PDA

View Full Version : The Un-fun characters

kanuzira
05-24-2017, 10:32 AM
I have a question to all whom may read this.
who do you detest the most to play against?

For me it is Lawbringer and Shugoki.

Why LB: All he doest is turtle up and use his 50/50 (I can't disagree because his kit is worthless)

Why Shugo: he has only 2 real thing he can utilise of his kit and that is the hyper armor and when he is beaten to a pulp he can parry and one shot you.

On top of that they have a huge healthpool, so when you manage to squeeze a hit in you need to repeat is a dozen times more to finish them of. This makes the fights just so slow pace that I rather read a book.

Lyskir
05-24-2017, 10:34 AM
my opninion is all heroes need a 50/50 in some way...BÄM balanced :P

Egotistic_Ez
05-24-2017, 10:40 AM
In 1v1 there's no one I really hate overly much. In 4v4, **** centurions.

SerArthur-Dayne
05-24-2017, 11:18 AM
I hate Centorion in 4v4 (completely fine char in 1v1, although the tracking can be a tad much).

A good LB can be a total nightmare, and for me its never really a fun fight.

CoyoteXStarrk
05-24-2017, 11:21 AM
The ONLY hero I consistently despise fighting with every fiber of my being is a GOOD Kensei.

I would rather dropkick my grandma than face a truly great Kensei. Those rat fuggers are infuriating

Lord_Nirgal
05-24-2017, 11:21 AM
shinobi

PDXGorechild
05-24-2017, 12:05 PM
Lawbringer. Same reasons really. They spam bash + top light and turtle up. So boring to fight. I imagine boring to play as well.

Centurions and Valkyries - they're disabler characters. Hate spending half the fight not actually in control of my character.

Anyone who hangs around ledges waiting to push somebody off. I really don't get this. It must be kids. Only someone with a child like mind would find winning fun despite the fact doing so has made the whole experience boring. Why would you play a complex fighting game if all you want to do is push people off a ledge?!

XxHunterHxX
05-24-2017, 12:06 PM
Shinobi Sickle Rain Mixup be like.....

http://cloud-3.steamusercontent.com/ugc/784035968794323497/F9F097288305F89103F4032CB36D7262A9B45211/

Centurion Kick be like....

https://media.giphy.com/media/mxQUQbIjXMSwo/giphy.gif

Enjoy the 4 v 4 !

Gray360UK
05-24-2017, 12:07 PM
Warlord and Shoguki. I hate both of them with a passion.

Gray360UK
05-24-2017, 12:09 PM
Centurion Kick be like....

https://media.giphy.com/media/mxQUQbIjXMSwo/giphy.gif

Enjoy the 4 v 4 !

I haven't played Shinobi yet, but every time I kick someone off a ledge with my new Centurion I have this moment from 300 in my mind. I just wish there was a 'This is Sparta!' emote that allowed me to shout it at people before kicking them, haha ;)

XxHunterHxX
05-24-2017, 12:14 PM
I haven't played Shinobi yet, but every time I kick someone off a ledge with my new Centurion I have this moment from 300 in my mind. I just wish there was a 'This is Sparta!' emote that allowed me to shout it at people before kicking them, haha ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=81r1cW4ZPjI

i play this while playing the centurion !

Dude_of_Valor
05-24-2017, 12:15 PM
Centurion in 1v1 currently. Maybe once I know all the combo's (feels like there are dozens) I may have a more enjoyable time but right now, I feel like 1 mistake = me loosing.

Gray360UK
05-24-2017, 12:18 PM
I feel like 1 mistake = me losing.

That's pretty much how his kit works, if he gets a Guard Break or a Kick on you and he knows what to follow it up with there is a very good chance you will not be standing up again.

RenegadeRasta
05-24-2017, 01:02 PM
Lawbringer, Nobushi, Centurion, Peacekeeper, Valkyrie, Centurion, sometimes Warlords, a good Warden, and Centurion.

CoyoteXStarrk
05-24-2017, 01:09 PM
Kensei is the worst idc what you people say.

He is the For Honor equivalent of Satan as far as I am concerned.

Vingrask
05-24-2017, 08:43 PM
Lawbringer for sure is the most unfun hero to play against no matter what hero you use. He's anti-game, fight againt him is boring. I never met a character so damn "disgusting" to play against like him.

Every other hero, like Shugoki, you can manage at the end. Even I hating fight the fat guy, it is possible to understand his game and try counter. Lawbringer for the other side you can't do nothing. Every simple block you get pushed and he gains a 50/50, with a most guaranteed light. He doesn't need to parry, so nothing you do matter. He can foward dodge and do a move right after, so you can't grab his dash. You can try punish the fw dodge with a light, but then you get an armored shove in the face.
Plus, he can obligate you do a risk move.

I never feel outplayed by a Lawbringer. I feel cheated.

Then we have Warden. The fast block, the fast top or zone, the fast 50/50. Fight a Warden is always the same boring **** like Lawbringer. But Warden isn't so frustrating. it is possible to have fun against one but every fight I feel controlled, only responding, countering. Lead the flow against a Warden is hard because you need to take care everytime against the hiper fast huge range zone or the shoulder 50s or the fast top, even being possible react at that last. But Warden has so many things from so many directions that all the match you are just taking care. And when you finally manage to get the lead, to corner a Warden, to react to everything, they just turtle, fast block everything and try force you with the 50s or a safe parry.

Win a fight against a Warden didn't give to me a feel of mission accomplished, but looks like a damn end day of work.

WashedByB1ood
05-24-2017, 08:51 PM
In 1v1 any of them if they are good. No matter who I play which is why I personally feel that the game is actually very well balanced. A few minor tweaks to some of the abilities would be nice. But as far as 4v4 goes, the new characters are very bothersome. If I'm fighting someone else either of the new heroes can be more irksome then the original roster due to cents disabling and shins range