PDA

View Full Version : Toxic players should be banned

Reinier-dash
05-24-2017, 04:12 PM
I im tired off playing 4v4 because people in this game are so ****ing toxic the moment you **** on them for doing 4v1 they call you a noob and you should play better
those type off people dont' deserve to play this game

Kraxers
05-24-2017, 04:17 PM
Do what I do sometimes. Disable chat. It is becoming kinda boring but still quite relaxing.

FootlessRhino
05-24-2017, 04:28 PM
I im tired off playing 4v4 because people in this game are so ****ing toxic the moment you **** on them for doing 4v1 they call you a noob and you should play better

if you have a thin skin - just mute them, problem solved. I wish real life had this function.

SirCorrino
05-24-2017, 04:29 PM
I encourage everyone to abuse Cent in 4v4 until they fix it. Generate maximum salt and complaints to force their hand.

FootlessRhino
05-24-2017, 04:31 PM
I encourage everyone to abuse Cent in 4v4 until they fix it. Generate maximum salt and complaints to force their hand.

lol, what does that have to do with the topic of this thread?

manna91
05-24-2017, 06:10 PM

Sounds like you are another form of toxic player. But yeah as for the 4v1 thing I think they should implement something that would make it less beneficial to jump in on a 1v1 or 2v1. Like for instance once it goes to a 3v1 or 4v1 the players revenge mode stats increase by a greater amount then usual. Or another option would maybe be to have players health deplete if they damage teammates to much which happens constantly on 3 and 4v1's. Might discourage people from that a little more.

Antonioj26
05-24-2017, 06:18 PM

In the scenario you just described you started the confrontation and they retorted. When you trash talk someone you sign a social contract that opens you up to being hit back. It sounds like a classic case of someone dishing it out but not taking it so ban them.

Gungoose_Gaming
05-24-2017, 06:24 PM
In the scenario you just described you started the confrontation and they retorted. When you trash talk someone you sign a social contract that opens you up to being hit back. It sounds like a classic case of someone dishing it out but not taking it so ban them.

I'm with Antonio on this one.
If you message someone, *****ing at them for killing Xv1, then you're just as, if not more, 'toxic'.
It may sound childish, but you started it.

kbvlcvfkhgc
05-24-2017, 06:40 PM
This whole game is toxic, you just got killed by 4 v 1 and they all start tea bagging your corpse? players sending ****ty messages to each other, ganking, throwing people off ledges, setting disabling traps, fire traps, arrow/catapult strikes, running away when your getting beat only to run back and gank when the guy who was handing you your *** is outnumbered, the Peacekeeper,? the Shinobi? the Centurion? wow wow wow wow, Thank Thanks Thanks

the whole ****ing thing is Toxic from top to bottom, the irony of calling the game "For Honor" shouldn't be lost on anyone,

Antonioj26
05-24-2017, 06:45 PM
This whole game is toxic, you just got killed by 4 v 1 and they all start tea bagging your corpse? players sending ****ty messages to each other, ganking, throwing people off ledges, setting disabling traps, fire traps, arrow/catapult strikes, running away when your getting beat only to run back and gank when the guy who was handing you your *** is outnumbered, the Peacekeeper,? the Shinobi? the Centurion? wow wow wow wow, Thank Thanks Thanks

the whole ****ing thing is Toxic from top to bottom, the irony of calling the game "For Honor" shouldn't be lost on anyone,

Everything you listed after "players sending ****ty message" are all legitimate tactics. People shouldn't have to limit themselves based on what you perceive honor to be. Your version of "honor," is different than someone else's and just like you don't have to conform to theirs, they don't have to copulate to yours. It's a title, dude. Do you take the title of every game, movie, or book literally?

kbvlcvfkhgc
05-24-2017, 06:56 PM
LOL?

i think your missing my point, to clarify, the original poster saying Toxic players should be banned is pointless as the whole game is designed to be exactly as toxic as it is, to imply that there is any Honor involved, however subjectively you want to define it is comical,

Antonioj26
05-24-2017, 07:01 PM
LOL?

i think your missing my point, to clarify, the original poster saying Toxic players should be banned is pointless as the whole game is designed to be exactly as toxic as it is, to imply that there is any Honor involved, however subjectively you want to define it is comical,

And I think you are missing my point. Using valid tactics that are a part of the game isn't toxic. The trash talk I guess sorta is but it's pretty absurd that peoples feelings get so hurt that they want to take away their ability to play a game. It's some rando dbag on the internet, who cares? Why let it get to you, they are just words. They don't know you, and they don't care about you. They will forget about you in minutes and you'll forget about them too when you just realize that it's some dumbie typing stupid things.

Duuklah
05-24-2017, 07:40 PM

Except they take WEEKS to do ANYTHING and it seems for now dont give a crap that they released BRAIN CANCER into their game to be abused...

EDG_Avocado
05-24-2017, 10:20 PM
I doubt this game can afford to ban players permanently. Game is already dead

l8knight347
05-24-2017, 10:41 PM
so what you guys want is for dominion and skirmish to be as boring as duels.? "i can't wait around for ever to get a parry because people sneak up from behind and kill me boo hoo". is that what you are saying?

SirCorrino
05-24-2017, 10:45 PM
Except they take WEEKS to do ANYTHING and it seems for now dont give a crap that they released BRAIN CANCER into their game to be abused...

Then I guess I have weeks to just troll people with Centurion in Dominion :D

I seriously question the competence of their testers when they release **** like this.