PDA

View Full Version : End of Mission - newbie

Aeromed1
05-24-2004, 03:24 AM
If I should ever get to the stage where I dont end up getting shot down in a ball of flames and manage to actually land!!!! How do I end the mission once i have taxied and stopped....Is there a way to get out of the a/c or do i just hit the esc key quit mission??? Thank you for your help..... and patience :-)

Aeromed1
05-24-2004, 03:24 AM
If I should ever get to the stage where I dont end up getting shot down in a ball of flames and manage to actually land!!!! How do I end the mission once i have taxied and stopped....Is there a way to get out of the a/c or do i just hit the esc key quit mission??? Thank you for your help..... and patience :-)

Friendly_flyer
05-24-2004, 03:29 AM
You just hit esc. That will take you back to the start menu, where you will get the choices of returning or ending mission. If you choose ending the mission, your will be taken to a "result" page, summing up your exploits.

Fly friendly!

Petter Bøckman
Norway

Aeromed1
05-24-2004, 07:13 AM
Thank you very much for your reply peter :-)

adadaead
05-24-2004, 07:28 AM
Result page, hmm not in single players, you taken back to the Single Payer mission menu, only in campaing you taken to the debriefing.

Only in the spirit of attack, born in a brave heart, will bring success to any fighter aircraft, no matter how highly developed it may be.