28-2019, 08:15 AM
I was born and raised in Halifax until I moved on to the bright lights and smog of Scunthorpe!