PDA

View Full Version : Faction change S2

Epoqx
05-23-2017, 08:24 PM
I just want to confirm this for season 2 :

Does changing faction in season 2 still gives you the end of war rewards if you do it before the end of the first round ?

Thanks.

PecarCZ
05-23-2017, 08:28 PM
We still dont get season 1 reward so season 2 can kiss my ***.

UbiJurassic
05-24-2017, 01:37 AM
I just want to confirm this for season 2 :

Does changing faction in season 2 still gives you the end of war rewards if you do it before the end of the first round ?

Thanks.

If you want to change factions and receive the end of season rewards, you will have needed to have done so during the off season period. Now that Season 2 has started, it is too late to change factions without being penalized.

We still dont get season 1 reward so season 2 can kiss my ***.

If you still don't have the end of season rewards for Season 1, you will need to contact our support team (https://support.ubi.com/) so that they can add it onto your account.

SpArRtOn420
05-24-2017, 05:23 PM
It was my understanding that switching before round 1 ends will still get you season end rewards. The penalty would be no crates for round 1 , and after that all rewards should be normal including the season end ornaments. Switching AFTER round 1 negates any rewards until season over. Can you please confirm UbiJurassic?

Temjinyuy
05-24-2017, 05:36 PM
If you want to change factions and receive the end of season rewards, you will have needed to have done so during the off season period. Now that Season 2 has started, it is too late to change factions without being penalized..

Well you mite want to look at the in game text as it states you will only lose rewards for the 1st round if you change your faction in the 1st round not for the entire season.

Please confirm because there going to be quite a few angry people out there if its different.

Sykoink
05-24-2017, 05:40 PM
It was my understanding that switching before round 1 ends will still get you season end rewards. The penalty would be no crates for round 1 , and after that all rewards should be normal including the season end ornaments. Switching AFTER round 1 negates any rewards until season over. Can you please confirm UbiJurassic?

This was my understanding as well. I'm surprised at UbiJurassic statements in his posts, he said the same thing in another topic too. I would like to have confirmation as well.

SpArRtOn420
05-24-2017, 05:42 PM
Well you mite want to look at the in game text as it states you will only lose rewards for for the 1st round if you change if you change in the 1st round not for the entire season.

Please confirm because there going to be quite a few angry people out there if its different.

Sure will be, I remember people waiting til the last 5 min of round 1 to switch lol. Then again it might explain why so many of them didn't receive their season end rewards? We need clarification on this issue.

SpArRtOn420
05-25-2017, 02:39 AM
Ubi? Forward to dev stream maybe?

UbiJurassic
05-25-2017, 02:50 AM
This was my understanding as well. I'm surprised at UbiJurassic statements in his posts, he said the same thing in another topic too. I would like to have confirmation as well.

You all are correct, changing factions during the first round will not forfeit your Season 2 end-of-season rewards. Any changes to your faction following the first round will though. Sorry for the miscommunication.

Temjinyuy
05-25-2017, 01:37 PM
You all are correct, changing factions during the first round will not forfeit your Season 2 end-of-season rewards. Any changes to your faction following the first round will though. Sorry for the miscommunication.

Thank you for getting back to us on this one :)