PDA

View Full Version : Heavy Hitter?

The_B0G_
05-24-2017, 06:03 AM
For the Conquerer it shows him as a heavy hitter, yet many of the other heroes have more dmg for their heavies, I'm wondering if his damage will be getting a buff any time soon, as of now he's an avetage hitter.

For someone with no feints besides full guard, thats pretty underpowered. Even his charge up to full has nothing on a shugoki heavy. Unless when he's fully geared theres a massive change.

S0Mi_xD
05-24-2017, 06:30 AM
Heavy hitter doesn't fit him, thats a conclusion we already made long ago.

In my opinion the "hard hitter" should be change to "Counter attacker" strenghts are counterattacks.

CoyoteXStarrk
05-24-2017, 06:37 AM
Conqueror is the weakest character in the game right now and the Devs said they know that.

His buffs are coming soon they say

My.Insanity
05-24-2017, 06:44 AM
according to the Devs (Warriors Den) he still is one of the Heros with the biggest Win rate. But i think he needs a overall rework.. more kits more dmg less shield bash.

Eastw00tz.Pyro
05-24-2017, 06:54 AM
At the moment my main is Conq.
Yes his "heavy" hits seem like a joke compared with other heros, thats true.

And yes he is the weakest hero in the game in my opinion too. But not because you cant win with him, just because his kit is weak.
Conq is strong at countering - his gameplay is very slow, waiting for his enemy to mess up, counter incoming attacks.

I hope for a buff, im a fan of the conq's style (optical)

CoyoteXStarrk
05-24-2017, 06:58 AM
Conqueror is my 2nd main behind the Beserker and I use him for a support role. I hold down the fort and/or make life miserable for the enemy team while my team mops them up.

Also hump flames is the greatest thing in the history of the world.